Best Way To Shed Weight

What is the best way to lose weight, to do full paleo or vegetables only?

I've done paleo for a few months but it only targeted my face fat. What is the best diet and workout for thiegh fat (I don't have acces to a gym but I do have things to I can hold to squat with)

Attached: 1520890635417.jpg (1200x1173, 213K)

There's no such thing called spot reduction. Just maintain a caloric deficit and keep working out and eventually you'll lose the fat on your thighs.

EAT
LESS
MOVE
MORE

read the sticky.

>the sticky
You remind me of the /x/ philes that worshipped the /x/ dump. Pro tip, no one reads it.

It's lent I cannot use olive oil or meat of anykind besides shrimp. Now can you give me answer?

>unironicallys days he hasnt read the fit sticky

Can you fucking dyels leave this board its turning to shit

Attached: 1520895226526.gif (379x387, 83K)

Yes but I need both workout advice and diet advice because I can only have vegetables and grains due to Lent.

>inb4 criticism of belief
You're not here to discuss religion just the best possible guidelines to my diet. If you want to discuss my religion start a thread on Veeky Forums or /pol/

Dude. I'm not here to discuss my faith. I tried to make it as non religious as possible but I need help. Stop being a shitposter and contribute.

If your to lazy to read the sticky your to lazy to lose weight.
Have a nice life fatso.

i read the sticky and it changed my life
>gain height
>have sex
>take a shower
>hit the weights
>get a clue
>read the sticky

Your wishful thinking has nothing to do with you not being able to read the "sticky". Which is a compilation of the information you need. Read that, it has your answers.
Don't be lazy, this is the first step.

>what did he mean by this
this. dude just read the sticky brah very clear and easy.

Attached: 1472253679379.png (403x672, 432K)

Same. I no longer look like the short order cook at a Pikeville Waffle House

>have sex
No

The sticky does not cover a diet where you can only ear bread and veggies. This is why /k/ and Veeky Forums are more intelligent. Prove me wrong though. Discuss a decent diet using vegetables and shrimp but if not enjoy being at the bottom of the bin for intelligence here. Besides I got hotter chicks while I wasn't in a diet, it's for a self confidence boost for incels MGTOW's but for someone actuallt asking a question the sticky does not answer.

CICO. Read the sticky you lazy fat fuck

If I'm talking to OP right now, you talked about spot reduction which indicates that you haven't read the fucking sticky. And you can be a vegetarian and lose weight you just work out and eat less you fucking reprobate

Brah I can't have meat and need to rely on bread and veggies because of lenr. I mean I don't even drink soda or eat ice cream. I've read the sticky. Its the not the fucking answer. And my physical ed major roomate has not paid rent or contacted me in the past 4 weeks.

No. I know you lose fat based on how long you have gained it bro. That's the whole point is that I need a diet that last longer than 4 weeks subsisting on bread.

Also you missed the part about excercise. I want to build muscle on my thieghs because my calves don't match them. If you read the sticky you would understand that.

I'm literally asking for a religious reason and I do not know if it's allowed here as a non-religious board so I didn't include it.

If no one can answer the questio. Don't reply. I'm not goi g to reply to stupid posts after this.

DIETS ARE A FUCKING SHAM, JUST EAT LESS NIGGA LMAO WTF R U DOING

Attached: 1520919256328.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Kill yourself, that should resolve all your problems.

>>/pol/

Literally every /thread ever. Because thinking is too hard. Now go back to posting Scooby memes and not having a gf

If your stupid Traditionalism religious ties that were detestable to Jesus in the gospels is encroaching on your health then it is a religious issue. Ditch lent and eat how God wants you too-- healthy.

>>>pol

Holy fucking leave newfag, this isnt how it works

Attached: 1520903655933.jpg (717x880, 200K)

>Pro tip, no one reads it.

Attached: faiiil.gif (500x213, 1.21M)

I read the sticky.

I lost 100 pounds of fat and gained 30 pounds of muscle in 2 years.

Read the fucking sticky.

Dude you're literally criticizing my beliefs. Go to fucking /pol/ if you want to do that man. Last chance before I report your post.

5158743>515874*

>Pro tip, no one reads it
You are not gonna make it.

Attached: 1518766343052.jpg (273x320, 15K)

I was referring to the other posters. Sorry the sticky doesn't think about a rare Christian sect.

>/pol/
>Veeky Forums
Have fun there.

>last chance before I report your post

OH NO NO NO, HAEHAHEHA

Attached: 1520009970375.png (1600x1597, 858K)

>Last chance before I report your post.

This is satire, right?

Attached: 59324020430.gif (300x168, 726K)

Have fun supporting Trump you dult

Please learn reading comprehension or go to a board to discuss religion. I can't go anwhere without running into idiots or /pol/tards

stop fucking eating

fall in love with someone whose playing with your emotions

being in love releases hormones that make you not want to eat as much, also when the girl is playing stupid games youre not sure if she likes you so you just dont eat in hopes of getting thinner/more desirable

t. lost 8lbs this past 1.5 weeks but Im trying to bulk. women are the fucking worst

>eat food
>hit macros
>hit calories
>lift heavy
>stop being so rude

Attached: 1491885603207.jpg (480x490, 47K)

I never mentioned religion, i said nigga and you got mad, this isnt reddit, you have to toughen up before posting bubby

Attached: 1520570989177.jpg (600x800, 57K)

Is it gay if I want to fugg that?

Yes, very.

Attached: 1508358709863.jpg (470x900, 64K)

Fuck I guess I'm gay

Attached: 1521047893004.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>bruh its the facts, toughen up if you don't think Jews control the world
>also tolerate my misplaced shitposting
Okay.
Thank you. What vegetables should I eat and wbat should my grain intake be based on that?

Unironically the best best to date. You will find other women man. If they have cats they are crazy or claim they have "a crazy ex-boyfriend" or an "abusive ex-boyfriend".

Focus on yourself and follow the sticky, the Lord knows I cannot.

Pretty sure you think I am a different user,I literally posted 'eat less lmao' no other post is by me

Attached: YbZ7CeG.png (743x893, 620K)

*best reply to date
Sorry I do not use auto correct/predictive text and I am a mobile fag.

>What vegetables should I eat and wbat should my grain intake be based on that?
Whatever fits your macros and caloric intake goals.

What's your TDEE and current goals for macros and caloric intake?

Attached: 1509497135059.jpg (480x465, 30K)

2,455 cal/d
But what about carbs? Yay or nay?

*bread
Not carbs I get the two confused

Fasting

Nothing wrong with carbs unless you want to do keto meme. Then you try to limit carbs. Bread is fine as long as it fits your macros.

fuck off with this harmful advice

Attached: bBGXDwHf7g5gAWZrbcxCzj01fnYfkXvDsuf5T3v3oBQ.png (235x215, 17K)

Okay thanks.
I'm already fasting. I wouldn't be on this intelligent lacking board unless so.

>Last chance
For a righteous man may fall seven times And rise again, But the wicked shall fall by calamity. (Proverbs)
Come at me bro

Attached: 1517302401289.jpg (228x212, 11K)