Bodyfat estimate, Veeky Forums?

Recovering fatty, different tape measure tests put me around 32-35% bodyfat. I’ve lost 30 lbs so far. Lifting for five years approx.

Does that bodyfat sound about right?

Attached: 89505E43-7D6F-4286-9E74-CA0B1BC07B7D.jpg (1658x1994, 403K)

DADDY BEAR HOLD ME

you're a morbidly obese tub of shit. sort yourself out you corpulent slob.

Mike heiss

>lifting for 5 years
Like, I know this is bait. But 32-35% is the most generous estimation. If that is actually you, you're fat as fuck.
Stop taking pics of yourself and go for a run, and stop eating garbage foods. This picture actually makes me physically sick.

Nigga I've lost 110 pounds and have 70 more to go there is no way I'm putting my fat disgusting ass up here on fit for all to see

can't estimate body fat, I'm not a marine biologist

Does it matter? You're still fat.

32% is lowballing it.
You're morbidly obese.
Go on a fast.

I’m well-aware that I’m fat. Yes, I’ve been lifting for a while. I have about a 445 deadlift, 395 squat, 310 bench, and 215 overhead press.

I simply trying to gauge my bodyfat so I can estimate my goal weight. Right now, I’m 278 with a goal weight of 180. I’m currently eating about 2k calories a day, walking 6 miles a day, and doing 300 kettlebell swings a day with a 45 lb kettlebell to lose fat. I’m losing about 3-4 lbs a week right now.

I’m probably closer to 35%.

I’ve started fasting a few weeks ago and lost a fair amount of fat so far.

It can when you’re trying to estimate how much you have to lose. It’s the difference between 90 lbs and 120 lbs.

height? how lean do you want to look?

5’8, want to get to around 10% bodyfat. Casey Butt’s calculator tells me it’s around 180 or so to reach that.

This is in addition to my usual strength workouts btw

yeah 175-180 is about right for your height and strength. good luck with the loose skin, shouldn't be too bad if ~300 was your top.

Yeah, I don’t think loose skin should be too much of a problem. I typically only see it with people who’ve lost 150 or more and are a bit older. Worst comes to worst, I’ll spend a couple grand on surgery. But I pray that won’t be a problem.

I’m also only 21, so I have age on my side here.

Can you even do a pull up ?

nah you absolutely won't need the surgery. i'm 5'8 165 and was 270. only loose skin is on stomach when i bend over and on triceps. 23 y/o, gallon of water a day, lotion and cycle 200km/wk. i'm also just under 1/2/3/4 so you'll fill in a lot better.

Attached: AD6682DF-BB56-44EC-80E2-4D492C193E17.png (255x362, 218K)

B L O A T M A X X I N G

>Recovering fatty
recover faster

>32-35% bodyfat
nigga at my fattest i was 250 at 32-35% and I looked like half of you.

you're 50% you obese garbage disposal unit.

That’s good to hear. I don’t mind a little loose skin. I deserve it for what I did to my body. But, that still sounds great. Congrats, btw!

200 km per week? jesus fucking christ dude. I do about 9 km in 20 minutes at a decent resistance a few times a week. I'd have to spend over 7 hours cycling per week to match your output.

you're nuts man.

Bro you are definitely over 35% bodyfat, @ 278lbs your lean body mass would be 180.7lbs... so if your goal is 10% bodyfat that puts you are 200lbs....

I dunno maybe thats the case but from my bro-science eye test I'd guess 40%+ but who knows/cares. Just keep going you can worry about % and estimates when you are in the 215 area you have a long way to go my friend

Your at least 50% bf

I just want to have sex with you.
Pic is me let me know if youre interested

Attached: 20180314_113816.jpg (4032x3024, 2.23M)

I’m working at it!

Keep in mind that you lose a ton of lean body mass as you cut. I’d probably lose about 20 lbs of water, glycogen, etc. just cutting down to 10% in the first place.

How much would you say I need to lose to reach 10%?

I'd guess 45, but that's based on bodies that likely had less muscle than you say you have. So 35 might actually be right.

>mfw floating around 23% body fat and could probably at the very least be a toned twink with decent arms by summer time but I can't stop eating like shit

Doesn't help that I'm only at a 165lb BP and my squats went from 250 to 220 because I got depressed and skipped the gym for 2-3 weeks. I really hate myself for not hitting a 2pl8 bench by now.

