Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o
youtu.be/19i30GziSq8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rg36MlDf0Tc&t=499s
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmnby7lLABc
youtu.be/4X2DFfaTvjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: received_1504274486359335.jpg (470x470, 24K)

>Thinks The Buges isn't natty because he trains at 10% of the intensity and looks like shit

>Thinks he is because he's been lifting for two months and thinks linear progress continues forever

>thinks he isn't natty because OP is juicing and still looks like shit compared to the bugez.

sad man.

Attached: 1517416603792.jpg (413x395, 61K)

Can we please keep in mind that the bugez has been training for about 15years and also coached a whole heap of teams and probably knows a few more training techniques than the average Veeky Forumsizen.

The man has at least 15years of training under his belt, a degree in the field and years of coaching experience. It's not a huge stretch to claim that he's natty

He trains Bulgarian style which produces maximal strength in return for minimal hypertrophy

Look at the Bulgarian Olympic team; they're powerful but they don't look huge
And they're on roids

His training is Bulgarian-influenced but it's radically different to the actual method. They weren't changing exercises, they weren't really doing exercises with eccentric loading and they definitely weren't doing rep work let alone widowmaker shit.

before he had got contracted by wwe he had videos talking about how hed do a cycle just to show those other cookie cutters that hes not afraid to.

suddenly now hes got a contract with wwe he has to pretend to not be on roids

>was equally huge before being contracted by wwe
>trained for at least 10 to 15 years consistently
>talks about "heh I'd show dem cookie cutters" jokingly

>random sperg who probably maxes at 0,5/1/2/2 and does random trending nutrition and workout of the Veeky Forums month:
>(while eating an onion like an apple sitting surrounded by ice cubes) "HE CLEARY ROIDS hurr durr"

the bugez is great, and he may or may not be juicing but what does it matter either way. youre never going to know

>lifts +1000lb, new world records every day
dude totally natty with real weights

tell me where you'd see fake weights, you dunce
he literally lifts in his own basement with rusted iron shit

Look mate, I'm not who you're replying to but 99% of people who are big/strong are on gear you absolute novice

The state of Veeky Forums.

Daily reminder that the majority of /fit
>hates Gomad
>hates SS
>hates accurate measurements
>hates having girlfriends
>hates making progress

Attached: image.png (1080x1920, 339K)

>actually thinking this

stay dyel, fucking faggot

Bugez is natty. Stay mad dyel

>when you are so Chad/Alpha you trigger every fucking GDE on the entire board

He does volume too what you see on vids is mostly top sets

T. Has been coached by buges

if this is true, how was it?
I get the sense he is a really laid back dude, not one of the personality-switcharoo when on-camera fakes

>260kg deadlift in comp
>world record
>hurr rackpull behind the back deadlift jeffersons

unironically correct. lifts that high are achieved with roids, if you are outlifting many guys on roids who powerlift, you yourself are on roids. yes he remains consistent but he is blowing up now?? in the past he probably took roids for recovery not for size

This

Given he trains heavy multiple times a day every day he's roiding just for that recovery

In before some fatass SS victim tells me a gallon of milk a day will grant that level of recovery despite lifting 3 X a week for an hour

He told me full body every day or 6days a week
3-4exercises a day
With all the sets i was spending almost 2hours at gym erry day, and i still recovered from it and i unironically did gomad on top of clean food in hige amounts.

Back then my diddly 1rm was 160kg now im over 200kg

Every day was
Squat / deadlift / unilateral leg
pull / press / another pull
And plenty of glute / hamstring exercises

Only isolations ever were for triceps, and even that couldnt be called pure isolation because it was pullover to press.

Quite a bit of unconventional lifts, but a very balanced programming prioritizing rows / pulls over presses.

Also did squatting everyday in one mini cycle which brought my 20rm from 1plate to 2plates. In a week. Because he challenged me to do so.

youtu.be/t02G-YP5Z0o

>he thinks 230lbs lean is possible natty

Attached: laughing tommy.png (1192x953, 541K)

.t roidmonkey

Why do newfags always say this "he's been traininng X amount of years, so he must be natty" nonsense? Do you know what diminishing returns are? You're gonna make 90% of your gains in the first 3 years.

t. been lifting for 11 years

To be fair he's like 15% bodyfat and a gifted athlete, and pretty tall too, so yeah i think he's natty after about what, 20 years of work?

>squatting 2plates for 20 is now roids
The absolute state of fit
I could probably squat 3pl8 for ten now if i got my mind to it, but i dont care about that lift in slightest.

Go cry about roids where actual hard working people are going to put the effort in.

Doing dips and forearms everyday to balance out my shit arms

I look like shit imbecile
Im natty

He's not 15% lmao. Those autistic bf% charts posted on Veeky Forums are bullshit.

