Doctor Veeky Forumsness

>saves lives
>makes $1 mil+ a year
>desired by millions of women
>respected universally by all humans

Is being a Doctor the most Chad profession?

Why didn't you become a Doctor, Veeky Forums?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 11.56.44 PM.png (942x1184, 2.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-03/hms-wtd030618.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw that Dr.Pepper cardboard statue has gone further with girls than several of the posters here

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>tfw dr.pepper cardboard statue is taller than you and has gotten more women than you

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY

Attached: 1503510352081.jpg (633x758, 389K)

Because I'm a PA. 2 years of school, no spending 5+ years in Residency getting cucked by old jew Attendings. Feels good.

>PA

You literally get cucked by doctors daily.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 12.10.18 AM.png (760x992, 930K)

LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU WHORE

DELET

Not really. The doctor you describe sounds like a very rare specimen of that profession
Most doctors are embittered conveyor belt workers that dispatch you like some product.
Yes,they do earn a lot of women. They carry a lot of responsibility. But many of them are conceited idiots, especially during their internship at a hospital.
I've been to quite a few doctors and from all of them only 2 gave me the feeling that they actually care

Enjoy spending your entire youth in school and coming out bald hoping to get laid but all you'll get is some 30+ slightly above average chick who marries you for the money.

>Most doctors are embittered conveyor belt workers that dispatch you like some product.

Lmao this is so true.

I like modern western medicine in theory, but in practice it's pretty fucking brutal. At this point I try to learn the theory as best I can and then apply it myself

Because I don't want to save human lives, I want to end them.

Am doctor can confirm

>Spent 9 years studying
>Work ridiculous hours
>Money not worth the time/effort/responsibility
>Most patients are ungrateful cunts
>Most patients problems are largely due to their own stupid lifestyle choices
>Stinking drug addicts every day
>Can't relate to anyone outside the profession
>People won't stop asking you for medical advice
>paperwork all day every day
>everything you need to pay for is 10 x the cost just because you're a doctor
>still answer to retards who did business degrees

cause my dad is, and despite making mad cash, he also missed most of his life due to maddening 12-13h a day of work

Because being an electrician is worth it.
Trades are where the cash is at, especially because of the high demand for trade workers period.

That bitch is
Stanky
Nasty
Thot
Roastie

Pass

>saves lives
Only surgeons in the traditional sense of "saving lives." Unless you count prescribing cholesterol medication to "save your life" from a heart attack. Most doctors do boring work.

>makes $1 mil+ a year
Only the top surgeons do that. And they work 80 hours a week, irregular hours.

>desired by millions of women
True, it might as well be a giant arrow pointing to your head saying, "Come here gold diggers"

>respected universally by all humans
Ask any doctor and you'll find out that most patients are ungrateful as fuck. "Respect" towards doctors is only decreasing.

But sure, convince yourself that trading away your 20's and taking $200k of med school debt (plus undergrad) is worth it.

Attached: 1518334562752.jpg (736x1216, 81K)

>be doctor
>make tons of money
>work 24/7
>wife at home spending money you make while fucking Chads

seems like a shit profession unless you have a passion for it

also, 99% of your patients will either be dying old people or fatasses who can't do fork putdowns, you'll have to deal with tons of stupid and ignorant people who refuse to follow your advice

listen my basketball american pre-med faggot. Don’t be a doctor if you don’t have the passion for medicine or lack the empathy for human life. There are genuinely much easier ways to make money. My dad is an investment banker/hedge fund owner and makes 8 figures an year. I graduated med school debt free because of him. It took him 8-10 years to rise up and become VP at his firm. Meanwhile I earn mid-5 figures here and have am 2 years out of medical school. (2 years in residency + 4 years med school + 4 years college)

If you’re in it just for the money and respect you will really regret your dumb decision.

I'm in med school right now, it's a shame most of my male classmates are ethnics and/or dyel, they still get way more girls than they would if they were studying chemistry or something, on the other hand a few of my classmates are total MegaChads, handsome, charming, athletic and usually born to rich, prestigious families

Dentist > General Medicine. More money for less work.

>tattoo
DROPPED

>a piece of card board is getting more action than you
it's over lads

Would have loved a STEM field, but I fucked my hs years up and couldn't qualify, probably am not Chad enough anyway.

