Is my breakfast Veeky Forums approved?

Is my breakfast Veeky Forums approved?

Attached: 20180315_122437.jpg (2048x1152, 680K)

Looks good

I hope those are chipolatas and not 30% meat sausages. And your eggs are overdone. 7/10.

>only 3 eggs
Slow down there, Gaston, you might get too bulky

The ingredients on the package are "Fresh pork, salt, pepper". They're probably mostly tendons but tendons are good protein

how many grams of the oats is that? I bet at least 200?

I'd ditch the sausages, unless you're trying to gain weight

Prob 100g uncooked

depends. are those oats steel-cut, or are they meme-tier instant oatmeal?

also, eat a plant with brekky. a banana, some berries in your oats, or at least some OJ

>I'd ditch the sausages, unless you're trying to gain weight

>2018
>there are still people on Veeky Forums who think that dietary fat makes you fat

But I would ditch the sausages in favor of bacon. I can clearly see what bacon is, sausages are a complete mystery.

Pretty good, that's what I eat as well except my eggs are scrambled

>meme tier instant oatmeal

instant oatmeal is fine if you're not using the stupid packets full of sugar. Steel cut is obviously better but to nitpick something like that is stupid as fuck. the difference between the two are so minuscule unless you're bulking

If you want heart disease and cancer, then sure, it is approved.

Regardless of fat or anything else, they add calories. Extra calories make you gain weight.

That being said, BLOATMAXX is the official diet of Veeky Forums and therefore you should quadruple the sausage count.

is mine?

Attached: 20180315_042449.jpg (2048x1536, 2.09M)

Yeah seriously OP drop the oats, all of those omega 6s are highly inflammatory and wreak havoc on the cardio-vascular system. On top of that the gylcemic load is through the roof, definitely not good in the long run.

>waking up at 4am to watch anime

Oh, ffs. I'll never gonna make it. Should I eat oats when on a "light" cut? I never had those, but ordered because I saw so many here saying it's the best thing ever. HELP!!

I was mostly kidding, though on a large scale what I said was true, I was mostly fucking with the other guy who was basically implying that meat/eggs are unhealthy.

Having oats with your breakfast is a-ok man, just try to get in some omega-3s. As long as you aren't mixing in all sorts of sugary shit with your oats they aren't too bad.

>covering webcam

how are we supposed to see you jack off while watching anime, faggot?

2/3rds a cup dry
I'm twinkmode right now and trying to bulk to a more respectable weight
they're rolled oats, no orange juice though that shit is just sugar water

The problem with those breakfast sausages is they're poor quality. Almost hotdog-tier

Oh cool. Thanks man.
I have 5 eggs for breakfast and eat mostly chicken for about 6 months and am not a fat fuck anymore, but still have a long way to go. I'm gonna make it!