Attached: 16463938_611448479040381_2337398447470018560_n.jpg (480x480, 22K)

>pumped
>flexed
>good lighting

The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

>he thinks roiders are automatically strong
>bragging about a lmao 3plate squat

How to spot newfags.

That isnt far off 15% BF estimate anyway
Fit is so shit these days and call roids, yet they still jerk off to zyzz

youtu.be/19i30GziSq8

If you honestly think this is 15% you should unironically kys, you dyel newshitter.

Is eric norwooding ?

Look at his recent vids, he's at around 14-15% with a LOT of muscle mass underneath. I think you're just under-estimating bodyfat percentages. Look up DEXA scans on youtube, stage-ready bodybuilders clock in at 8-9%.

nice
when you say you spent almost 2 hours for 3-4 exercises, how many sets/reps did you normally do?

This is your brain on Veeky Forums.

>maximal strength
>minimal hypertrophy

Attached: A03A492A-8709-431A-A17C-8F9F7A515F7E.png (648x360, 489K)

did he fix his teeth after college?

He's more like 10. Stop getting information from Veeky Forums. This board knows as much about fitness as /tv/ knows about movies. It's 90% dyels and 100% shitposting.

Attached: fitizens.jpg (1080x1920, 376K)

Depends on exercise, for some ab work it was 3sets, for some things like 20 rep squats it was just one all out set with warmups with singles

Normal structure for single exercises like diddlys was:
Warmup with triples / doubles / singles from very low to almost 1rm weights (or pr attempt) then dropping down to working sets based of highest single of the day 70/80/85/90/55/65%
Of course the lower the percentage the higher reps.

I still uae such as way of training and with complete autoregulation im still making gains and havent got injured yet.

Hey I already posted that!

Attached: image.png (512x512, 228K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=Rg36MlDf0Tc&t=499s

Alright. This is Jason Genova at 11% confirmed by Dexa scan. Do you honestly think he's leaner than Eric?

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Nobody on Veeky Forums comes anywhere close to this kind of lift, and yet plenty are way bigger than him

Strength is largely neurological adaptation

Attached: bulgarianweightlifting.jpg (225x318, 17K)

this video proves the point thay he is on roids. he shouldnt be able to work out like that and have full recovery. i wrestled in hs and it is next to impossible to have good recovery working out and wrestling. youd be gassed out, and his face and structure have changed so much since that video, you can tell he was smaller here

obvious bait. bodybuilders cuy to sub 6, 5, 4

perfect example for why muscle confusion is necessary, right babe

I still refuse to believe that that was legit. Jason was not 11% when he took that scan.

>i-it's the machines that are wrong, not the charts on my mongolian basket-weaving forum

sounds good
thx for the reply

>"He only lifts these amazing numbers alone, in his basement, with his own weights, how could he possibly fake it!"

>Declines 120 over his competition max with no spot or bars

>"I'm natty and put a huge amount onto all my lifts from 26-29!"

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmnby7lLABc

No.

>do you REALLY think anyone would do that? Fake stuff on the internet for views?

Attached: FN3kSip.jpg (739x673, 127K)

He probably meant real bodybuilders, not youtube literal whos.

air brushed his midsection.

Yeah, bro. A literal retard figured out how to scam multiple dexa scans at different places.

Attached: mfw randal.jpg (295x362, 27K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.43.53 PM.png (1680x1050, 1.76M)

WORLD RECORD BABY WORLD RECORD

I was talking about Eric in this pic but yeah, move the goal posts some more.

Say that in the first place, faggot. Of course he's leaner in that pic. Now he isn't.

It doesn't matter if he's a "literal who", he's much leaner than Eric, and clocks in above 10%

>Way more volume than basically every coach recommends for nattys
>"Isn't it kind of weird Bugez can pull 300 more pounds in his basement than in competition or any video in a real gym? Nah, he trains 12-15 hours a week, if other athletes can't do that it's because Bugez is out training them!"
>"I can pull slightly over all of 4pl8 now so clearly Eric is a genius."

Learn how to follow a conversation, retard.

This pic alone should prove that Eric is not on roids.

i did mean that about actual builders. didnt bother to watch that video but i saw the brits body and no where near 10%, more like 7

>Huehuehuhe it sick it piss its revolting its insulting
Yeah because DM was only Jason and literally only Jason

youtu.be/4X2DFfaTvjI

Yes Eddie hall is also not on roids because he has high bodyfat

Attached: 252552252.png (1267x673, 1.29M)

no one has ever been on roids dude, eveeyone who claims natty is natty bro. roids are a LIE
too juicy 4 natty

>comparing this
>to that

Attached: image.png (696x551, 491K)

>all roids give you size
the state of fit is aatonishing. everyone in professional sports are on roids, everyone in mma and they arent too big or lean are they?

