Lost 36kg and still look like shit

Lost 36 kg so far, from 116kg (255 pounds) to 80kg (176 pounds) still look like shit losing hope can I make it brah?

Attached: Screenshot_20180311-165753.png (1080x1920, 1.19M)

Good job mate, you must be proud. We're all gonna make it.

Sure, you have wide hips and a bad frame, but that's no reason to not give your all to improving. Hardly anyone has a perfect frame/face/whatever. What counts is the effort you put in. Hit the weights and keep at it mate.

Lovehandle Larry over here

You already know the answer to this question. Cut even more.

What's your height?

6 foot 3

Forgot to lift?

start lifting bro, never give up

gj on the weightloss, just focus on putting on muscle for now and you'll be fine

Attached: 1517716672286.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

You really need to focus on muscle. How did you do your weightloss?

started eating clean. Started lifting focus on squats and deadlifts but 20 plus reps moved on to bjj and now only occasionally lift

Lmao choose a real beginner routine this time and start lifting. Bjj is won't build you any muscle and if it does it will take many years.

Not the dude you're replying to, but I also do bjj
And I've actually had pretty good forearm gains on bjj
but the rest not so much.

You’re supposed to be gaining weight you twink shit.
Shoulda done SS.

Attached: 9222F352-690C-479D-8C3E-456A01E108C2.jpg (503x386, 47K)

Obviously ss and sl are popular for beginner programs for strength but if I should be focusing on muscle gain shouldn't I do more low weight high volume stuff?

You forgot to lift

Strength = muscle
Even on a hypertrophy program you generally would lift 8-12 reps per set. Anything higher is training muscle endurance. As for a beginner, it doesn't matter because you'll be building muscle really fast on a strength program anyways. That's why it's good to do ss, sl, or greyskull to build a strong base.

Attached: IMG_20180222_190539.jpg (767x960, 72K)

good job op!
you must be very pround of yourself
i am proud of you

gonna tell you what to do right now

step one: get Avatar Nutrition (ten bucks a month)
step two: set it to a reverse diet
step three: do a 6 day a week bodybuilding split (push-pull-legs, bench-deadlift-squat)
step 4: focus on increasing weights over time and getting huge pumps in your arms, chest, shoulders, and upper back
step 5. When you stall on weight gain with reverse diet (12-15 weeks), switch to lean muscle gain or maintenance of you want to lose fat again

build thy muscle bro, you’ve done the first part by cutting off most of your fat now it’s time to start laying the foundation for gains

You look like shit bc you have stubborn love handles and have very little muscle. I was in your exact position when i went from fat > skinnyfat. You need to bulk and get strong/big now.

Tits are saggy do pushups. Also hiit hill sprints fill fix your spine(lessness).

yeah they are loose skin sucks

Try to lean bulk unless you want them hips to grow like mine

Attached: IMG_20180315_201554.jpg (3456x4608, 2.99M)

1. Find a hill/stairs.
2. Sprint to top
3. Do 10 pushups
4. Walk back down.

First time you do it do 5. Twice a week. Increase by 5 each time you do it each successive week until you're up to 20 then play with weighted back packs, cool down shortening, intensity of sprint, the hill size you're using etc

Great job bro we're all gonna make it. Just make sure to workout every single day, don't skip or you'll lose your drive.

Just fast OP. I got from there to 136 in a month.