Suffering from male pattern baldness

>suffering from male pattern baldness
>shave head
>no female attention
>regrowing hair to point of having short hair
>lots of female attention on daily basis, women smiling at me, saying hi

Wtf Veeky Forums you told me shaving my head would solve everything

Attached: 287D9861-8C2B-4450-95D4-6A86734B1A43.jpg (446x399, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/health/2014/03/07/expert-warns-against-hair-transplants-for-men-in-their-20s.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some people just look weird when bald.
I guess you're one of them

Did you have any facial hair?

No, I’ve been told I wear bald very well. It’s the fact that I look like Hitman that might be it.

5 o’clock shadow

Then you should have been fine.

And who told you that, your mom and friends? It's the people that don't know you that will give you an unbiased opinion

Coworkers :/

>taking advice from Veeky Forums

never gonna make it

Oh that's even worse. Work environment is really not the place to get unbiased opinions about your looks. It's like when your coworker shows you a pic of their kid, you're basically obligated to say that they look good. Just empty compliments all the time

Kek, I shaved my head too and ended up looking like a gopnik criminal. Never again. Been regrowing my hair and gonna drop 2k Euros on a transplant

What country? Where I live it's like 5k per session at the cheapest most fucked up clinic.

They could have been afraid of you

Don't compare wherever you're from to East Europe. Medical prices here are dirt cheap. Just look at this shit. I got both my eyes fixed for 800 Euros in Lithuania, while it costs double that per eye in other places.
I know that it might seem sketchy, but the clinics here are loaded. They can afford the equipment and good personnel so don't think it'll be some shed under a bridge

Attached: Capture.png (404x157, 12K)

Thanks, I wasn't trying to be condescending. It was more out of interest, I might have to drive down there.

No worries, I wasn't trying to sound offended either. Have a good one

You gotta fully finish balding before you do a transplant otherwise you’ll shed the newly transplanted ass hairs as well.

Looking at the millions of before and after hair transplant photos, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on this statement.

>However, if a man has not yet finished losing his hair at the time they receive the transplant, problems will arise.
>“Let’s say a 19-year-old comes to see me and I do a hair transplantation and lower his hairline by one inch, that hair will always be there,” Armani said. “Let’s say five years later, he has rapidly lost the rest of the hair in the front and now he has this strip of hair that I transplanted that’s forever going to be there and behind that – that is empty space. That’s not a natural look or a good look.”
>foxnews.com/health/2014/03/07/expert-warns-against-hair-transplants-for-men-in-their-20s.html

You could have stopped yourself from being a brainlet by googling it.

But I'm gonna be 30 in a bit, and regardless, that article seems to talk about some bullshit fringe case where some kid randomly went and got a hair transplant. Who even does that? Do you really think I wouldn't go to a neutral consultant to see what my options are?
Why do you assume I am 18-20 years old?

Are you really this retarded?

Keep it 1 guard senpai

post face

Even having a jude law tier hairline with hair looks better than shaved. Quit listening to people who are coping

>(told) i look like Hitman

yeah as in you look a sociopathic killer

Nice sleuthing Mr. Holmes.