/FitAdvice/

Guys I need advice
Basically I have a gf and she's awesome in some ways but not in others I don't know what to do.
So I started to date this girl like a year and a half ago (almost 2 years) and then I really liked her, but she's been letting herserlf go, she's isnt fat yet but she's heading there pretty fast . In some ways I think I will never find a girl like her, she's really into the stuff that I'm into and she's very funny and always makes me laugh, she also adores me and is kind obsessed with me (this can be annoying sometimes) but at least I know she will never cheat of something like that (I cannot emphasize enough how deep in love she's with me)

Problem is she has no ass and is starting to get fat, she always says she's going to start hitting the gym and get super hot but I really doubt it she has really weak will power and I'm starting to get really fit and girls are noticing but I'm poor but in a few years I won't be, I have a scholarship in an ivy league school and I'm finance but not just finance I'm focusing all my studies into quantative finance and probably will make good money with and have good body and face after college.
My plan is to date her till I finish college and if she doesn't get hot dump her but I would be lying if I said I'm not developing feels for her, I wake with her in my arms which is pretty comfy, she sometimes cooks for me, we play vidya the weekends the entire day, she gives me a lot of bjs and even since she has rich parents many times she pays when we go out but I feel I will never be happy with a 6/10 gf specially if my plans go well and I could have 9/10
please bros this is killing me tell what should I do
Also general advice thread

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 133K)

Ok so I realize that's a lot of text so here's a TLDR
>I have a gf who loves me very much
>she's cool and gives me a lot of bjs we play vidya, she's into the stuff I'm into, she even sometimes pay when we go out
>but she isn't hot, starting to get fat with no ass
>she says she wants to get hot and is going to start hitting the gym, I know she won't
>I currently don't have a lot going on for me except for what I'm studying
> I'm a finance major (focus on quantative finance for hedge funds) in an ivy league school but with scholarship currently dirtpoor
>I'm starting to get gains and girls are starting to notice but this is very recent
I think I will have a great future and I don't know what to do about her she's a 6/10 tops she's white and has good tits but that's it

Keep the whore, and cheat as often as you can with as much trash as possible.

I know this will sound gay, but I will never cheat, just personal values that's just not an option

Take her to the gym with you. She'll enjoy spending the extra time with you

I've already tried but I go to college gym and is fully packed everytime and she says she wont go there (she gets really insecure and mean around hot girls) last time she shaid she was going to go she paid the full year of an expensive gym and showed like twice

THIS IS A FUCKING FITNESS BOARD
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME YOU FUCKING NORMIEEEEEEEE

bruh thats a lifelong companion you got there, she won't cheat, tons of cash from her parents, loyal, funny, tons of things in common...

WHERE ELSE CAN YOU FIND SUCH GOOD QUALITIES IN A SINGLE PERSON?

and you'd lose her for what... some ass, but that ass could be lyin, move on after a short time, not have anything in common with you, be boring af.....

I know that's why i'm losing my fucking mind, I get that but also I don't want to be with someone who doesn't even get me horny

If she won't go to the gym at least get her to do some workouts at home. And put her on a good diet. She said she wanted to get fit so she really doesn't have any excuse not to accept your help.

There's always someone else. What does it say about you if you're too afraid to leave a girl who obviously doesn't respect her own body?

Know your worth

>My plan is to date her till I finish college and if she doesn't get hot dump her

Dump her now if that's what you're feeling. You'll fuck yourself up emotionally if you don't. Live a truthful life and find someone you'll actually like.

Gain some belly fat. One day start saying how you aren't happy with how fat you are and you will start training hard and eating less. Invite her to join you.

>being this autistic

>/fitadvice/

not this shit again

Attached: headache.jpg (800x530, 62K)

That sounds like literally the worst advice in the thread

Bump

Dump her

This isn't fitness related

Probably just gonna end up looking back at what could of been for years if you dump her OP. Sounds like you got what most people spend their lives tryna find

Best part of relationships is meant to be bringing out the best in eachother of some shit like that right? Put in some fucking effort and idunno go find a gym both of you can do. Don't get complacent and just watch someone degrade

Skeleton here
I'm really insecure and I go college gym at 8:40am, hadly any people and I feel safer. Sometimes I get a panic attack when there is too much people.

I am a pussy

Attached: dfe9942a-03c5-4ab7-a088-6a0e49732b12_1520629423134.jpg (540x443, 209K)

Atleast you actually go

Drag her to the gym you retard, I don't understand how you can go from having a shit physique to making gains yet are unwilling to help your loyal gf do the same.

She's staying with you while you have fucking nothing going for you other than your degree. That's loyalty to you for being you. That's something rare in girls.

If you can't get her to go to the gym or at the very least watch her diet then you have the will of a little girl and don't deserve a woman.

>pic unrelated

Attached: 1521004792448.png (506x704, 238K)

I force myself to go.

Today was an empty day in the gym and I got so much done. I was so proud, even bragged to my strong friend that I improved and he told me he could help me out.

Attached: recollection.jpg (1440x1080, 709K)

>Calisthenics
>No need for a gym membership or gym
>Can do at home or anywhere for the matter
>Can easily develop a routine of doing exercises from comfort of home
>The basics are easy to learn

Why are you not doing calisthenics at home with your Gf Op?

Bro, you literally just have to say what you just said.
"Cutie, i got a serious thing to tell you. You refuse to get hot for me and honestly i'm getting better and i feel attracted to other girls with hot asses and thin waists - now, before you scream and cry just understand that all guys are like that and i'm keeping it real with you because I WANT TO CONTINUE WITH YOU, but you gotta to take care of my sexual needs, they are higher now 'cause i'm getting a higher value myself. Rejoice, we can climb this ladder together and be a really attractive couple."

Show her the way, women WANT TO follow. But you have to lead. I did exactly that with my girlfriend... but yeah you have to be willing to maybe losing her (that just means that she can't understand your sexual needs, even when you're giving her patience and guidance in how)

Good luck

Start making female friends at your gym. Hang out with them and talk about them with her as you would any other friends. She'll eventually get insecure and go with you just to keep tabs on you.

%100 agree with this user