Hello fit

Hello fit,

I am 22 and just got tested at 99ng/dl testosterone which is extremely low.

Was hoping to get some advice and see if anyone here has had a similar experience or has done trt?

Do you think i should start trt? I am not depressed and actually enjoy my life except from the fact I can hardly get an erection... Also im not too keen on injecting myself for the rest of my life and do want to have children one day
Appreciate any advice

Attached: MagazinePic-13-2.3.001-bigpicture_13_5.jpg (800x1280, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before starting TRT,
>go out and expose yourself to the sun everyday
>get some form of rigorous exercise most days
>eat more protein and more fat
>eat less sugar
>lose weight
>supplement zinc
If you do all these and you're still low then just get on TRT

Well it's no absolute cure but the below assisted me.

Per day.
1 medium red a day or two small. -reduce female sex hormone

Mine lowered by 66%

2 cap of concentrate Pomegranate (or replace a cap for a whole fruit)

400 -600mg of long Jack.
Get the tablets the powder taste THE WORST

focussupplements.co.uk/products/longjack-tongkat-ali?variant=4256971077

1 table spoon cocoa (not convinced on that one)

Increase test.
Mine raised 25%
Increase free test.
Mine raised 27%

Attached: Screenshot_20180303-231747.png (1080x1920, 901K)

Yeah i already do all of that pretty much

Even if i raise my levels 100% i would be at 200 which is still really bad for my age

Better than nothing.

Not really, its still clinically low levels that would be treated by trt

It sounds like you're just looking for someone to tell you to do steroids. If you do, you're going be on it for the rest of your life because it will fuck up your hormones.

>99ng/dl
how big ya dick

Attached: 1518528596845.jpg (141x154, 11K)

Im hoping to here from somebody thats been through the process if they would reccomend it or regret it.

Slightly above average... Dont really have that much too complain about other than the fact i can barely get erect

Bump

Androgel or injections

Give me all your stats. Weight, diet, lifestyle, job, University, etc etc.
What are your parents genetics like? Do you work out? Do you take supplements?

I was like you when I was like 19, it was really weird. Couldn't maintain proper erection with gf, could barely masturbate properly and I'd cum with half erections. But I fixed it all and I could potentially help you.

>gf at 19

reeeeeeeee motherfuker!

You guys are fucking retards if you fall for this shit. All these posts are meant to make Veeky Forums even more insecure than it already is. You guys seriously think that if someone’s test was this low, the doctor wouldn’t do anything about it? Just kill yourselves

Im 6'1 70kgs right now i am travelling in south america normally i work out a bit but havent since im on vacation, i kept a decent ottermode body ive had since i stopped working out. I supplement with zma tabs and a multivitamin daily. Not exactly sure what you are reffering to when you ask about my parents genetics. Appreciate the advice.

Sounds very similar to what i am experiencing too, how old are you now?

Why would it make fit more insecure that i have low test at 22?

hello onionbro. I've been taking the onion pill for a while now, ive eaten raw and cooked both. When I make eggs im the mornimg I throw some onions in and sweat them, not cook them. I feel the same effects as if they were raw without the burning of course. You should test this bud

Cool.
My buddy who was having them cooked and testing his blood has FUCKED IT UP.

He saw my results for pomegranate long Jack and cocoa and started on them without testing his blood first.

It's because you're a lanklet

>because it will fuck up your hormones
his hormones are already fucked up you fucking brainlet faggot

OP just fucking start TRT, it'll be the best decision of your life