Anyone grow at or after 18?

Anyone grow at or after 18?
I measured myself a few weeks ago at 5'8, today I remeasured and it was 5'10, am I going to escape manlethood?

Attached: 1513547260043.jpg (500x500, 44K)

its certainly possible, im 18 and still in the pit, give me a hand if u make it brah

i've been 5'5'' since i was 15
give up

Attached: noexit.gif (221x196, 410K)

men grow until 25

also enjoy manlethood you will get a longer life shorter, better knees and better cardiovascular system

at the cost of being short is it really worth?

Had a growth spurt somewhere in early 20s and gained about an inch in body height and an inch in cock length...im srs my wife measures every other year for fun and somewhere after 19 i gained an inch in width and girth...im 25 and get thise weird leg growth pains and wondder if il ever crack 6"2

nice, do you think it had to do with diet?

I was 6'1 at the start of my first year at university, 6'3 when I came back. That said it's different for every, even if you jumped on hgh right now youd be lucky to gain more than an inch

Probably diet and test. I'm 5'6, I don't think I'll ever escape Manlet status but i can at least try to gain 3 more inches before i'm 25 with as much cinnamon, garlic, exercise & anything else that can boost T.

No i had a poorish diet...but maybe natural test? Chest hair suddenly got thicker and even with poor diet my body had a better physique

When I turned 18, I was stuck at 6,0
Still 6,0 I feel really small cos skeleton

My bro turned 18 in August last year boom in 4 months he reached 6,2

how tall was your brother at 18

I was 188 cm at the end of high school (18 here) and i'm 192 cm today, at 22 years old.

There's this guy who's name I forgot but I think he's a famous basketball player or something. He finished high school at 5'2 and hit 6'2 in a year. Dude was extremely lucky. However a lot of people grow past 18 (in fact idk why it's considered a cutoff, some people stop growing as soon as 15) so you might have a chance OP.

ye that nigger dennis rodham, he became like 6'4 at 20 somethinf

I met thousands of people and I only know of one person that grew in their late teens

Height growth is mainly at onset of puberty

I don't remember getting any taller at 18. But I managed to fix my posture and gain an inch so there's that.

5'10 isn't bad at all, if I could choose my height there's no way in hell I'd go above 6ft.

CJ Mccollum had something similar

He was almost same size as me

I went from 5'10 to 6'1 during college, so it definitely is possible.

This, 5'9 to 6 is god tier
t. 5'7 manlet

lmao, 6ft2 or 3 is objectively the perfect height

I'm 5'10 and wish I was 6'5 and dwarfed everyone

sry bro...but this made my day
t.5'9.5

22 and recently had an inch growth spurt
I’ve been saved

Wrong for literally these reasons Not evening coping, there's so much research on the better heart health, but I'm not sure about the joints.

you don't grow 2" in a few weeks. With that said, growing into your early 20s is possible, went from 6'3" to 6'5" at 22.5
dwarfing everyone doesn't begin until 6'7"+ probably. With that said, I've never encountered a person taller than me that was actually built, the lanklet curse is real

>you don't grow 2" in a few weeks
He probably just measured himself right after waking up in the morning.

>.5
Just round it up, no one will be able to figure out you’re half an inch shorter than you aim to be

or some optimistic mismeasurement, that's my guess. Height can vary about 1-1.25" from morning to evening height (have it too after long days and/or a heavy lifting session), so you should stick with one height to measure (preferrably morning height, as it is "default" and decreases through the day while evening height can vary a bit)

5'4 soon to be sixteen
is there any hope for me anons?

yeah you might live like 1 or 2 years longer, but you'll have to live all those years not being 6'2 so it doesn't seem like a great deal to me

dad was 5’10 senior year and was 6’2 sophomore year

Height of parents & siblings?
What pubescent milestones have you attained so far (like facial hair)?

high school vs college

cope

dad is 5'11 mom is 5'3, no siblings.
i have a lot of leg hair, like a lot.
i have facial hair, although dont know the full length of it as i constantly clean shave.
armpit hair, dont know full length as i also constantly shave it and normal arm hair.

