ITT: Awful normie advice

>The bigger man walks away
No, it's LITERALLY the weaker man who walks away

Attached: 1509836012489.png (635x493, 105K)

This is what you tell weak people (mainly kids getting bullied) to make them feel better about themselves for not getting hurt doing something stupid like thinking they can take on someone twice their size, you fucking autist.

>throwing life away because i punched some kunt
Nothx. I'm rather walk away and not get charged for assault

>Get verbally harrassed by some faggot
>Beat his ass
>Get reported for assault charges
>Tried and sentenced to prison
>Wife fucks new man within 0.00001 seconds after the gavel hits and you get to be a big man in prison

Yes, weak indeed

Is this a glimpse into how betas rationalise their actions to themselves?

Attached: dud.gif (139x211, 371K)

the thing is, if you know you could fuck someone up anyway what's the point of even doing it? could easily get knocked out and his head smashes the pavement and then you're in jail. that shit is never worth it.

Unless that cunt comes swinging I'd do a 360 and walk away because getting put on assault is life-ruining.

>bigger man always walks away
Each situation is different. This type of conflict almost never happens or escalates so much between two civilized people.
When its you again some subhuman then walk away unless your life is in danger and you think he will attack.
Its not worth going to jail over some dead nigger.

So you're posting from prison right now with the rest of the alphas right faggot?

True alphas don't go to prison because they don't let the judicial system push them around. Prison is for beta, delta and omega males

Yep, now that I understand Trump's philosophy I punch back even about things I don't care about. Others are watching.

Street fighting

>lose and get rekt
>win and get arrested

If you're being attacked by all means defend yourself but avoid as far as possible because it's a lose/lose

If you have a good career, like you're studying law finance etc you don't want to a fight to appear when they do a background check.
Some people just have more to lose not everyone works in manual labour bro

>risking getting a criminal record/jailtime or brain damage because of primitive monkey behaviour

Only brainlets and minorities get into fights

Attached: BFA350EA-B8AC-4FB9-97E5-E43299D81B4E.png (1000x800, 285K)

>Be yourself!

The worst advice ever

What reason would you have to fight to begin with?

You know why everyone wants to be James freakin' Bond? Because he's so fucking cool that he doesn't react to the words of others. He only fights to protect or to do his duty for the Queen

It's not that you should
>be the bigger man and walk away
it's that you should know how to choose your battles. This statement applies to both fist fights and verbal arguments

Attached: bond.jpg (619x619, 23K)

20y skeleton here
Never been in a fight

Will I make it unharmed, my cat scratched my arm and I was like wtf it will heal in 2 weeks.

Attached: ''GokuAndVegetaWMATNV.png (640x480, 291K)

the context matters

but desu walking away from a fight does minimize the risk entirely

this is actually the issue though, if you watch that louis CK video where he gets approached by some cocky punk while he's out on a date and backs down, the point is that it's obviously wiser not to fight but we put a lot of social value on bravery etc.

i don't fight because i know i'm terrible at it, but i can see why people would feel motivated to.

Just don't live around shitskins. Problem solved. Last time I was in a fight was about 10 years ago in middle school

True. That guy who’s the bigger guy for walking away is already so alpha that he literally stops himself from hurting the other one. This is like 1/10 cases

I'm 35 y-o and never been in a fight.
If someone's behavior displeases me, I will politely express my thoughts on the subject.
If it keeps going, I will then ask a 2nd time, this time very firmly and with a very believable "crazy/blood-drunk" face I make. It's a big bluff but it works all the few time I do it

Attached: 1520792886212.jpg (563x542, 74K)

If there is any underage b&s Reading this no matter who is giving you shit stand up for yourself. Even if it means you get hurt. Trust me they won’t fuck with you anymore and some will even respect you and try to be your friend, even if you lose. It’s the self respect that attracts respect from others.

Don’t be that guy who regrets not doing anything after on in life so he overcompensates.

[spoiler] me[spoiler]

It's all about having things to lose. Shitty people have nothing to lose really. I have a career, a family, etc.

Why risk that?

Fighting in public is a dumb masculinity pissing contest, if you actually want to fight go to a gym and find like minded people

The bigger man can walk away. I think that if you're secure to the point that you're utterly unafraid of replacement, the outcome is practically irrelevant.

omg so alpha to assault people and suck dicks in prison for 7 years
how can soyboys even compete

It's like telling betas that one day they'll rule the world and all those alpha guys will have terrible jobs. In actuality losers grow up to be losers and Chad will probably grow up to be successful.

It's just something we started telling kids in the late 90s so they wouldn't shoot up the school.

