Dont want to work out anymore but I know that it is one of the only things left to give me some sort of purpose

>dont want to work out anymore but I know that it is one of the only things left to give me some sort of purpose
>don't want to sleep
>don't want to eat
>don't want to leave my bed but even my bed feels horrible now
>just want the comfort of a noose
>won't allow myself that option
>just want to cry
>can't cry, just feel sick
C-can I lift my way out of this one, b-bros?

Attached: done..png (633x758, 34K)

See a therapist.

I simply do not have money.

There are free mental health resources available to you if you’re legitimately having suicide ideation. Don’t just continue laying in bed all day doing nothing.

How old are you buddy?

Call a fucking suicide hotline or something faggot why would you post this shit here?

Attached: 1520086822789.gif (640x360, 983K)

You could, but the sense of purpose is a personal journey, you won't find it easily, you might not know where it is but you need to start taking basic steps towards there. I know it sounds silly bro. But wipe those weakass tears, take a shower, shave, gimme 50 pushups and write in a piece of paper a few easy things that need your attention right now but are easily doable, like washing the dishes, or vacuuming the flat. And start crossing them off your list. Be patient, and make those little unimportant tasks the center of your attention.

Life is ruthless, don't give it an inch because it'll take your entire self down. I've been there, now I'm kind of ok, but it's hard work.

There are no rest days for lifting yourself up.

>there are no rest days for lifting yourself up
Hail Satan amen

Attached: 1506714531616s.jpg (101x125, 4K)

Get off the fucking bed. Change the sheets, make up your bed and brush your teeth feggit.

You forgot the Jordan Peterson pic my friend

>hail Satan

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-205508.png (992x1123, 817K)

Why is this guy a fucking meme? Who even is he?

Some atheist liberal sjw marxist. Don't listen to him.

Wrong, he's a lobster farmer. Just became the richest man in the world.

Attached: JBP.jpg (700x525, 52K)

Thanks man, I'm looking into this. Also I don't lie in bed all day, I just want to. I still make myself lift, but eating and sleep are a struggle. I eat a small amount so my family doesn't worry, but I have been getting 3-6 hours of restless sleep each night. I don't even feel tired anymore, I just feel as sad as I did as when I went to sleep. Often my dreams don't even help, they are just simulations of stressful situations.
Idk lads but all I can say is I'm not giving up right now, but holy fuck this is hard.

thanks for trying user, it means a whole lot

Try to cut down on simple carbs and sugar when you eat, they numb you. Eat clean, stop jerking off too much, and turn off the screens 30mins earlier each day. Man is a creature of habits. Keep it up fag!

Call a help line brev, we can do nothing for you.

I’m rooting for you, bro. Reaching out for help isn’t easy but I hope you do.

This thread is pure wholesomeness. Some of us are gonna make it.

You can lift yourself out of this, you're going to make it user

Agreed. Good to know not everyone on this board is a cynical piece of shit.

easily one of the best posts ive seen on this board

I used to be depressed, anxious, paranoid, insomniac, didn't eat, sometimes bi-polar and lost interest in everything.

So I stopped drinking, read Reasons to stay alive by Matt Haig, forced myself into the gym, ate properly, went to bed at a normal time, deleted all forms of social media, never read the news, started meditating/midfulness and now I've never been better.

I know it's hard but once you're in a routine you will feel better, maybe not in a day or a week but a month you will notice a slight improvement.

Of course you will still have shit days but that's life unfortunately.

I suppose my main point is read Reasons To Stay Alive and see a therapist as those are the two things that helped me the most.

Good Luck user.

>1 post by this ID
attackofthegiantfaggotstarringOP.net.dll