How much will it fuck me up to take a ph at 18?

How much will it fuck me up to take a ph at 18?
pic is a product i found on a supplement site

ingredients list..

>BCAA - 250mg
>Spirulina - 250mg
>Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione - 15mg
>2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one - 10mg
>Methyl-1,4 androstenediol - 30mg
>4-chloro-methyl-endrost-4-one-3b,17b-diol - 25mg

is this worth it for the risk?
should i just stick to sarms?

Attached: quadrender__32515.1407342445.500.750.jpg (650x650, 63K)

If you aren't a bodybuilder or an athlete there is no reason for you to roid

Those are approved anti estrogen compounds, dummy.

Just buy test off the darkweb, your liver will thank you

In HS a kid in football took pre hormones his senior year, got some great gains for his age and played really well BUT lost all his gains after he stopped taking them. Prob done fucked his hormones too.

There's a reason men convert testosterone to estradiol and women vice versa. Low E alone won't do shit for you, either go complete roid or not at all.

This

Testosterone is cheap and effective but you're going to trash your organs and hormones with an expensive and less effective prohormone because you're scared of needles

Not too smart my guy

Not afraid of needles my man.
What kind of test should i get?
enanthate, cypionate or propionate

But overall, i'm looking to bulk up and then cut to 10 or below. I'm bulking at the moment, so i'm about 15% bf at the moment.

I use decanoate but e or c will work just as well
Make sure you eat enough (3500+kcal)

I'd run it about 600mg a week pinning twice a week for 16 weeks

Anything i can use in addition to test?

so.. 3500 kcal a day
pinning mon and wed? for 16 weeks

Yes. On top of test-e once a week and the other advice you need an aromatase inhibitor or your body will convert the extra test into estrogen, over a certain level

Not that guy but can you cruise E without having to use an AI, also why do you prefer D?

Depends
If you mean cruise at around natty levels yes

If you mean 300mg 'cruise' like some people do probably not

Also I'd avoid other compounds until you get a cycle under your belt
Then you can think about adding in eq or deca

Don't be that guy who starts banging loads of tren early on, save that stuff for when you actually need it to improve

Oh and I prefer d because it's a longer ester so if for some reason I miss a shot or am late with one there's less messing about with my levels
It means shooting more liquid per pin though

Im starting my first cycle in a week.
12 weeks of 500mg test e
With 4 weeks of var for kicking it and 4 to finish It off.

Hcg,ai and pct are on hand

Any idea if spreading the var that way is good or bad?

I dont want to take it 8weeks back to back since ill have a few flights in my second month

I'd extend the cycle to 14-16 weeks and save the car
The gains get good on test around week 10

Where do you guys get enough test and syringes for 16 weeks? and also do you buy over tor or on the clear web?

Sounds fair enough, im used to IMing ketamine also ex heroin user so needles are not exactly foreign to me, i found fitness to be better than heroin , also i want a semi respectable existence. Im not considering anything but Test

OH MY GOD DO NOT TAKE PHS YOU FUCKING IDIOT
IF YOU REALLY NEED TO CHEAT USE SARMS OR JUST HOP STRAIGHT ON THE GAINTRAIN AND ROID LIKE A MAN
HOLY FUCK WHOEVER INVENTED PROHORMONES NEEDS THE GASCHAMBER

One vial of test e can be enough for a run by my noob knowledge. Syringes are free here in any pharmacy, try the internet , there is a lot of bunk stuff from what i can tell.

They that bad? Liver? Kidneys? How effective are they?

my guy, you need to control your roid rage

theyre as effective as pissing into the wind
>minimal gains
>roid-tier mood swings
>guaranteed to give you gyno especially if youre a noob and fuck up the cycle
>theyre fuckin gay
just take SARMS

PHM rage more like

What would be good to stack with SARMS?

other SARMS and test pretty much

So i just read this on r/steroids
>When you are under 21, your endocrine system is still developing. This should be obvious as you are still >going through the end of puberty, getting acne, etc. During this time period, supplementing with exogenous >hormones is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. There is potential for very serious and long term side effects to >occur. I hear all the time some of these people saying that "I've stopped growing, so it's okay". No - it's not >okay. There are many other potential side effects besides growth plates.

So i can't even take test when i'm 18
Then what besides SARMS can i take?

sarms seem like a meme
every guy ive seen that did a sarm cycle looks natty , its about the same price as a roid stacks

Nothing hormonal rtard

You can buy sterile needles and syringes on eBay if you want, dunno about roid sources

It's time to sleep, user.
you're getting a little cranky
I'll tuck you in