Also doctors aren't Chads they're big pharma shills, I'd reckon a few years down the line and WebMD would offer better diagnostics and test recommendations, and surgeons should be replaced with machines.

They Chadest line of work is Army, Spec ops, Law enforcement, or fire fighting, a job were you just hang out with Chad bros, fitness is a requirement, and occasionally you get that adrenaline rush and get to do badass shit.

It's literally the exact opposite, it becomes harder to meet women after college, med students spend much longer in school smashing co-ed puss than most other degrees, one exception being those PhD guys that here until they're like 30+

The unofficial motto of the Navy SEALS is "we get more ass than a toilet" Fire Fighting also seems to attract Chads.

>bachelors degree in engineering
>100k starting
>literally construct the future
>any job i want

who /smug/ here

Attached: 1498489400418.gif (978x478, 427K)

>tfw already married to someone who chose me when I was poorer than her, enough money saved up from job I had before going to med school so I'll come out debt-free and not bitter like those other retards

Same here.
> tfw could afford a huge 1 bedroom apartment by myself, but decided to have a roommate for the bigger social network

Attached: fgn.png (500x419, 106K)

No. The most Chad profession is easily a Navy Fighter pilot.
>Fly fighter jets off of a FUCKING SHIP
>Profession forces you to stay fit
>Drop bombs on terrorists
>Get paid more than 100,000 dollars a year

Attached: too_soon.jpg (1125x750, 31K)

I wanna be a pilot that drops bombs on sand niggers. Id do it for free

No. As a western doctor you literally have no impact on anyones life. Take the effective altruism redpill.

80000 hours.

Undiagnosed ADD. Didn’t realize I had to study in school to get a good job until three years after finishing high school.

Is this what American grocery stores look like?

The only true doctor Veeky Forumsness is being a Physiotherapeut. You basically do what you know of anyway and also apply on yourself while helping others

Economics is the most Chad major, period.

Attached: sjsBDCj.jpg (1300x1387, 247K)

Can confirm, learn a trade my niggaz - preferably in a union. $50/hr + excellent benefits.

>decided to have a roommate for the bigger social network

So you mean you want to have at least a single friend?

I work in tech, which is a sausage fest. Roommates is a business analyst so he has lots of female friends from work. Gotta think outside the box bro

Attached: stringer_nod.gif (245x240, 1.04M)

True, after I got Veeky Forums only girls I attracted were "wow user Ur so smart :33" and girls who would ask me what car do I see me buying her in our thirties. That's why I stopped looking for any relationship and decided to be alone. Maybe one day I will find someone, perhaps a fragile cute girl I'll save from a grave illness. For now, only powerlifting and slapping away thots. And for the record, I found out that most inteligent and attractive girls aren't blind enough to date a hard-working doctor.

idk man. As soon as I earn a decent amount of money I'd want to live alone, but each to their own

I probably will once I get a gf, but right now I'm still focused on socializing and meeting girls. Your time will come senpai, just remember to both work hard and work smart.

>just started working as MD
>work 4 days a week
>decent salary, better than what my friends earn.
>gf doesn't waste money at all

Attached: 1507414775250.png (473x675, 361K)

Sales is the most Chad profession imo; you spend the day around people and your social skills are always top notch

how'd you find a roommate? about to graduate myself

Friend of a high school friend. Ask around, you never know who you'll find.

nice, cheers

YAMETEEEEEEEEE

I'm actually graduating from medical school this year presuming I don't fuck it up. This week is the week we find out if we match into residency and Friday I'll know where I go.

Yes you can make good money

Some people do respect people just for being doctors but lots don't give a fuck or think they know better because of social media culture and Google. See these posts to understand what I mean Girls seem uninterested in dating unless they think they can lock me down long term, it is a struggle to do any short term dating but IDGAF because I'm moving soon

What specialty? Internal medicine?

t. misinformed

You can make $1 mil plus outside of surgery. In fact the only surgeons that really make that much are the rare orthopaedic or neurosurgeon and they typically lack the time to spend the money.

Topkek at only surgeons save lives. Fucking lmao.

Yeah medicine sucks unless you have a passion for it. There are lots of obstacles and barriers with very long training time so if you don't love it I've got sum bad news

I did engineering in undergrad (not biomedical) but decided to apply to med school. I miss my engineering bros. In med school people think you're smart if you are like rainman and can just memorize everything. In engineering you're smart if you're good at problem solving. This changes transitioning from med school to practice though it seems.

