What's stopping us from orchestrating our own pump and dump *cough* I mean investing heavily early on and selling after...

What's stopping us from orchestrating our own pump and dump *cough* I mean investing heavily early on and selling after hyping it up, of a random shitcoin?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-eth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Many reasons. It's to public, people would cheat, etc.

nothing but individual greed

We used to and it worked out really great. It would never work now though.

LOL what do u think biz was doing with LINK?

what do you think Veeky Forums is?...

We don't move enough capital. Veeky Forums tried this with Link and failed

Well every coin shilled here has already been pumped and dumped though. It's mostly bag holders trying to get their funds back.

you just described Veeky Forums

pajeets these days absolute clowns

Already happening. Welcome to the world of crypto my friend

>what do you think Veeky Forums is?
The worst game ever.

So how do I spot the next one guys? Has it already started being shilled?

OP. JUST BUY CHANCOIN. THAT'S THE UNOFFICIAL SHITCOIN OF BIZ

It only works if you coordinate with people you trust

>CHANCOIN
Hasn't moved much. Why would it go up in value from where it is now? Also it's on crappy exchanges and will never be worth anything.

MODUM dammit how dumb are people here do fucking legwork

Game theory.

If you do that people elsewhere will point at Veeky Forums. Same shit happened to /pol/ in past years. You don't want any more pajeets here than we already have.

etherdelta.com/#0x0ea560c60f92c70b06974210f3ce54c0dcec4865-eth

Oligarch m8. Less than a penny each with only 33 million tokens. Dev is a hyperactive cool dude who airdrops only to Veeky Forums bros. It's going to be pumped hard.

people have tried to do this but the result is inevitably a situation where the first past the post (to dump) wins if there is no prospect of value added down the road, which is the case for all of these ones with no intention of ever fulfilling any whitepaper promises