Name a food with better macros

Name a food with better macros

BROTIP: You can't

Attached: aa66e19b00ca3fddc3b71e4c13d211eba2a0bb0d?auto=format&q=45&w=398.0&fit=max&cs=strip.j (398x265, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elliquark.com/locate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what am I looking at here
cottage cheese?
if so, fage greek yogurt

Not even sure what that is bro. Honestly a burger has the best macros for me because I'm trying to not be small.

>posts pic of popcorn
lmao wot m8

Attached: kekking.jpg (480x360, 22K)

How do I get quark as a flyover ?

Name a food more rancid than cottage cheese.

Dude I fucking love clouds.

Attached: 1491770146792.jpg (496x509, 30K)

I really don't get the cottage cheese is gross meme. it's just a mild cheese. it's a bit weird that it's wet, and I definitely prefer it to not have any heavy cream added because of that, but even then it's not gross

I would ask what flyover region you're in, but I doubt that'd actually matter for this. I'm in eastern south dakota which is one of the more likely places you'd find quark, yet I've never come across it.
can't vouch for it but I did find this
elliquark.com/locate

Cottage cheese is the best. I don't know why everyone hates it, maybe I love it because we eat a lot of cheese and dairy in my country.

Get the Milbona/Goldessa one from Lidl, I can eat that shit all day

Buckwheat

Cottage Cheese shills on my board, never thought Id see the day

i'm honestly confused why so many people dislike it, what's disgusting about it (honest question)?

What's wrong with it?

>unironically being east river
I hope you enjoy restaurants I guess

Attached: 1519655596636.jpg (258x245, 12K)

I wish I could choke it down because the macros are actually great... but holy shit it’s disgusting. My gf likes it a lot, but she likes eating my cum too so go figure

some people might've tried unpasteurized farm version which usually smells and tastes like cow shit

Fuck off big cottage cheese, your shilling wont work here

west river may have far superior nature, but east river has the superior founder population. wholesome farmers > gold rush chasers

It causes harm to animals and is unnecessary, just eat something else

it's always the ceaseless v*gan

Dairy is repulsive with the exception of Cheddar and Mozarella cheese

Quark

I'll give you that. I'm 9th generation and they all lived in Mitchell/Chamberlain until my dad moved

Did PSMF for 1 week, ate cottage cheese and chicken, now i throw up everytime i see this shit
Tastes so bad, rather eat cheese that actually tastes good than this shit

steak

Try it with some salt, pepper, garlic and salsa. I never liked it as a sweet food but it tastes great savory.

I seriously hope that's textured soy protein, user.

Attached: 1520517185336.jpg (200x187, 15K)