>DEXA scan literally puts him at 10%
>"NO, HE'S 7, U GOTTA TRUST ME, I'VE BEEN LIFTING FOR 1 YEAR I KNOW!!!!!!"

classic

Way more volume than Rippletits.

Olympic weightlifting do snatch movements, clean and jerk movements, squats, complexes, and accessories every day. You're just a wimp

Yerh the kind of volume the Bulgarian coaches do, which breaks most of their aspiring athletes permanently and they're all on roids

Eric is just fine tho because he drinks milk and listens to metal

Attached: 1514132629640.png (215x235, 9K)

>in mma and they arent too big or lean are they
>comparing people who do a multi million dollar combat sport to some guy that lifts in his basement
They're that size because that body works for them. You don't need to be shredded or huge for the mma

watch
then get btfo

u r dumb. they r on roids, im just proving a point. eric is on roids for recovery, not size

your point being?

>u r dumb. they r on roids
Never said they weren't

>im just proving a point. eric is on roids for recovery, not size
>just say tell the roids you don't want to get bigger lmao
Every Eric hate thread is the exact same. You guys can only agree on the fake weights
>it's ovious he's on roids because he's huge and shredded
>alright just he's not big or shredded, but it's obvious he's on roids because that amount of volume

Bunch of literal manlets jelly

6'2 at 230lbs (anywhere higher than that and Eric says he just gets fat nothing else)
meanwhile clarence is 6' and same bodyweight
Strength wise
Clarence - 700lbs deadlift (with straps)
Eric 605 deadlift (no straps usapl rules)

Get a grip you retards

Hell clarence is 10cm shorter than Eric, and has almost same bodyweight

ITT

Attached: just an average day.png (497x867, 385K)

they look the same bf but they are substanyially different. something is wrong.

there are literally roids used that dont make u big vut make u recover quick. are you seriously this dumb

clarence is on roids, you are only proving my point lol

i like the bugez he has great videos but he is a fake natty

The practice the lift every day retard, they don't pyramid to a max every day. Look at PL routines. You might pull from the floor every day, but you don't do heavy working sets every day like this fake plate fraud suggests.

Are you illiterate or something? What do the rest of the misfits have to do with this?

>(while eating an onion like an apple sitting surrounded by ice cubes) "HE CLEARY ROIDS hurr durr"
If onions really do provide the test boost they're claimed too, eating them requires losing the natty card

Holy fuck you just proved yourself that you are dumb

intensity and mindset doesnt make any difference at all. that's all broscience. guys like bostin loyd actually have it right with the notion that training is the least important variable in the whole equation. all you can do is give adequate stimulation to the muscle - it doesnt matter how hard you push or how much will power you apply - going to failure is counterproductive, and pushing yourself past your limits will only lead to injury. just do something like 3 sets of 8 with good form through full range of motion and then make sure you get correct macros and sleep and that's the optimal situation for gains.

90% maximum natty potential can be reached after about two to three years training this way (after one year of training this way you will have already achieved roughly 70% of maximum genetic potential), and the last 10% will take ten+ years to develop so you might as well start taking steroids after about a year and a half, and again, you shouldnt worry about these unscientific concepts like "working hard" in the gym. "mindset" is not backed by science

some guys who train like savage animals with high intensity might make impressive gains, but this is despite their training, not because of it; it's the result of good genetics or they're on steroids. dont bother with outdated concepts like "feeling the burn". arnold said that the reps you do after it starts burning are the most important, but we now know that this is false, based on numerous university studies. the first rep does just as much as the last rep. guys like tom platz are a disgrace to fitness. his leg gains are despite his training, not because of it.

eric bugenhagen is definitely on steroids. dont fall for his idiotic training routines that's he's trying to sell you. it's no different from those bodybuilders who say their gains are thanks to supplements they're sponsored by. you'd be better off doing slow and controlled reps with good form following a structured program

I use to eat raw onions like apples am 6'3 230lbs just a beast bro try it

fit BTFO

Training just for size never gonna make it bro

Gotta mix strength and muscle endurance you put me vs you and/or most of fit I may not have the absolute best body I like to eat but as far as being physically fit I can go 16hrs 6days a week moving 80-160lbs

Exercise is meant to help your baseline but saying doing more won't help is a lie can absolutely tell you don't work hard get a factory job

Yes I'm Natty yes I do cardio you sound like someone needing an excuse for mediocrity

We don't exactly know if Eric is on roids or off but other than that I agree with everything you're saying

useless arguing with a mental midget like urself. u win bud. im sure arnold is natty too, or anderson silva

>eric
>sell
retard

or larper not sure

i was actually trying my hardest to make a convincing strawman / reductio ad absurdum. i cant tell if these guys here are srs or not. nobody was supposed to agree with that post

that's the whole point of rhetoric m8