Eggs are apparently terrible for you...

Eggs are apparently terrible for you. I eat 2-3 scrambled eggs every day and want to switch to something else for brekkies. What do/fit/?

Attached: g2raz00pz1k01.jpg (709x705, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4
youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw
whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=92
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhyfa48bK28
healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>You can't leave until you eat this entire bowl of eggs

Is this what he meant by that?

Just do the "Jordan Peterson" diet, bucko.

Meats:
>turkey
>beef
>chicken
>lamb
>duck
>wild game is fine too, elk, moose, etc.
>wild salmon
>tuna – check the ingredients! Get stuff that’s just tuna and water and perhaps salt.
>organ meat – chicken liver tastes the best I find
>wild herring – check the ingredients!
>wild sardines – check the ingredients!

Veggies:
>lettuce
>arugula
>arugula microgreens (arugula sprouts)
>cucumber
>swiss chard
>seaweed –check the ingredients! this is hard to find without soy and other things. The brand I’ve linked to is safe and really tasty
>cilantro
>collard greens
>broccoli
>turnips
>cauliflower
>parsnips
>sweet potatoes
>spinach

Fruit:
>olives – check the ingredients! see my olive post. be super careful about which brands you buy here too, many have preservatives and flavours and dyes.

Vinegars:
>apple cider vinegar – try to get the organic stuff so there aren’t dyes and flavours added

Oils:
>coconut oil – get unrefined. And try to avoid the Nutiva brand. It’s everywhere but it doesn’t taste as good, and I’ve had ones that have gone bad before.
>olive oil – make sure your olive oil is pure olive oil. Sometimes it’s also soybean oil!

Spices/Seasonings
>salt
>pepper
>marjoram
>parsley
>oregano
>thyme
>rosemary
>peppermint
>turmeric
>basil
>bay leaf

Attached: Lott1.jpg (820x550, 69K)

>Eggs are apparently terrible for you.

Just wait until they're not terrible for you again in a week.

I stopped giving a shit about what is and isn't supposedly "terrible" for me. I listen to my body and it tells me what not to eat. Have never felt better.

Eggs are not terrible
>5-6 eggs a day keto+omad masterrace

>Apparently
Always the mark of an accurate and truthful statement, right senpai? Learn how cholesterol works. Eggs are healthy, unless you're one of those people eating 12 a day

>Eggs are apparently terrible for you
Says who?

>inb4 "my 67 year old doctor who went to medical school 45 years ago during the height of "FAT IS THE EBIL!!!" And has only done the bare minimum required continuing education courses that he selected based SOLELY on whether or not the course description indicated "Cocktails provided".

yes right
because the best diet is always made by someone out of his field.

>unless you're one of those people eating 12 a day
It's like you're not even trying.
6-7 for breakfast
2 hardboiled on my salad for lunch
And 1-2 hard boiled as snacks

Every single day for the last twelve years.
Who else
>backyard chicken masterrace
Here?

He's obviously very talented when it comes to selling stuff to idiots. He'll end up with a line of products that will even put Alex Jones to shame.

I eat eggs almost everyday. Try 2

>ITT cognitive dissonance meets years confirmation bias
Good for you OP, try oats. Don't let heart disease and these fatfucks influence your health.

On what fucking grounds does half a mashed banana equal an egg?

Attached: jesus christ how ebin.png (444x440, 73K)

I really hope you aren't implying super male vitality isn't the real deal.

Backyard chicken masterrace reporting in brother with my favourite chick

Attached: 0585CDFC-DF4A-417D-AC97-EBBBB7E7603A.jpg (1200x1600, 320K)

>half a banana has 6g of protein

doubt.jpg

It's for baking, and it works surprisingly well.

Sorry dude, I haven't take my Brain Force™ yet.

You aint right in the head boy.

Are you retarded? That's obviously for cooking. Protein is easily obtainable unless you're a brainlet mongrel.

Attached: omsjvrwmaqb01.jpg (1242x1236, 224K)

Eggs are about the most perfect food a man could ever ask for and their benefits are too many to count. Generally virtually anything that humans have been eating since the Paleolithic days is going to be very healthy. Our bodies are usually much better adapted to diets based primarily on such foods than just about anything else. But have fun being a numale beta soyboy vegan faggot if you really want to. Almost every alternative in the pic is high in phytoestrogens or just replacing high quality fats and proteins with even more carbs we all know you dont need.