Attached: despiteallmyrage.jpg (601x508, 27K)

I've lost 110lbs and started lifting a year ago and my dl and squat are 405/335, how the fuck have you lifted for 5 years?

probably has back/form problems I assume. his bench and ohp are disproportionate

I'm not gonna be a major dick to you OP since it takes balls to throw yourself out there, even anonymously. With that said, if you've been lifting for 5 years then great, but it's hard to tell because you clearly haven't been eating well. At your current weight you could easily eat approx. 1800-2000 calories a day and gain muscle since you have the resources already. Really invest time in your diet, fitness apps are a great wait to keep track.

You seem broad shouldered and carry your weight well. Eat less and keep training. Good luck friend.

/thread

Plateaued for over a year due to shitty sleep schedule from working a UPS third shift.

I’m not very gifted at the deadlift. I’m much better at upper-body lists.

why did you lift and not restrict calories, my dude? it's sick that you have a 3pl8 bench but what the fuck...5 years and you've lost 30 lbs at that weight...why? why were you dedicated to lifting and not dieting?

I'm not that user but I totally would have sex with you. Please.

HOLY SHIT WE HAVE BEEN VISITED BY BLOATMAXX JR

not op but perma bulk feels good man

I only lost 30 lbs in the past two months.

yeah I understand but why didn't you lose weight before then? what was your diet before 2 months ago?

Lol

It was complete shit desu
You’d cringe if you heard it.

don't listen to anyone here saying 50%. from the looks of it you're in the 35-40% range. The only way you'd be at 50% is if you're a woman or you're literally 3-400 lb overweight. Keep up the work user

Attached: body-fat-percentage_2_orig.jpg (1100x597, 273K)

He is significantly fatter then the guy on the very bottom right.
Are you slow.

>tfw never making it

How much do i need to lose to be sticc

Attached: whydididothistomyself-873x1164.jpg (873x1164, 137K)

Veeky Forums pls

Estimate please guys? And open to critiques.

Attached: 23F9CE75-42B3-4FD4-9ACF-CDD1C8DDB5A3.jpg (2440x1535, 497K)

Just start doing cardio and ur good, id say 20-18%

You have to clean up that diet big time. I’d estimate you have a good 50lbs to shed. Do it slow and right. Caloric defict. Cheat maybe once every 2 weeks. Lay off the bread and soda. Start taking a brisk walk every single damn morning, in addition to maybe a brosplit 3x week, cardio 4 times/week (2 days of high intensity, 2 days of slow steady). There’s your prescription. Will power is all it takes. I’d estimate you can do this in 6 months and really start to feel like a new man at that point.

your obliques are showing and you don't have gyno, not a great waist to shoulder ratio
I'd say like 18-22%

How’d you know I’ve been slacking on my cardio ;)

99% fat

time to cut

time to die

Attached: blade-runner-batty.jpg (605x289, 19K)

600%

>Emotionlet

>BREAD
>mfw

thanks doc

Attached: images.jpg (227x222, 8K)

Not sure what I can do about it. This is me at 170lbs (as opposed to 215 pic related), I want to have same size shoulders, arms and legs but with 170lb core, shoulder/waist ratio... viable?

Attached: DF8C85FA-21D9-4242-AC02-9B1843DD2E62.jpg (1240x1479, 239K)

ill die tryin

smile 4 me pls

You can do it dude. If you have an addictive personality(like me), which I’m willing to bet you do(hence your sorry ass state), you can also get into the fitness groove and replace shitty addictive compulsive behaviors with productive ones. At least that’s how I see it. Been there done that. Now I can go nuts out of my mind if I can’t hit the gym. Cheers and good luck.

Fatasfuck% BF fix your shit

upper 30s, i believe in you OP. Don't let the hate in the thread get you down. You can do it.

ive cut pretty much all junk (sugar specially) out of my diet and ive lost 30 lbs so far, i did the fast thing and my diet really got under control, bread is literally my new sugar craving if that makes sense, my real issue is getting good at cardio, any tips?

For me personally? The only thing that can get me through cardio is music desu. Investing in some good workout earbuds is nice. Since you’re heavy, riding a bike (not a cycle in the gym) would be awesome. I love to do high intensity cardio (hill sprints especially). May not be advisable for you at this stage though. You could start with 30/60s though around a track. 30 seconds going as fast you can, 60s walking slow. Try to do this for a total of 15-20 mins to start. Work up to 60/120s down the line. Swimming is a viable option but I’ve never liked just swimming laps.

noted and saved for review, thx user

Attached: braaappink_1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 369K)

can you op?

>He is significantly fatter then the guy on the very bottom right.
I know autists have trouble reading faces, but you need glasses, dude.

wtf it looks like you have no belly button

5'8 163

Attached: 29019535_10211228044489295_944166484_n 2.jpg (447x576, 50K)

45%

YOU HAVE TO LIVE IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

13%