Why does everyone on Veeky Forums make fun of fat people, like boogie...

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums make fun of fat people, like boogie, that are making efforts to better themselves and live a healthier life? Shouldn't these people be encouraged instead of ridiculed for making positive change in their lives?

Attached: Boogie1.jpg (1058x980, 235K)

Why does anyone care about this guy?

A: most people on Veeky Forums active praise and promote people who are legit trying.

We make fun of boogie because he's a total attention whore (though his progress is pretty good)

B: that was a pretty good burn

Plenty of people encourage him. He's also a massive attention whore that wants praise for not eating tons of food. There's a damn limit to when you look at these people and say alright man now shut the fuck up fat fuck.

Men need to push other men. It's that simple.

Expecting any institution, government, or organization to take care of the obesity problem is a fool's errand. And so, as a result of failed attempt after failed attempt to address the obesity problem, we've now realized that tough love is needed.

What do men, on average, want to here more:
[A]: "I love you just the way you are!
[B]: "Awe, user, you don't need to lift, you're perfect!"
[C]: "I don't want to cuddle with a rock"
[D]: "You are not everything you could be AND you know it. Smarten the hell up, eat well, lift well, and work harder you slob."

Which of these will make men want to take some ownership of themselves? The age of coddling and babying has to stop. The "I'm concerned about your health" argument died off about one decade ago. Lines of demarcation need to be drawn to establish those with willpower, control, and benefit from those who make excuses.

What you call ridicule. It's really about just calling it like it bloody well is. If you see a man that isn't all he could be, and the soft and gentle approach doesn't work, some tough love does.

I think in his case its because he got gastric band surgery and is acting like he's a hero.

>plateauing at 400 lbs for the last 2 months
>"progress is pretty good"

Hi boogie

boogie spent like 5 years being a literaly obese nigger and could not lost a single pound, the only way he could do it was with surgery so yeah fuck that lazy piece of shit

It's sad that I no longer enjoy video games.

My skeleton body enjoys going to the gym and talking to friends more.

Attached: Berserk_v01_p149.png (1057x1600, 108K)

>that are making efforts to better themselves and live a healthier life?

Eating like a pig is NOT making an effort to better yourself.

Paying a surgeon to reduce your stomach because you do not want to stop eating is NOT making an effort to better yourself.

Eating smaller meals of garbage foods in higher frequencies during the day to compensate for not being able to eat it all in one sitting is NOT making an effort to better yourself.

Attached: brainlett.jpg (586x800, 36K)

He's lost 200 pounds though. How isn't he bettering himself? I think you're just jealous of his YouTube money.

It's all about his mentality. It's not admirable in the slightest. Fat people who actually get off their ass and put it real effort should be the ones being praised. Not fucks like boogie who sit around like sacks of shit. Honestly I don't think boogie will ever even have a girlfriend again.

Fuck off boogie.

>gastric bypass because no discipline
>constantly seeking attention/validation
>eats for comfort
>submissive personality
>capeshit crap everywhere, even the fucking silverware
Gee, I wonder why.

His progress is sad as shit. He said getting the surgery was harder than trying to lose the weight without it, but failed every diet he went on long before aurgery. His excuse that he will die now if he overeats is bullshit cause it was gonna put him in an early grave with or without the surgery

>Jealous of youtube money

What youtube money? he failed to go MGTOW and now lost it to his ex wife

literally had to have pieces of his stomach removed so he would stop forcing food into his mouth at an excessive rate. Literally couldn't just stop shoveling food in his face.

user, if you look up how many times his fans tried to help him get his shit together you would act the same. Boogie is a lying and lazy pos and it took him being cucked in front of the entire internet for the motherfucker to start enacting some real change.

Because he's a vainglorious blob who habitually begrudges the successes of others while simultaneously refusing to acknowledge that he himself is culpable for the state of his body. And, furthermore, he expects to be rescued from the hole he's dug himself by the grace of his doctors and the taxpaying public. Some idol.

Why do you think, user? It's pretty obvious.

Attached: haters.gif (250x250, 30K)

Attached: 1521084153617.jpg (860x960, 144K)

>boogie
>making efforts

booger2988 is nothing more than an attention whore

I'm not paying for shit

Pretty much this. There was no hard work. Yeah, the surgury seemed painful, and while that sucks, it is not an effort. Also, the fat fuck is acting like he made it, while still being 380lbs. If he gets down below 250 through diet and exercise, I will give him props. Other than that, the fat fuck needed to do something to avoid an early death, but he doesn't hate or praise for that cheat surgury

boog keeps making threads

>why do people on Veeky Forums make fun of fat people
>why do people on /my/ make fun of people who listen to pop
>why do people on Veeky Forums make fun of people who wear Walmart clothes
>why do people on /n/ make fun of people who drive
>why do people on Veeky Forums make fun of people who don’t read