I've cracked lads

>Be me
>Seeing qt for a while now
>we're "friends" but partially because we both preform as musicians
>I see her mirin me
>I plan out how to ask her for days
>I finally get the confidence to ask her out
>She says she wants to stay just friends
>Stops talking to me, avoids me, and makes an awkward field whenever we're preforming

How do I fix this, love letter, (no talking im too autistic for short conversations), invite her to eat with me? I don't even have her number or her social media. Am I forever alone bros, shes perfect I can't imagine anyone else.

Attached: 34d2bb323c4ace8ff3d7300f26450b32.jpg (490x586, 20K)

Kill yourself

A love letter for sure user. Really pour out your feelings for her and talk about how good a future with you could be!

You fucking find someone else and forget about her.

I don't understand why guys dog after some fucking girl when she has made it clear she doesn't want them. What the fuck are you going to do if you get her? Enjoy the three days until she dumps you for someone clearly better? It's retardation.

I've already contemplated this weeks after this event, but in my mind not even death would stop these feels.
She doesn't have any other friends besides her old Highschool friends, and I live in California so the chance of a Chad swooping in like a vulture is little to zero.

Attached: Feels.jpg (205x246, 7K)

she will want you when she sees you with other chicks. so go for other chicks, win win situation

She doesn't like you. Find someone else.

You're missing the point, dumbfuck. She doesn't want you.

Just be friends. How many other girls are you exposed to? Is she really that great or just the only person around?

If you want to make it right then apologize for fucking with the band chemistry and move on. You have worth, don’t lose your dignity just because you wanted to drain your balls. Do not write a fucking love letter

/thread

Shes really that great, I have other friends that are female she just sticks out like a sore thumb, and yea I thought the love letter thing was a bit much. I just can't imagine her hanging out with Stacy's who will ruin her innocence and life. I'll apologize to her bro.

Attached: download.png (288x175, 6K)

Listen to this guy. Nothing good will come from writing a love letter or chasing her. The best thing you can do is try to salvage your friendship and hope you can end up meeting one of her friends

Let her know your okay just being friends and ignore her

I met the same kinda girl.

Music also was involved.

Dont listen to the haters, they're mad they will be forever alone

Listen to
Write that love letter, pour your heart and soul into it, if you can end it with poetry would be ideal.

She’s not innocent and she’s not perfect

The reason why she is not into it is because you aren’t thinking of her as a normal person, you are thinking of her as waifu cartoon bullshit.

Listen dude I’m been living with my girl for years and I remember putting girls on pedestals and striking out all the time so I can tell you from experience that it will not work unless you are on the same plane of thinking.

Starting as friends builds a relationship, go with that, find out who she really is, i gaurentee you it is not as good as you think

just fuck her

Thanks bro, its just probably me tired of sex and the whole "muh dick" every now and then. Just someone to hold and hold hands with, and to forget about everything else. Especially considering today's women, it really does let me feel whenever I think about it. I dunno, I will just apologize and attempt to be friends, and that will be the end of it. Then break contact once we separate to different bands, or different majors.

Attached: 1515990623218.jpg (787x768, 235K)

In a similar situation here, kinda seen as a fuckboi and have smashed a few that's but I realized hookups aren't appealing to me and I just want an emotional connection but that shit doesn't seem to be ahppening anytime soon

You got the right idea, at least you took a chance which 90% of people fail to do.

Just never write love letters

Do the shit that makes you happy and keep smashing

The one who gets smashed and likes your shit is the one who wins

Want to slam fuck a girl while she begs for mercy and wails like a fucking whore but also want to do the loving slow romantic thing.

Should I destroy random thots and keep them as warm wet holes to hatefuck and semirape on and find sweet cute female friend who I do the loving romantic courtship thing with?

You know break into the home of my thot friend in the middle of the night, hold her down rip off her panties and fuck her till morning.
Then call my ladyfriend up, tell her I'm coming over with a surprise, and bring her flowers then take her out for a surprise trip to a bed and breakfast.

lmao impossible to be friends, youll never get over her. do as says

This. It works I'm the movies so I'm sure it will work in real life

>I just can't imagine her hanging out with Stacy's who will ruin her innocence and life
yes yes user, this girl in califronia, this musician, is a sweet and innocent girl. Thoughts of cock have never filled her head, she's never throbbed with passion over the thought of a man, and she DEFINITELY is as innocent as a seven year old school girl.

Attached: 1520975301422.png (814x883, 815K)

>How do I fix this, love letter, (no talking im too autistic for short conversations), invite her to eat with me? I don't even have her number or her social media. Am I forever alone bros, shes perfect I can't imagine anyone else.

This had better be bait.

She wants chad and you aren't chad.

She sees you as low value because you are a musician and she is too. And let's face it, musicians are broke. What kind of musician are you anw? Classical?

Lad, girls aren't vidya games where doing x will lead to y or z. If she said that, she is not attracted to you and nothing you do in the near future will change that. Would you like someone you are not attracted to?

Your approach was too cold. You asked her to be your gf when you only see her in class and have no other form of communication ? How exactly did you ask her out? What did you tell her, her response makes me scratch my head.

Forget it, best course would be to treat her like a male friend if you value the friendship.
Otherwise forget her.

dude, if she's actually that cool, why break contact. just act like a normal person and be friendly. if you treat her normally and she continues to act weird then she's being a bitch about it and clearly isn't as cool as you think. if she stops acting weird, congratulations, you've found a cool friend.

why make a big deal out of it.

>Lad, girls aren't vidya games where doing x will lead to y or z. If she said that, she is not attracted to you and nothing you do in the near future will change that. Would you like someone you are not attracted to?

This. There isn't a secret combination of things to say, or something to do. She doesn't like you, she's made it clear, you have to drop it. If you disagree and think this is wrong, you've already said you're an autist. What are the chances you've misinterpreted this and she really just isn't interested? I'm sorry for your loss homie but you have to move on.