>you might live like 1 or 2 years longer
It's supposed to be an average of 1.2 years less lifespan for every inch of extra height.
But yeah, it's not that it matters much because of how much stress and anxiety generated from the social cons of being short would also contribute to health (stress is considered the worst life-shortening factor in today's world).

Don't worry about it, you'll probably get an inch or two above your dad by the time you're 20 even if you meet the bare minimum nutritional requirements. Also avoid stress would be a good idea.

>soon to be sixteen
And mate, you just outed yourself as underaged. Enjoy the ban and may the height gains come to you swiftly.

it's alright user ive made underage lifting threads before and havent gotten banned, even if i do im at a public cafe inet right now.
thanks for the info user, appreciate it!

>20 in less than a month
>STILL 6'

A-am I gonna make it brahs?

Attached: D9EC612C-5804-456A-A5F7-237F319BCCF7.png (357x313, 21K)

Somewhere between 23-25 I grew 3 inches. Was 5'8 and made it to 5'11.

Still just one inch away from manlethood.

I wasn't that clear so let me add the following:
Don't be surprised if you grow 10 inches between the two semesters at college either. Expect a growth spurt, but not necessarily growing above your father's height. Those extra two or three inches will be made in the kitchen and thanks to your sanity. Has your voice changed yet? Some people are just naturally hairy around the body, though facial hair is still a good indicator.

You are measuring wrong.

You're 6 foot shut up

6ft
15 yrs old
Non-virgin
gf is 5'8" and wears heels a lot, calls me short even though I'm still taller than her in 3 inch heels

hit puberty when I was 8, any hope for 6'2"?

She calls you short at 6foot?
Wtf

My guy I was like 6'1" at 15
I'm 6'6" right now

My voice has changed but i still feel like it could be deeper. Yeah, I do expect to atleast be at a certain height near my father but it kind of sucks right now as I'm shorter than most of my friends. Not that it matters that much just an aesthetic thing.

underage ban

She's 5'11" with heels bro
when she takes em off she's fucking tiny though at 5'8"

Manlets mad

yeah but still, I'd say 6foot is at least normal not fucking short

I was done growing at 15@6'3", people are different. If he hit puberty at 8 (whatever the fuck that means), i.e. early, he's probably done growing. Growing into 20s only happens for late bloomers, i.e. babyfaced guys that can't grow a beard until mid 20s
also underage report these faggot kids

HOW

No fucking clue bro. I'm guessing my growth plates were late to close but I got my weight and height recorded for a physical around 23 and was 5'8 with no shoes. After 25 I had another physical and once again wearing no shoes I was measured at 5'11.

>men grow until 25
>tfw already 25
>still 5'3

>13
>14
>15
>16
>17
>18
>19

I am fucked

I was 5'9 when I was 18 and now I'm 20 and 5'10.5. It's something I guess, would be pretty nice If I got to 6'0 and finally escape the manlet pit but I doubt It.

>first thought upon seeing is "Spongebob's legs aren't as big as I remember
>mfw I've become a true Veeky Forumsard

Attached: sadboi.jpg (500x500, 150K)

Grew 2 inches between 18yo and 21, not sure how much how fast, but it happened with me. No difference between 21 and 24 however, I'll see if I can maybe get another inch, but I doubt it at this point

Yes my dude I was
16 years 175 cm
17 years 177 cm
18 years 178 cm
19 years 179 cm
4 month later I'm 180 cm
Dude just be health in every possible way and you will grow taller

Happens to me to
It was 16 cm and now it's 19 cm
17 years to 19 years

The ultimate question-trading reproductive success for somewhat better health.

Thank you based user, you're the light in this darkness of wanting to be 6'3 with a 7.5 dick