Attached: 1518473772296.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

True story

>Be me. Totally skinny fat with zero strength
>Marriage is shit because of wife's unwillingness to get mental illness treated
>Curious about Craigslist personals
>Hmmmmmm MW4M
>They all want fit guys
>Hit the gym for 3 years
>Respond to MW4M posts for a year
>Finally get a hit
>Turns out to be a doctor and his MILF wife
>We've been fuck buddies for a year now
>Doctor's are good at finding prostates and wife is smoking hot and super sexual

Enjoy years of med school followed by years of 80+ hour weeks and a sky-high risk of alcoholism

Still at least you'll be rich when you'retoo old to enjoy it

But im becoming one right now
Still havent got laid tho

I'm not insane enough to deal with trying to get into medschool with a bunch of douches, work 4 years there of insanity and hoops, then 4 years of the insanity of residency. Just to get out and work like an animal for less money than you might think.

Just got accepted into my Family Nurse Practitioner graduate degree. 2 years of shitty mc shit and I'll be doing pretty good. May just go to a TRT clinic and look at blood work and legally prescribe people testosterone and GH. Pretty easy gig according to my PA who I see for primary care.

TLDR - because the amount of sacrifice to get there just isn't worth it

Go to the 80000 hours website tonight. You have a long way to go my friend.

The most chad profession is anything that gives you the following three things:

1) money
2) time
3) freedom

Pretty much, unless you own your own business (and one that doesn't force you to go to work at a set time each day to make money) then you don't have control over your own life, someone else does.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>true story

MDs are overappreciated.

>Heart-attack sufferers who receive treatment during periods when interventional cardiologists are away at academic conferences are more likely to survive in the month after their heart attack than patients receiving treatment during nonmeeting days.

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2018-03/hms-wtd030618.php

Even a child could kill someone having a heart attack. It's hardly worth a decade of schooling that six figures paid to people. You could have the same result by punching sick people in the face.

Yes, male ass. They're a bunch of homos

Probably because having a multiple bypass when you have a EF of like 9% and a balloon pump in place with an temporary pacemaker is risky.

BUT you can't continue to live like that. People who discount what doctors know are just suffering from being so ignorant they don't know how ignorant they are. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO BE A DOCTOR AMIRITE?

Absolutely correct. Western medicine has done nothing to decrease mortality, rather it's better sanitisation etc that has had an effect.

Most doctors, and all medical students especially are narrow minded ROTE learning dumb dumbs who choose a stable path knowing and doublethink themselves into believing theyre motivated to help others. Kek.

Well when you have your heart attack I think you should refuse to have a stent placed because western medicine doesn't work. I'd refuse antibiotics when you get a severe infection as well.

Better to maintain your chi and make sure you're eating the right food for your blood type.

Western medicine does 'work' (*grins*).. but on average mortality hasnt budged. This is 100%, literally, inarguably true.

I will not be having either a heart attack (because I have good genetics and perform my 22mins+ of at least low intensity cardio exercise daily as any functional human being does)or a major infection (because I am fortunate enough to live in the part of the world that I do, am fortunate enough to have strong social connections, and am not ignorant enough to engage in risky behaviours) within the worthwhile years of my lifetime.

Consider the negative externalities of modern medicine from a philiosophical standpoint..all the over-medicalisation, all the decreased quality of life, all the unnecessary agony of prolonged lives in nursing homes around the world, all the dogshit 'science', all the iatrogenic harm and deaths.

Now de-register from your current uni course, and fucking shoot yourself.

>My dad is an investment banker/hedge fund owner and makes 8 figures an year.
And you suppose everyone is as fortunate as that? What did your dad even do to get there that you are implying is easy?

>pic related

Attached: 1431215738730.png (633x758, 34K)

Attached: 1521097149700.png (264x374, 204K)

Not sure if it applies everywhere, but being a firefighter sounds like a good gig then. Where I'm at it's like:

>24 hours on 72 hours off
>vacations and holidays if you put it in advance
>can swap with others if you can't get the day off
>make $100K in 8 years, not including stipends you may have
>firehouses have gyms in them
>just hangout with bros all day and go around helping people
>pretty good pension when you retire

Attached: cat-saturday-27-photos-23.jpg (600x616, 50K)

What is the website, and why should I care about it

Can't be taller than 1,80 m tho.