Never really paid much attention to this guy before

Never really paid much attention to this guy before
Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: jordanpeterson-998x737[1].jpg (998x737, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo
youtube.com/watch?v=4Pf1cRQiDSM
youtu.be/8hTSK1iDcvQ?t=5m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec&t=11s
libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUkS98yw5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, he is

yeah

did where have you been the last few months? Under a rock?

>last few months

He is a great prof. Had him before, and it was amazing. His classes are great. A friend I went to teachers college with had him when she did her dissertation. Said he was the best prof to work under in his lab because he gave her freedom to do real research.
Also, lmao2pl8

youtube.com/watch?v=EwL449AMHMo

no, I wanted to get a good video showing hes a kike lover but it appears youtube has taken it down

not browsing reddit

Clean your bloody room! Hes a father figure for redditors

does anybody have that jordan peterson meme with the rick and morty get your shit together quote?

clean your room BUCKO

hes an overrated scam artist, funded by jews

kys subhuman

Attached: furries.jpg (625x350, 53K)

>doesn't want to ruin his reputation with anti-semitism
>he must be a scam artist!
fuck off

Whats his best video?

he's the only guy preaching responsibility as a way to find meaning and fulfillment in this wretched liberal soyboy world. people here know the value of effort and waiting for results, so he's a perfect fit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Pf1cRQiDSM

Attached: Michael-Jones.jpg (373x593, 118K)

Existentialism via Solzhenitsyn. It's the right amount of meme with the right amount of "I will instill the fear of God in you."

youtu.be/8hTSK1iDcvQ?t=5m17s

This unironically.

He's Alex Jones for a somewhat more literate crowd.

just write his name on YouTube and pick a topic that interest you. he has all his lectures of the last 4 years in full, and people splice the topics in hundreds of videos so you'll find everything you could possibly want to.

>the only guy
Uh no, the most shilled, yes. Don't get me wrong, I think he's doing wonderful work and I like him as a person, but he's not the only person who is doing this -- he's just had the most exposure in the past couple of months.

>doesn't want to ruin his reputation with anti-semitism
no he refuses to talk about it youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec&t=11s hes married to a kike and all his collaborates and promoters are jews.

>he must be a scam artist!

The guy isn't coming up with any new ideas or anything, hes just going through basic ideas your thought in college psychology and plebs are thinking hes a genious "oh my Gosh are you telling me that having a tidy room will mean I'm more organised?". Also don't forget to buy his kike daughter's dietbook, donate to his patreon, buy his new book and purchase his online character type analysis

I support anyone giving good advice but his voice, stuttering and mannerisms don't really let me take him seriously. It's really a shame.

He's got to lift some more weights and be a little more under the sun or something. If you are going to give advice to others you have a responsibility to look good and have your stuff in order first, no matter how true is what you're going to be saying.

who are some other people doing this kinda shit?

he actually strongly argues against the excuses and leftist thinking reddit users are famous for.

interview vs cath newman

Me. I am doing it. On a small scale (very small, really), but I am.

David Duke

based

This
You only need the old masters of philosophy

he's super deep

Attached: jpete.png (1200x675, 680K)

Nassim Nicholas Taleb
The Golden One

10/10

>Not skin in the game

Don't you want to read about how 33% of Roman Emperors died on the battle field?

I had a project management course as part of my masters degree that was taught by a woman (of course) who fancied herself a philosopher. That picture is pretty close to the kinds of "graphs" and """diagrams""" she would use. Vaguely related images, pseudo-intellectual buzzwords and a bunch of random linking lines.

I'm reading his book, still haven't finished chapter one

Dude talking about lobsters

Attached: 5f13751e-5b53-46eb-8cb0-ac314d8786ee.jpg (960x960, 157K)

He likes fitness and responsibility, he's mostly a force for good

He denies heritage, history, love of your people and pretty much every traditional value for white people in particular, so he can't really save things as they are now in the west, sadly

He probably understands the implications of race, but is too afraid to voice them, or otherwise understands that he will lose his platform if he's too honest

>He denies heritage, history, love of your people and pretty much every traditional value for white people in particular, so he can't really save things as they are now in the west, sadly

He just doesn't want it to be unearned and deserved, rather than "look at my ancestors, I get to share in their success!"

