I'm switching to vegetarianism beacuse I feel lighter mentally on it

I'm switching to vegetarianism beacuse I feel lighter mentally on it.

Do you fags have some good recipes/foods/ideas? I'm really struggling to get my macros in.

>no i'm not interested in veganism and I do plan eating meat rarely if I feel like it.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (1920x1254, 522K)

1 gallon of semen per day

Milk with whey protein every 4 hours or so.
Multi vitamin.
That's my vegetarian diet.

Rice&pasta everyday, i mix it with all kind of frozen veggies i buy from Picard, it makes for delicious and super easy recipes

Beans and lentils, tofu and soy protein powder for le protein

Oats, peanut butter, olive oil & nuts when i need a lot of kcals

Organic Honey When i crave something sweet

Attached: front_fr.10.full[1].jpg (1852x2000, 1.46M)

Nice, what's your go to oats recipe bby

Now switch to ISP and almond milk and you can start vegan shitposting.

this

Attached: 3300 kcal with as much protein as clarence takes.png (952x2092, 279K)

No thanks I don't wanna cuck myself with lower satellite cell proliferation and stunted myonuclei accumulation.
Whey protein is literally the only protein source that has been shown to increase the ammount of satellite cells in the muscle fibers, akin to that of low levels of exogenous anabolic steroids.

Really? I don't use any protein powder so I have no idea. If you were serious about your diet you should start eating some actual food though, multis are no adequate substitute for veggies/fruits/grains/meat/fish.

Why not? If I eat veggies I just end up shitting them out and most of their nutrients because I don't have the colon of a gorilla.

Half a cup of dry oats
1 cup or not cow milk
1 cup of chocolate/vanilla

throw everythin in a pan and stir every once in a while, the heat will make the powder blend very easily

Tbh i don't often eat oats, anything more nthan 1/2 dry cup will give me BLOATings

Well you're stupid then. Do whatever you want though, your health your choice.

Minimalistbaker has really good vegan/vegetarian pasta recipes. I like their one-pot and roasted tomato pasta, the servings are fairly large too.

I'm legit asking you why someone who can't deal with eating vegetables or anything with specific starches and sugars or fiber in general should suddenly start eating those same foods that cause issues.

What app is that user? And do you have to pay extra for tracking micronutrients?

Pls respond

Attached: F1030021.jpg (1050x700, 185K)

Think it's cronometer, lets you track nutrients, calories and weight for free. No idea about the premium features.

Thank you.

Attached: ANTHEA_L1001796_PAULGIGGLE.jpg (1050x1572, 201K)

yeah it's cronometer. No need to pay for premium

With the veggies, best thing you can do is learn different flavors - asian, italian, mexican, etc.

Just search online for 'x seasoning mix'. A lot of it's pretty easy. The staples you'll need are salt, pepper, garlic, and olive oil. If you do an asian night, get sesame oil. You wouldn't believe how much of a flavor difference that makes.

Attached: zslyhkcd9wa01.png (2342x706, 393K)

Attached: T1RCw4g.jpg (652x912, 72K)

I'm a vegetarian because fuck you and your moral crusade to save the earth. Come back when you stop using slave labor to build your clothes, accessories, and technology, you smarmy cunt.

to reiterate in pleb
>b-but muh phone and t-shirts
yeah, well
>muh eggs