I lost all my weight by eating junk food

Okay so I was a fat girl who abhoree vegetables. I tried the recipes that said they made vegetables taste good and I couldn't take it. Instead I just ate small portions of wendys/mcdonalds, ate caesar salad, had canned soup, fat free hummus and now I'm 125 pounds

However I want to know if this will have long term negative effects?

Pic isn't me but i was as fat as her lol

Attached: IMG_4427.jpg (837x877, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.in/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/how-to-lose-weight-eating-only-mcdonalds-2015-10
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough vitams from junk food

No one cares. Post buthole & roastie mctoastie

Attached: 1518673121938.jpg (250x233, 10K)

You're not get the nutrients you need. You might be thin but you're not healthy.

You know the rules; Also you need basic nutrients at the end of the day as says.

>fat free hummus

what did she mean by this

Attached: humus-2-1.jpg (480x360, 235K)

junkfood pussy tastes like battery acid lmao.
you need nutritious food to stay healthy, what are you doing idiot

It has poor nutrients...ur getting ur carbs n fats n protein...but minerals and vitamins u are not... they are very prossesed....the more shit that is done to your food the less it offers your body....fast food is bad...the more u eat it the more u want it....

No shit. Eat less calories than you need to maintain your weight, lose weight.

you're still gonna die young from eating crap tho.

I'll take shit that didn't happen for 500 please

won't have any long term effects, but it probably will if you continue to eat like that. try to start switching to eating healthier, congrats on your weightloss

Still a fat fuck
No natty normal human being gets lean by eating junk food
Keep your lies to yourself and begone thot!

Other anons ITT are idiots. I lost 17kg (from 100 to 84) purely by eating junk food. Ramen noodles 4 days a week and cheese sandwiches the other 3. I just ate less. Only one meal a day. There's that professor who lost 25kg just eating McDonald's, in his effort to prove the calories in calories out is the only thing that matters, not anything else.

*16kg

get checked out at a Dr.s office, you probably have low bone density, a shit lipid profile and probably suffering from some malnutrition. If you only managed to do the same while eating good food, your progress might have been faster, healtheir and even longer lasting seeing as how now you're more likely to rebound to being a fatty. good luck.

Bullshit...post pic you're a fatty trying to make an excuse to eat shit..keep eating shit..stay fat

For all the newfags disbelieving OP
google.co.in/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/how-to-lose-weight-eating-only-mcdonalds-2015-10

>A teacher who lost 56 pounds eating only McDonald's is starring in a documentary to show kids about 'healthy' eating.

>A science teacher who lost 56 pounds in six months while eating nothing but McDonald's is the star of a new documentary, The Lunch Tray reports.

>John Cisna weighed 280 pounds when he decided to go on the McDonald's-only diet.

>After 90 days, he had lost 37 pounds, and at the end of the six months, he weighed 224 pounds.

>Cisna limited his daily intake to 2,000 calories and exercised for 45 minutes five times a week.

No one doubts she lost weight, they’re saying it isn’t a healthy way to do it.

If you wish to take this approach vitamin supplementation is a must. A lot of people ITT aren't saying it's not possible, they're just saying it isn't a healthy way to lose weight

>eating less than TDEE causes you to lose weight
yeah no shit retard, we all know that, nobody denied it
but eating junk food only like OP will make her feel like shit, she will lose weight but be unhealthy, you wanna do something do it right

Never once talked about their health profile or visiting a doctor.

Oh you can lose weight by eating less or nothing and being more active.
Any retard can do that and that is just how things are.

Problem is that it's for the long haul and one time stunts like this never lays the ground work for a life long change that they can and will be able to maintain forever.
Most people who do stunts like that end up fat again and unhealthy as fuck to boot.

It's the Biggest Loser affect.

You're a retard without reading comprehension if you think people disbelieve that a fatty could lose weight on cico junk food diet. What everyone says is that it's not healthly.

couldn't have said it better myself.

Obviously you eat little amount of garbage food and lose fat.
However your general health will be far from optimal and you will make shitty gains at the gym.

>Obviously you eat little amount of garbage food and lose weight (probably muscle/bone mass)
FTFY

It's feasible. I'm cutting, and when my gains goblin wife and kids want McDonald's or something, I'll just get a dollar burger and drink water. It fucks my macros for the day, but the family social gains are worth it imo. I can't imagine doing this long-term though. You'd definitely need a handful of multivitamins daily.

>gains goblin wife and kids
Oh fuck my sides hurt because it's true

Nice reading comprehension retard