He literally tells young men that one of the best things they can do for themselves is start lifting. So yes, I do very much think he is /ourguy/.

>I'm reading his book, still haven't finished chapter one
>Dude talking about lobsters

It goes to shit from there... kek

The lobbsters stuff was the most interesting thing in his book, and that was something I knew already cause I read a lot of evo psych.

That book is trash if you are already grown up.

Might work for failed turds raised by single mothers though...

he seemed genuine until autistic nazis started looking a bit farther down the line into every thing he criticizes and realize almost all of them are rooted in the jewish revolutionary spirit/jewish group behavioral psychology and started asking questions about that, to which he has been exposed as intellectually dishonest or cowardly in response and flat out won't even talk to psychologists like Kevin Macdonald that write about this.

You don't get it. That attitude you put in quotes is just an attack against people with those values, a stereotype that eliminates argument

He calls pride in your ancestors foolishness, and he does not at all comprehend the social order of people's

You can't be a complete collectivist, but absolute individualism that denies the life of the collective is suicide

I'm 20 and I have never read a book in my life. It's pretty interesting because I don't know anything

I'm also a insecure Soyboy

Attached: 9a1ed239-8ee3-4906-aef9-4761a537106b.jpg (500x747, 195K)

I was raised by a single mom and I still dislike his book. It's tedious, meandering and it reads more like Peterson's philosophical musings than anything useful in real life.

It's a shame because I actually like him.

Yeah except everything he teaches revolves around the concept of truth. These people are asking important questions regarding the course of western civilization as influenced by jews and he will not engage, in effect he is not pursuing truth at all. And the entire Peterson schtick falls apart at this.

He has explicitly said it is a good idea to take pride in your past, as "people have been working at this sort of thing for a long time, man, so y'know, the least we could do is show a little bit of respect for our culture." The issue he seems to take, and I may be wrong, is that people are using their culture/race/creed/belief as a ready made excuse for other things. That seems more the issue. It isn't that people take pride in their culture, but that they do so in a tribalistic way.

I may ask him next time I see him.

Nazism is a failed ideology and someone on /v/ yesterday proved that the jewish overlord thing is a meme by listing quite a lot of bank and other enterprise with no jews.

/pol/tard are just paranoid subhumans attracted to absolutism.

He got me to clean up my room.

Then I could put in a pull up bar.

Now I'm making them back gainz.

he doesn't attribute that to any race though, just people in the past

he will not say something like 'people of european christian descent advanced society to the point where everyone has heating in their houses now and Africans still live in mud huts to this day and the entire continent is in shambles, so you should be grateful you were born into this advanced portion of humanity."

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHAS TODAY

Start reading some. It's pretty interesting.

libraryofbabel.info/libraryofbabel.html

Here's a pretty short story, also really great. I'll recomend "metamorphosis" and "in the penal colony" from Kafka if you want easily understable stories that really make u think.

Well of course, it was influenced by jews but saying jews are a single entity all heading in the same direction is stupid.

[1] Captchas do suck today

[2] He may not have shit all over African culture, but certainly has recently mentioned that The West, by every standard, is better than everywhere else. Recently, he has said there are only about 30 countries people actually want to live in, and even in those, there are a few that are better than the remainder of even those ones. He's been pretty critical of other societies. He does give ones that are trying, particularly in sub Saharan Africa, their dues. I do not think he is wrong to do so either. He's just got to tread lightly in his position. I don't exactly agree, but I understand. /Ourguy/ is in this one for the long haul.

he's just a boring reactionary playing the same game similar frauds have been playing for 200 years.

he tells you your biases are normal and good and uses some psuedoscience to tell you they're justified.

yeah you should sort yourself and clean up your room, but you don't need to buy this shithead's books to figure that out.

if you follow this guy like the dumbasses you see on here all the time do, you're a sucker.

