Military is sending me to Tokyo for 3 years, what do

what can a young Veeky Forums military idiot like me do to have fun in japan? looking to visit some niche places and find a waifu and a skyline to take back.

Attached: japan.jpg (290x174, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3-sserp3Pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You lucky motherfucker. You have 3 years to find fun stuff to do, you tell US when you find it.

So far this is my to do list but its mostly the popular touristy stuff:
maricar gokarts
nara deer park
cat island
akhibara (arcades & pokemon center)
roppongi (shitty vegas)
take a skyline to a track
zao fox village
mt fuji

this and lifting is literally all you can do in Oki, almost all the poor fucks that I knew that got sent to Oki got swole

Lived there for two years. Each city has a gym and costs around 200y a visit.

Any specific questions?

bath house all day everyday

Attached: bath house.png (752x318, 285K)

Impregnate as many Japanese women as you can and help the birth rates.

Soapies

Lift at a maid gym

Attached: 7f146140-33f4-4898-a2ba-876f9d6fda20-e1485304029774.jpg (800x753, 72K)

What branch and base?
Former Navyfag here. Did 3 years in atsugi

Kabukicho, red light district.

It's more "red light" in east ikebukero and akiba m8. Kabukicho is normie as fuck. I used to regularly go there with my gf

Travel too.

Take the opportunities to visit Thailand, Vietnam, Australia, etc.

How can I become you?
youtube.com/watch?v=V3-sserp3Pc

I'm going back to the military this summer and will actually celebrate with a trip to tokyo after the try outs if I get in.
Your situation sounds like a dream come true.

Where are you from and why are you getting stationed there?

Attached: 1514870539656.gif (522x295, 628K)

most of these women are quite ugly desu

enjoy it
get tinder, get swole, hang with the boys on base, take trips

joining the coast guard later this year, hoping to have an alaskan adventure

Thats not the point, I just want their reassuring and cheering voices every time I make a rep.

Fucking watch out for girls around the military base. Most of them just want to marry, pop out a kid, divorce you to keep the kid, maybe get alimony and no matter what stay in japan.

have fun, do things about, maybe get tindr or some dating thing to find girls but dont go for any of them known for hanging out with military guys. You probably have better chances finding gaijin hunters in Ropungi who just want any white dick.

Also, having someone adjusting the plates for you is always nice.

indeed

get locked down on base when some dumbass rapes a local

air force yokota

Definitely akiba.
Even if you're a normalfag who hates anime it'll be interesting.
Best place in Tokyo

i like anime and gaming so im definitely going to make that place my second home

Shibuya and Osaka is where it's at, music scene is lit asf, try make some friends there and get them to show you around
LoungeNeo has some great acts throw, try go to an event there and check meetup.com, you'll find some English speakers there that'll happily show you around
Also just generally hitting up the great bar scene in Shibuya/Osaka for friends is great, learn to say "do you speak English" if they don't move on
If you wanna meet shallow internationals or just fuck someone, Shinjuku tho

Attached: IMG_20180311_210608.jpg (1536x2048, 368K)

>waifu
kys
>skyline
implying you have balls to drive one like madman, what are you gonna do? let it rot in garage?