How many chickens do you need in order to get ~10 eggs every day?

seriously wtf

What the fuck is this chart meant to represent?

How the fuck does 1/2 of a banana substitute 1 egg? Banana contains 1g of protein / 100g and 0,3g fat / 100g. How the fuck does fucking APPLE SAUCE REPLACE AN EGG WTF

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

probably like 4

>he doesn't research things he puts into his body
>G-guys my ancestors ate only perfect foods they were true geniuses

Attached: the_alt_right_by_rednblacksalamander-dagvx1i.png (1024x755, 396K)

REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE.
Shut the fuck up you disgusting piece of shit

Nict facebook comic sweetie.

>45162829
>Generally virtually anything that humans have been eating since the Paleolithic days is going to be very healthy.
Paleotards are dumber than vegans

Attached: 1518039034232.jpg (320x253, 18K)

>He didn't have phds in biology and chemistry before he at his first meal
Lel, look at that brainlet

I have to eat one serving of everything on this list per day? Are you fucking crazy?

Humans drank lead and mercury for centuries. Paleofags must think lead is healthy kek. Absolutely trashed.

Attached: lVCHjH8.png (370x323, 117K)

>3 tbsp peanut butter = 1 egg

wtf did they man by this. an egg has about 70 calories, 3 tablespoons of peanut butter have about 300.

Attached: 1516092270426.png (226x223, 6K)

this is b8
eggs are god-tier

>not bulking on pure lead

just have egg whites. Less sodium and less cholesterol.

oh god bro you made me laugh bro thank you for reminding me of that

youtube.com/watch?v=RtGf2FuzKo4

>eating the diet of someone who is chronically sick

>just have the part of eggs that aren't delicious
If I just ate them for the brotein I'd be better off with whey powder.

what is special about the paleolithic era? you know at one point we were a fish that ate smaller fish but nobody seems to advocate that diet

10 you brainlet, provided they are well fed

I'm not him and I'm not advocating a paleo diet, but I'd imagine it's because we're still humans now and no longer fish.

my government literally just started releasing ads that say "eggs are good for you again"

kek

What country?

Why don't you shut the fuck up you abysmal retard. I have questioned for ages how mankind has gotten to the point where they are so unaware of how food works that they have to resort to meme diets and online food charts propagated by numales and trannies, presenting them with the most retarded shit possible. The moment I see someone trying to substitute eggwhites and fat with carbohydrates for whatever reason is the point where I can safely say that you, as part of mankind, have succesfully devolved our species as a whole back to 15 IQ fish with legs. Keep following your online meme diets you anally handicapped potato brain.

Don't listen to the kikes, eggs are amazing

youtube.com/watch?v=8g8ASQZ0dZw

>eggs are unhealthy
lol wut? they're literally the world's healthiest foods. One egg has: 11% of my vitamin D, 20% of my vitamin B12 and B2, 10% of A, 20% of my iodine and 28% of my selenium, 5% of my zince, etc. Not to mention they're the highest quality protein out there.

Just don't be a poorfag who buys the cheapest eggs. Go to a farm and get a dozen organic pasture raised eggs, preferably soy free; they won't be more than $6 a dozen so 50 cents per egg is a steal. This is the nutrition in one of those: whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=92

Attached: 1519369083326.png (645x729, 70K)

"highest quality protein" lmao

They have all of the amino acids so by definition they are the most perfect source of protein. Of course you're just some vegan faggot who thinks soy and pea are good protein sources so go shill somewhere else.

You brainlets desperately need to work on your reading comprehension. Any organism that eats the same foods for millions of years will adapt to metabolize said foods extremely efficiently. A diet containing more of said foods than artificial industrial processed junk and foods that are new to the organism is generally going to be better for the organism. I'm not advocacating for eating 100% paleo, but stating that it's simply common sense that leaning towards paleo is generally better than primarily subsiting on shit that our bodies only recently adapted to and can barely digest. Don't get so caught up on trigger words faggots, try actually reading and thinking about what was meant by what you read.

Yes, you surely know more about cholesterol then the president of the American college of cardiology for sure

>still believes the incomplete protein myth...