Attached: 1521058066952.png (636x515, 118K)

U fucking tard this is referring to someone who turns the other cheek or doesn't argue. No one likes a fucker who is about to argue with someone or attempt to hurt someone for something minor

so many fairyboys in this thread man

this happened today
>Sit
>younger friend gives me a handshake and pulls me since he weighs less and is weaker he's unable to get my seat
>release his hands
>he falls off, chicks laugh at him
>"YO WHAT THE FUCK BRO BLAH BLAH BLAH"
>deal with situation assertively
>you gotta deal with em' like theyre dogs or something
>calm down buddy, calm down
>he calms down, punches my palms and acts like he was joking
>"wow user youre so calm"
Dont be a monkey and be assertive

Someone's never gotten stabbed

>verbally harassed
Why do faggots make fucking everything out to be some assault? Its fucking shittalk, you shittalk back. If someone threatens to hurt you then you do what you need to do, but if someone hurts your feefees and you think that youre going to physically assault them for that then youre a fucking faggot subhuman.

Its not that you have to actually fight. But being willing to fight is the foundation that male respect is built on. If everyone knows that you're a pussy they'll push you, they'll violate your boundaries, and they'll walk all over you.

If you are willing to fight then people will understand that its probably not a good idea to push you, it will be conveyed in your bodylanguage and sub-communication. You and everyone around you will be better off for you having cultivated that.

The problem is that we have kids being raised by single mothers and female teachers telling kids to "just walk away" instead of actually being a man, which is why we're flooded with left-wing sissy soyboy cucks.

>louis CK
>literal cuck walking away
wew

Where the fuck do you live? Here you are given a 20 usd fine for fighting my man, why the fuck would you go to prison for fighting another man?

this

>its beta to walk away from a fight or end it verbally

Do you realise how high the rate is of people getting stabbed with a knife or any sharp object? Street fighting has no rules youre not in a boxing ring idiots, anything can happen getting stabbed/ jumped / brick to head etc

Unless youre in actual danger or in a subway etc getting harassed, fighting is not smart in almost all cases

Refraining from violence or action when you have no ability to inflict any is just weakness.

Refraining from violence or action when you have great ability to do so is restraint.

Big difference

>fight guy
>he hits head on curb, dies
>life in prison
>at least im not a beta

lmaoing @ people who base their personas around appearing alpha

imao vegeta is a manlet

Attached: 96224124991.png (400x570, 299K)

You forgot
>Make lots of gains in the prison gym
>Have qt femboy prison wife

That's how I thought too until I was twelve. Big boys make some kind of attempt at using words. That behavior is just more productive and sustainable.

In the modern world, it takes a pretty weak, pretty overcompensating manchild to flail around pounding his chest because he's scared what people will think if he walks away.

Getting into fights isn't worth it

I've been in plenty and it's annoying having to mentally put your plans on hold while you wait and see if police show up at your door because you glassed some cunt

if you are in a situation where you feel threatened enough to want to 'act alpha' then you were never alpha in the first place.

fpbp

>360
>pointing any other direction than exactly where you started

Attached: images.jpg (480x270, 18K)

>being this new

Attached: 098E52E3-01EB-40E8-B608-9BDA856D8169.jpg (625x621, 97K)

That doesn't make sense. How can you be anything for not doing something you can't do?

Attached: fuck off.jpg (680x835, 91K)

Back when I was still living in Indonesia, high schoolers often fight against kids from neighboring schools. They only stop when the cops came.

lol yeah beat the shit out of him and watch as that scrawny fuck slaps you with every charge he possibly can because thats the only way to get back at you.

That's literally the opposite of what he said. Not doing something you can't do is weakness, not doing something you can do is restraint.

This, and why fighting is damn near pointless in this day and age.
>Back in the day you can settle disputes with a fist fight and be cool right after
>Nowadays everybody and their grandma has a phone ready to record
>Even after everything’s said and done, people will never let it go, it gets uploaded on worldstar, ect.
>Person gets embarrassed and retaliates with a weapon
And that doesn’t include the shit talking weasels that run their mouth about being tough, get their ass beat, and then press charges on you.

No one replied so I guess I should. People who give this advice don’t understand the complexity of the statement. They just know that they didn’t do shit and it worked out. It implies that everyone’s got it in them, which is true. But it also implies that people don’t change which is false. The real advice would be to be honest with yourself, improve what you have control over and accept what you can’t. Also, I guess the core of it would be figuring out what works for you, and should be expected given your situation.

Vegeta, king of manlets.

back to quora. tripfag

>everything is niggers and nosebergs
w o w

Attached: 1510403464571.gif (512x384, 2.22M)

When you can't fight you don't have much choice, but to leave. When you can fight and could cave the nigga skull in, but you walk away, it is far more respectable and is actually the alpha thing to do.
The former has no way coming out as an alpha. Either you run and you're the bitch, despite what your mom or dried up gf told you, or you fight him and you pray you wont spend rest of your days in a wheelchair or end up dead. You will atleast come out as a brave guy willing to stand up for himself, even when you get fucked up.

this, I'm more worried about them being pussy bitches that will run to the cops the second things turn against them, usually after they start it too

I don't fight strangers. They may be better fighters, have a weapon, or have a disease. If it's someone I know I just try to reason with them. I'd rather not risk injury. There's just no real reason to fight as an adult unless you're insecure or financially unstable.