How to get rid of chest acne?

How to get rid of chest acne?
I have plenty of small spots that look like blackheads on chest.

Is it hydration, do i need to scrub or something send help

I know i have gyno idc anymore

Attached: 20180315_185005.jpg (1708x1960, 1.59M)

Do you eat lots of vegan / soy?

keep yourself hydrated, live clean (shower every day, change your sheets, don't be a disgusting slob)

Are you shaving it?

exfoliate bb. invest in a nice body scrub and you'll be golden

Often i shower twice a day
No
Ill try this

Not really, i do eat dairy but i havent seen correlation between dairy intake and my pimples.

Its not terrible breakouts, i get a pimple here and there, mostly back shoulders or chest.

>shower twice a day
shower less

I have the same issue, here's what helps me:

- Use a moisturizer after you've showered, dry skin leads to more blackheads.
- Use a body scrub or a loofa when showering, scrub gently.
- Drinks lots of water.
- Wash your sheets and pillow cases once a week if you sleep naked or don't shower right before bed. If you sleep in clothes of shower at night you can wash them every two weeks.
- Tanning helps get rid of the acne by drying out the skin. This is what makes the most difference in the short term for me, but it's risky obviously.
- If you have access to a sauna, it's great for cleaning out black heads from the inside. Doesn't help much with acne but gets the dirt out of your skin.
- Facial cleaning masks, such as mud masks, can also be applied to the chest. Kielhs have some good ones.

Could be irritation from whatever body wash you use

AHHHHHH

I cant really
I work in smelly environment(fish factory) and i would need to go smelly to gym, or shower beforehand and go to sleep sweaty post workout? Lose lose situation

>gyno
fuck off thats so small. i have fucking hanging tits

>i would need to go smelly to gym
I mean you're going to the gym to get smelly, surely it's not that bad that you have to shower BEFORE the gym.

I really do
The smell of fish is a real deal even if you change clothes, hell even after shower your hair can smell

if you have adult acne then basically nothing works except accutane

try going before the gym?

before work I mean

Try dry fasting for 2 days. Check about snake diet on youtube.

try lifting

mine disappeared after fasting

This and remove bread from your diet.

I don't know if there's any evidence for it, but my chest acne have started disappearing ever since I stopped eating bread.

cold showers better for your skin
also masturbate beforehand and rub the semen all over your body
TRUST ME

according to meme strawpoll im stronger than 90% of fit

yeah so try lifting

point taken

>roiding for that

natty as it gets

Veeky Forums pseud boiled down to one post

>dry skin leads to more blackheads
>tanning helps get rid of acne by drying out the skin
i'm confused, is dry skin good or bad? if bad, then why does drying out the skin through tanning a good thing?

I had chest and back acne much worse than this until I was out of my early 20's. Would come and go randomly, usually every other month. Hurt like hell for a few weeks then would settle down.

Also had gyno. It's hormonal breh, you look like your in your late teens/early 20's from that pic, so expect it to continue until your mid 20's

My advice to make things easier on yourself and minimalize it...
>exfoliate regularly
>wear clean, breathable clothes
>get an antibiotic/vitamin A gel (I use Duac)to apply to irritated areas
And perhaps most importantly...cut down on refined CARBS and SUGARS, and get PLENTY OF SUNLIGHT

Can't stress that last one enough, During my teens/early 20s I'd struggle to get even 1-2 hours of sunlight a week I was such a depressed shutin, make sure you get plenty of sunlight on your skin. It kills bacteria and boosts your useful hormones and makes you feel great. Seratonin and shit. less angst and bacteria = less breakouts

Should have cleared that up.

Dry skin from hot showers and sauna is bad, it makes your outer layer of skin dry which causes black heads and infection (more dead skin cells = more black and white heads).

Tanning in a tan bed dries the skin out from the inside. Afterwards you should still apply moisturizer to keep the outer layer of the skin from getting dry. In my experience this effect of tanning causes acne flare ups to go away.

This is all from my personal experience, but it probably has to do with UV-radiation breaking down skin cells. I am not a scientist.