Because american notion of race is retarded. Your skin color is not your race and it doesn't unite you. Just look at how Irish were treated, or the Chinese who lived in other Asian country at the time (they were basically treated like the jews because they were also incredibly succesful minority in their host country)

I have learned much from Peterson and the dissenters in this thread do not reduce his influence for me

this is for people that can't recognize the difference between individuals and groups

of course they aren't all headed in one direction, as a whole though its a different matter

to deny that groups of people act as systems with innate internal/insular interests and pursuits is so retarded and its what has been fucking up the west for the past 100 years

theres a quote that is something like 'the past 2000 years of jewish history is a holocaust with a few coffee breaks in between' that was said by a jew.

jews have been holocausted/shoahed/pogrommed/massacred/genocided for the past 2000 years across vastly disparate societies and cultures but somehow everyone is to believe that this is simply because "people don't like jews"

that there is no actual cause, and if you suggest that maybe there is something within rabbinic judiasm that causes these conflagration YOU are an 'anti-semite' or something horrible.

>reactionary
I’m not really much of a JP fan but this one word right here gives you away.

Attached: 339FD186-764A-4E56-BEBC-BAE198E56699.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Banks are profit seeking entities with no real morality, the ethnic make up if their executives don't matter and only economically illiterate poorfags complain about banking conspiracies. It's the Jew controlled media that's the real enemy of the west.

It's how the powers that be keeps the slave under classes from destryoing each other user.

Look at the snowniggers around here. They say white as if it's a racial classification and are full on acolytes about it.
It's insane.
They even go so far as publically demonize and treat biracial people as if they don't exist or like they are less then human.

This is a ludicrous barbaric concept of race that is used to completely control and manipulate the populace. A memetic weapon of manipulation that has worked unerringly and beautifully for centuries.
Nothing more nothing less.

>WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHAS TODAY
gotta help google's AI learn goy

I wasn't hiding

>Chinese who lived in other Asian country at the time
Well Chinese people look different than other Asians you dumbass. Any Malay, Thai, or Pinoy could recognize a chink merchant in seconds.

Any person who takes Jordan Peterson seriously is an idiot

Attached: 1520779397165.png (300x250, 30K)

Peoples don't like jews for a variety of reasons, some which were forced on them, like the whole money lander thing. When jews were kicked out of the country, someone had to pick up their jobs. The Dutch, for exemple, took on the jewish jobs. Guess what ? They also got kicked out after a while.

>They even go so far as publically demonize and treat biracial people as if they don't exist or like they are less then human.

desu a lot of them are really ugly.

It's his childhood love you fucking monster.

>chinese were killed because they didn't look like other asians

Yeah, I'm sure chinks were killed only because they didn't look like other asians.

Jesus I don't want to live in a country full of you schyzoid.

Get the fuck out of here

Nobody here will make it and that's a statement

Attached: IMG_20180315_162733.jpg (339x235, 12K)

He basically calls out manchildren, is advocating living life like an adult, saying that everything you do carry a sacrifice. He was a shrink and know how men should behave to fullfil their biology needs and thus to be happy. That's something a lot of males these days need to hear. He is somewhat a father figure for a lot of people

Oh yes, nothing new, all of it basic, it's like everyone had figured out Nietzsche was actually *warning* about the Death of God, not just rejoicing about.

You have your head up in your own shit so much that you can't even smell the shit you are saying.

Even normies are talking about him now. My soyboy brother is attending one of his lectures soon. Tbqhwyf it seems that his purpose is to funnel young men away from the right wing and into big-brain centrism

>Might work for failed turds raised by single mothers though...
That's literally who it is for. JBP is a father figure for a generation of boys raised by women.

Because of enforced racial norms that are pushed in media and academia and by retarded mutts who're pushing a ridiculous form of color coded racial purity.

user, none of the people you think are beautiful are in fact beautiful. It's all camera angles, makeup, drugs, plastic surgery, hypnotic suggestion in basically all media, constantly being told this is true by everyone everywhere through this and that.
God's sake, you're on Veeky Forums.
We do that very thing here every day all day.

Most of the people who are called beautiful by media fluctuate between being ass ugly and down right mediocre as fuck looking. That's a fact.

I can't believe you people haven't figured it out yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DUkS98yw5Y

How are the two even comparable?