>he listens to the nutritional advice from a guy that looks like this
Lmao stay soyboy faggot

Attached: E01FC4BB-A1AE-4CC9-9F46-A2412015B62D-2016-0000016C1967C6D6.jpg (400x300, 168K)

ayyy brudda.. 8 a day here omad for like a year now. Never felt better

yeah keep believing shit that was debunked decades ago by the nutritional community. not even a fucking argument moron...

>the president of the American college of cardiology
There's at least a 50% chance that it's just some guy with a masters in business administration that literally knows nothing about the heart.

Attached: 1507424597463.jpg (1200x675, 97K)

>...
SEETHING

nvm it's a woman, even worse.

vegan propaganda is not a credible source.
any well designed large scale study shows no association between regular egg consumption and high cholesterol/heart disease if they properly eliminate confounding factors

Just look into it for yourself, like the person you are commenting to most likely did.

>sweet potatoes
>no potatoes

goddamn I hate brainlets
>muh blood sugar
>muh carbs

I'm not seeing "no potatoes" anywhere in that post.

it lists things acceptable to eat, ergo, anything that is not in the list is not acceptable to eat

eggs are not bad for you

this

furthermore this is yet another crypto vegan shill thread. this vegan shill is really trying to get Veeky Forums to stop eating meat and eggs lmfao.

dietary cholestorol =/= bodily cholestorol
learn to learn vegan faggots and stop reading the back of vegan products for your (((nutrition facts)))

It is an argument though, why would I wanna listen to the nutritional advice from a guy that looks totally emaciated, weak as fuck, looks like he's in his mid 60s, and doesn't even have enough strength to hold a fork?

>this is what you will look like in your early 40s as a vegan

Attached: vegancuck.jpg (3840x2160, 660K)

What nutritional community? The dietary guidelines for nordic countries are still propagating this.

>mfw im eating my keto omad scrambled eggs while reading this post

Attached: 78e392bebb1c2cb4d567855e3fe9381b.jpg (641x530, 41K)

>at one point we were
We had a common ancestor with fish, we were never fish.

What’s a good breakfast meat that’s easy to make? I can’t eat eggs for digestive reasons.

>he doesn't eat five dozen anchovy everyday
not gonna make it

Attached: fish.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Why meat and not oats with milk? Otherwise you could consider fish for breakfast.

I already have a lot of carbs in my diet; fish for breakfast sounds kind of gross but I’ve never tried it. What kind would you recommend?

Buy some ground pork or ground beef and just make yourself some patties. Try to get it organic and pasture raised, a 1lb of beef sholdn't be more than $7, if you can get lamb then even better but it's expensive and hard to find organic. You do want a high fat and high protein breakfast to start your day, otherwise you will get a insulin spike and you're whole day will get thrown off and you'll feel irritated/stressed.

>dat pic
Jesus christ how horrible

We have 200 chickens.

But it depends on breed the most prolific breed for eggs are rock reds you can expect to average 6 eggs a week from them. Some ornamental breeds may be as low as 3-4 a week.

Sweet potatoes are yams, not actual potatoes.

Whose the brainlet now?

Attached: 6b3e8070ff1b0c0f858a21a7ed46020e--memes.jpg (236x199, 8K)

The chart is for baking read the whole thread

>Whose
I've got news for you, user

Lmao

nice reading comprehension.

Don't do this OP. Eggs are fine and always will be fine

Thanks man.

eggs aren't bad for you lol

just had 3 over easy eggs. pretty yummy you guys, I have to say.

Attached: 1521062233805.jpg (1000x800, 301K)

healthline.com/nutrition/how-many-eggs-should-you-eat

>an 88 year old man who consumed 25 eggs per day. He had normal cholesterol levels and was in very good health (37).

>It was healthy for him so it must be healthy for me!

Attached: 1504243211388.jpg (670x670, 43K)

>2018
>believing in evolution

Attached: young-man-with-a-skull.jpg!HD.jpg (1030x1200, 176K)

Member of this Master Race reporting in

Attached: 1518247850463.jpg (70x125, 2K)

but cholesterol tho

Eat oatmeal. It reduces cholesterol. Also exercise does that too.

>it's not bad for you
>trust me, I do keto
kek

If people would take the time to actually read that case report, they wouldn't refer to it.
>old man eats lots of eggs
>suffers from dementia, high cholesterol, and chronic chest pain
>quoted as saying "these eggs ruin my life but I can't stop eating them"