How many times can you rep 225 on bench press, Veeky Forums?

How many times can you rep 225 on bench press, Veeky Forums?

My PR is 12 reps.

Attached: 225BP.jpg (448x252, 143K)

Probably 18-20

I do >weighted dips, but I do not bench.
What level of autism am I on?

21 reps. Max on bench is 395 lbs

Dip master race

Considering I'm not a skeleton, probably infinite amount of times.

I can only do 6 :/

>implying i havent been lifting for +3 years and still cant bench much more than 1pl8 for reps

4 here on a cut though and just maintaining is the plan now

Same, though I have noticed that I can't seem to do as many sets now. Used to do 5x5 easy but 3x5 with drop sets is all I can get now.

DYEL detected.

Fuck you bro post your address and we'll fight. I kicked my step dad's ass once your nothing.

> hahah yeah dude when I was in highschool bro I was massive like 160 benched 225 for like 23-25 reps bro the guys from football team couldn't believe it asked me to join but I passed man, but now I can't do that, all that beast work in highschool burned my joints so now I have to take it easy

Attached: 1499733674936.jpg (329x345, 14K)

Pretty much the same. 22 at 225, 385 max

>tfw just reached it for one
Lifting since november

Attached: 1519869522046.webm (426x236, 626K)

I just managed 135 5x5 this week so I probably couldn't do 1 rep desu.

17 reps. Surprised so many people here are weak as shit according to this thread.

Whoa, mr. Big weightlifter im blessed to be in your presence. How many time can you rep 315?

yeah somewhere around this, i can do 12 reps comfortably so i don't think 18 or so is too much of a stretch

I don't think you read the post properly

How many pushups can you do in 2 mins? And whats your body weight? Just want to know if focusing on getting stronger will translate to better army pft scores.

Really? At 4plate bench i was able to hit 225 for 40

>reeee intensifies

I can only speak for myself but I hardly do anything high rep related.

I do 215 for 6, so 4? 3?

Yeah thats what i thought, its just something you haven’t practiced.

My workouts are so low volume that i have these random amraps and test myself.

>he cant even do the nfl minimum

Not that user but getting stronger will translate to more volume on pushups.

Tested 24 reps six weeks ago

My current PR for bench is 125 for 8.
I'm 140lbs and have been lifting for 10 months.

have a few days where you do 20-30 reps with like 95 then start increasing weight at that high number of reps. also really pay attention to protein intake, thats how i broke my plateau, now im increasing my bench 5 pounds every session and dont even use spotter or safety

Attached: 1520340861601.jpg (800x600, 71K)

Thanks but I'm not at a plateu lol, I was 107lbs and couldn't bench the bar when I started. Still adding 5lbs every 2 or sessions, 4x6.

'bout 7

>Been lifting for 2 years
>Can't bench 225 at all
>Not even close

Attached: 1518677244661.jpg (292x292, 22K)

Old PR is 14 reps with 230lbs, propably a lot more now, since my old 1RM is currently my everyday training max.

let me try to be more clear
i have lifted for over 3 years
my bench max has never exceeded 175 and that was only when i was morbidly obese
ive since lost all the weight but cutting for 3 years is not conducive to gains
yes i was a prepubescent late bloomer teen for most of that time
sue me

>1 Rep
Absolutley hate flat bench with a passion it just doesnt click with me for some reason. Feels like a mental block or my triceps are really lacking.

>probably
why do people always do this? "yeah, I could probably overhead press 1pl8 because I can do 25 12 times" why boast about something you've never done what even possesses you to do that

Recently upgarded to 2.25plates so i'd guess 12-14

pls be kilos

PR is 8

pounds
:)

This

r u a grille

I switched to incline because it felt better. I can only do 185 for 5 so I probably can't do 225 for even 1.

I might be able to bench 90kg once and I'm not even sure of that.
I've been lifting for a little more than 1 year and I weigh around 72 kg, is that below average?

this fucking poverty bench
but im not that far 95kg one rep max
when im done with my cut im gonna hit it finnaly i hope

I say "probably" because I've done 260 for a set of 10, bench 330, and have comfortably done sets of 12 at 225, but never tested it.

Ya dingus.

I can do 225 2 times with close grip and 0 times with regular width. Fuck chest i'm doing tris again.

20 after training a few weeks to see what I would get just for kicks

pr is 365

>benching
I seriously hope you guys don't do this

just started lifting. struggling to bench 100. "How many times can you rep 225 on bench press, Veeky Forums?"

Attached: 1506633638905.png (788x720, 626K)

I have never tried repping til failure at 225. I do 5x5 at 245 every other day right now. I'd imagine I could throw up 225 12-15 times consecutively.

How the fuck are you so weak? My first day in the gym I was benching 135 easy. Max is 365 now btw, been lifting for 3 years.

How tall are you?

Skellyloser. I'm just above 1 plate now for reps. Feelsbadman.

>be me (newbie SL)
>bench 31kg 5x5
That is bait, man, don't worry.

what a fucking joke i hope your natty pleb

day one at the gym i pressed 405 and after 3 weeks im up to 795 for 6

thats kilos btw

>low volume bench
>random AMRAPs

Are you on roids or just have your little fingers as arm length that you bench 400+ with shit training?

I guess I slightly mis-stated. I can do 95 for reps, so i could do 100 or even 115. just not for 10. I'm very new. Don't know why i'm so weak, but that's why i'm in the gym. Never gonna progress past these absolute faggot lifts unless i... well, you know... lift

One

6'. Skinnyfat fag who always ate like shit for years and years and years. didn't lift, little sleep... Those gains will come in eventually

>first day
Found the fatty

Yeah, i hope so. I probably look fucking pathetic benching a single fucking 10kg pl8 on each side

Who the fuck says dingus... are you some white autist kid who was home-schooled?

not even once

we'll get there one day. just keep lifting, keep eating clean foods, get lots of sleep, drink lots of water, etc. It all adds up. Can't wait to finally bench 135 lbs

>things that never happened

>t. Dingus

That's a load of fuckin shit dude. That's way over a 2x bw bench and considering high school that's rare as fuck unless you were some pro hormone fag.

Because it's not in my program and I don't feel like breaking my program just to prove myself to the internet so I make an educated guess based on my maxes in said lift.
You fucking queer

To anyone discouraged that they can't even do 225 yet for a single (or struggle to pump out a few) just be patient, shit takes time.

There's a big difference between someone starting to workout from an already athletic life to a 120lb skeleton who has been sedentary for 20 years.

You'll get there.

they count trampoline style "reps" for the NFL combine btw. they really just want to see who can gut their way through shit, so these aren't powerlifting style reps at all.

i think the ideal range for positions they look for is as follows (feel free to correct me):

o-line/d-line - 35-39
linebackers/tight ends - 30-34
running backs - 20-29
everybody else - 10-19

30-34 for a linebacker is really high, mid to high 20s for those guys is adequate, half backs even less.

my bad, its even less for linebackers, low to mid 20's is average

t. turbodingus

I manage 50 reps at 100kg and I can only bench 170kg, wtf? I also generally suck at endurance and have always been better at speed, but I really worked to get past 20 reps and eventually it just got easier and easier.

I do have a torn pec though and did rehab it with bench endurance work so that could explain it all (it was partial, so it healed and I have scar tissue, anything over 160kg hurts to bench so I get scared)

Maybe 8? Dunno just started benching again so my shit is up in the air

Same bro

we have the exact same stats. hows your chest looking?

>dinguslets, when will they learn