>it's like everyone had figured out Nietzsche was actually *warning* about the Death of God, not just rejoicing about

yes pretty much anyone who's read Nietzsche figured that out, its the most basic and mainstream interpretation of that passage taught in all colleges, only ones who wouldn't think that are those who just read the quote "God is dead we have killed him" on its own. The fact you think hes breaking ground by saying that just shows how much of a pleb you are

I was born and lived in Africa.

We have houses and air conditioning. Not all of us do, but more and more each day.

desu the only thing keeping him from being /ourguy/ is his absolutely cancerous fan base who treat him like the dad they never had. Sure Peterson has a lot of really interesting stuff to say but I'd never treat him like daddy

He offers pretty good self help advice on "sorting yourself out"
The alt right misanthropes who listen to him could learn a lot from him and drop the edgy act. He's an actual good influence on them and I'm glad he doesn't indulge their jew paranoia bullshit.
His stuff on religion is all over the place though.

Attached: 1510700640892.jpg (2048x1364, 440K)

>btfos feminists and transfaggots
>gives fatherly advice especially to people who grew up with weak or no father figure
>not afraid to voice his opinion and admits when he's wrong, never uses strawmen
he is quite based tbqh

Yeah, I’m unironically one of those people. My dad was a lazy union worker alcoholic and failure of a man/husband/father. Peterson is helping a lot of people figure life out and I thank him for that.

> yes pretty much anyone who's read Nietzsche figured that out, its the most basic and mainstream interpretation of that passage taught in all colleges

Ohhh Hahaa, alright mate, if you say so.
I've lived 2 decades, read and listened to untold materials on him (French radio/tv) and yeah, again, I can tell you are full of shit.

Doesnt mean his advice isn't good.
If you're truly redpilled, then youre immune to kike propaganda and dont have to worry about being influenced by them.

I don't know that he is our guy( personally I think Big Lenny is the most accurate distillation of Veeky Forums but that another topic). But he seems like he genuinely has some good ideas that would help out a lot of young guys who kind of need a proxy "dad" to fulfill something that isn't taught these days. All his advice is extremely basic but he is good at describing it in a way that actually sounds appealing to loser nobody's that long for a sense of purpose. I'm listening currently to his new book and I find it pretty interesting. I can appreciate how strongly he feels about his ideas and theories about life and finding meaning. Of course I'm sure it won't be for everyone since it often comes off as too basic of advice, too much association to religion for some, and too broad for those with extremely specific issues.

All that being said he is certainly the best "self help" guy. However I would try and avoid the cringey political vids he always end up in debating trannies, that's just a circlejerk

user, I was joking.

>i've lived 2 decades
what an accomplishment

I was building on your joke.
But now you've gone and ruined it for everyone.

Oh.

I guess that's why I'm a nigger midget while everyone else is an immortal aryan bio-robot.

joke's on you! I'm not even the user you were replying to.

:^)

Unless... you're not the user who made the reply, in which case, the joke's on me.

No, not really. He's a pseudo intellectual old man who lives in the 1700s and thinks he's smart for repeating the same things over and over again.
>MUH LOBSTER HIERARCHY!!!!
>MUH JUNG
>MUH BIG 5

ALL of his arguments have been debunked OVER AND OVER AGAIN throughout the years and he just keeps repeating them.
Honestly, fuck this guy and anyone who likes him. Enjoy living in the past and being on the wrong side of history.

Ok this is too confusing, I'm just going to kill myself now ?

>Gives some really solid advice backed by Christian ethics and hard work
>Dismiss it all because of one aspect of his

C'mon dude. It's still good advice to take control of your life.

Christopher Hitchens used that word and even he was pro-free market capitalism by the end.

Implying this hard

>Take responsibility for your life and don't blame everything on systemic injustices (Racism keeps me down/jews keep me down)
>wrong side of history

Hitchens was a puffed and reckless libertine

Weak.

The man got more braps than a board certified braptologist.

Oh I see, you're just a loser who listens to his "motivational" speeches because daddy didn't like you. That's fine I guess, at least you don't disagree that he's a complete intellectual fraud.

You sound like you need to sort yourself out.

>Lobs spurious insults
>No attempts to provide examples

Here's your (you)
Next time give me something to respond to.

They're not.