I have a boyfriend

>i have a boyfriend
NOOO!!!
I thought I wouldn't have to deal with this once I got Veeky Forums!
It's not fair!!!

Attached: nooo.jpg (600x598, 24K)

ITTTSSS NOTTTTTT FAAAAAAIIIIIIRRRRRRRRR

Attached: temper-tantrum.jpg (639x640, 262K)

> you thought you could escape the grip of /incel/

Why did you get a boyfriend if you never wanted one?
:thinking:

there are literally more women on this planet than men. the odds are in your favor user.

But I don't want any other girl, I want HER!

Attached: FkjxNfT.png (349x491, 203K)

and yet they aren't since those women want 15% of men.

Yeah but 98% of them are indian streetshitters, old people, and poor chinese farmgirls I'll never meet.

Shit brehs, the last one I asked out was really interested in me but told me she had a boyfriend.
I'm now talking with this other shy girl, how should I go about asking her out?

You know that's not true, stop doubting yourself.

she doesn't want you

>Implying you wouldn't want a qt Chinese farmgirl gf to make you rice every night
Just ask if she's wants to grab lunch, then get her talking about herself.

Clasic shit test mate. Ask to to go do shit together anyways. Then go out for drinks. Only if she refuses to to anything with you is it rejection

Alright.

>Not having multiple girlfriends

Attached: 1438799210656.jpg (450x472, 52K)

Let's be honest, if you're attractive and charismatic enough they won't tell you this until late game. If you aren't just LARPing about being Veeky Forums then chances are you're not interesting enough for someone to risk their relationship for.

lots of chicks have bf's bro, and even worse most of them dont cheat. just move on to the next one dude.

>It's not fair!!!
This shit right here is more repulsive than DYELdom. OP is probably LARPing, but it needs to be said.

This is a shit test, she is trying to see if you're a emotional little snowflake that will crumble if anybody touchs it. (spoiler: you're)

Just say
>"We just met and you're already talking about your problems?"
>"I'm not the jealous type"
>"Cool, i'll give him some tips"

or ignore the test and continue the conversation.

>oneitis

Attached: 1517318404372.jpg (396x382, 48K)

This. Beta brain for life.

sure they have a boyfriend, but they've also had several men in the past, ad they also have tewo backup guys for every guy they date.

you can't win with these whores bud, do what you want