Bodyfat Estimation

Can I get a bodyfat estimate? Online calcs (measuring tape based) put me between 16.5-19 but I don’t trust that and I’m too dumb to use calipers correctly.

24 Years old, 6’3”, 214lbs. Coming down from 300, don’t know how to account for loose skin.

Attached: F7145793-A946-4610-A5E3-58F900A5EEC7.jpg (2048x2048, 658K)

Gyno thread

Attached: 1520496677008.gif (600x331, 2.28M)

Obviously just loose skin

you've got a 6'7 doorframe?

You probably are somewhere in that range but you are prediabetic and thus have huge love handles.

14-13% good job.

gj fatty, sorry about the loose skin, probably 20% bf right now. I kind of look like you, except without the loose skin, that's why I'm saying 20.

Probably loose skin and gyno. Have always had some nice Hitomi Tanaka’s sadly

Attached: 96CF0721-96C3-458C-9CE3-1F654C74753D.jpg (2048x2048, 585K)

Bloodwork is clear so far but I would totally believe the lasting lovehandles to be damage from my previous lifestyle. Work in progress. Diabetes is scary crap

Thanks man! Glad you don't have the loose skin, sucks. Not as bad as being huge though

Not Gyno.
Good on ya, OP. Taking the effort necessary to lose weight.

I think I avoided the loose skin by recomping as opposed to straight cutting. I dropped from 260 to 200 while having my lift numbers go up over the entire year and a half of training. Did you lift while cutting or was it all cardio or pure dietary deficit?

Well I would prefer gyno over my flapjacks lol

I lifted and ran while I cut. I think the loose skin is also due to me being obese pretty much my entire life

you thinking about getting surgery for it later?

Yeah, that feels about right. Just stood in that door frame, my hand kind of fits between my head and the top of the trame. Is that a common size? It doesn't look right in the picture due to the angle I think.

Probably not. Improvement wise, currently looking at braces (needing jaw surgery for this though, maxilla crossbite) and lasik. Health > Appearance, personally. Floppy skin is the price I have to pay for neglect I believe. Nothing against those who get surgery, I just think its a good reminder.

Attached: image584125x.jpg (620x350, 21K)

First off, great job man, I come from a similar situation (from 300 to 200 at 6'2"). Although it's hard to tell your BF% due to the loose skin, I'd say it's in the mid-high teens for sure. Having said that, you are at a healthy size and weight of that was your concern. It this has been a recent change, your skin should still tighten up a bit more. Also a lot of what you think might be loose is just extra fat you still need to lose. Our bodies put fat in really weird places when we get that size. Keep it up and good luck moving forward.

mirin jaw gains

I'm thinking about 18-20%. Keep in mind that a lot of that loose skin is still full of fat and will tighten up hard around 10% bodyfat or so.

Thank you very much! I think you're right about the loose skin being just fat. Still got some pounds to shed, slowly. Looking to get to 195lbs, just to see if I can. This cut was done in the timespan of about 8 months

Thank you! Its weird how quickly my face tightened up. 20-30lb drop yielded a less Kirby-like appearance (from the neck up)

I'm inclined to agree with this assessment the most. I'm guessing the 19% from online calc was pretty decent actually. I think the most beneficial thing I can do for the loose skin is keep things healthy from here on out. Staying sub 16 would be ideal, lifestyle and health wise I imagine.

Post a before please I'm 6'4 at 280 from 335 still a ways to go trying to imagine my loose skin

Body shots. Oldest I have. Probably 300-305lbs, Dec 2015

Attached: 4407C00D-D6B4-4283-9E25-CE1E0B5F8103.jpg (2048x2048, 524K)

Face shot, comparing 300 to like 220 or so

I held my weight very poorly, considering I’m 6’3”. I see dudes who weigh more but are less fluffy. Pretty sure it’s just subcutaneous vs visceral fat distribution, could be wrong

Attached: 440CA5B3-119A-43B1-9DA6-17890D360675.jpg (2048x2048, 572K)

Well done man, keep going

Good job bud

Loose skin removal may be covered by insurance. It can cause some problems, most commonly yeast infections. Get a prior authorization from your gp and hound your insurance provider until they relent. Great job on the transformation.

Thank you very much! Definitely trying. Goal is 195lbs before I start trying to get my strength back a bit. Nervous to bulk up when I get there, though

Thank you very much!

My insurance is fighting me on maxilla jaw surgery even though TMJ and sleep apnea, along with crossbite. I doubt they will help me out on loose skin removal. Not super interested regardless. Though as I slim down, I may change my mind. I want to rock it for like a year to see how it changes, if at all (tautness). Maybe loose skin progress pic? Pushup position, pic from the side - every few months?

fairplay lad. That's some determination.

Thank you very much!

I forgot I even left this bait reply here