>Don't look good with clothes on

BeefBoy Mode Pros:
>Look big with shirt on
>Functinoal strength
Cons:
>Have to eat non stop
>Workouts are harder

What's better?

Attached: autistpeptype.jpg (1000x800, 56K)

ottermode to make average autistic girls spill spaghet
though heavy boys they will spill if you perform a feat of adequate strength in their sight

Just be slightly bigger than ottermode. I achieved this by using test, working out hard and only eating 2,000 calories. It gave me the V shape and nice shoulders and arms but I don't look like the usual roided-out monster that scares off grills.

>using test
Faggot

"skinny fit" + lift + lean bulk = ottermode
ottermode + lift + lean bulk = "fit limbo"
"fit limbo" + lift + dirty bulk + gear = make it

I’ve been gone awhile and I come back to see a new acronym that I can’t figure out.

what is OMAD? Of milk a day?

Am I close to ottermode? I know I'm a bit fat ATM and a little small, I've been working out for almost half a year from Skelly mode. Is it possible to get ottermode by summertime?

Attached: Snapchat-182701814.jpg (1080x1920, 345K)

BeefBoy who keeps his bodyfat under control (sub 20%) will usually make more panties wet than ottermode. You have to have a huge FRAME, a handsome FACE, and above-average HEIGHT to make ottermode work. BeefBoy only needs the handsome FACE and an average FRAME and HEIGHT.

Need another year or two

What should I do to reach it? Gain more muscle then do a cut to single digit bf%?

i don't have the frame to be an ottermode. i was filling out XL tshirts in the shoulders when i was a 150 pound highschool fag.
from my experience, different girls love the bigger thicker look. every girl i've fucked or dated has always told me they felt "safe" with me, and that it matters a lot to them.
the girls i get also are what Veeky Forums considers braaaphogs, but that's always been what im attracted to. I hate skinny girls, gotta have an ass and hips.

One Meal A Day

bullshit, youre making out ottermode to be more than it is

you'll be ottermode if you lean out slightly. if you add swimming to your current routine, youll hit ottermode in less than a month

Just cut 5-10 lbs of fat and you'll be there

how tall are you? maybe its just because i had a hard time getting my diet down, but that seems like impressive progress if you really were a skelly 6 months ago

Don't laugh but I'm 5'7 manlet...only 18 though and late bloomer so I might be 5'8 but I'm fucked genetically currently 135 lbs but I started at 110

Thats probably why, the shorter you are the quicker you'll fill out.

It is one of the few advantages to being a manlet.

alright, that makes sense, at least.

i know a nigga who's been ripped as fuck since age 12, but he's like 5'4". i'd ask him advice, but i really dont think it would apply to anyone over 6'

I'd trade all my gains just to be over 5'10...

Wide shoulders is great for ottermode you tard....

lucky for you, the average height of a woman is 5'4 or so. even then, dating taller girls isnt bad if youre not insecure. we're all gonna make it, brah

one meal a day

Any girl will say this if you are bigger than them and you act confident.

Girls will think that they are safe with you, depending on how you handle yourself, regardless of your fitness level.

>t. Dyel

Don't you lose your gains after the cycle

>skinnyfat
>want ottermode but if I cut I'll just end up skinny

Attached: 1511999547333.jpg (627x720, 229K)

You have two choices:
>Cut to auschwitz then lean bulk forever
>Lean bulk till you hit 20% bodyfat or 1/2/3/4 then cut

I'm probably already 20% bf or higher. Currently 174 at 6'0.

Maintain current calorie count but lift heavy with more volume.

tbdesu a lot of people will recommend bulking first for strength gains and then cutting, but you'll get stronger even while cutting as a beginner. Lean bulking is nicer for actually being able to see your gains, and having muscle definition makes you look bigger than you are. If I was skinnyfat when starting instead of just skinny I'd cut first and then leanbulk slowly to goal weight.

Immature girls may prefer ottermode, but it's not the same for women. Women prefer men, not pussy ottermode boys.

>Pic related

Attached: FtCL9V0Zh-s.jpg (453x604, 53K)

That's the dream body for gay men. Women "prefer" that because they know that ottermode guys get all the girls that aren't past the wall, so they try to get guys like that pic to settle down with them.

Thanks for the advice but I just remembered I have carpel tunnel in both wrists and can't work my upper body. I can still do cardio though.

Off to Auschwitz with me.

Gay men appreciate any man that puts work to his body as they know packing on muscle is no easy feat.

IRL ottermode body is only impressive because they are being compared to >pic related. As soon as someone who is truly muscular shows up most of the girls/women would mire him instead of the puny ottermode beta.

Attached: 18-tips-to-getting-the-perfect-dadbod-according-t-2-5670-1431441979-12_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 82K)

Quads of truth.

>tfw ottermode but this soy has more gfs than me

Attached: soylent grin.png (505x470, 557K)

gays will fuck anything bro. it's all a matter of putting yourself in the right category (bear, twink, muscleboy, trap, etc.)

Ottermode has a big con that it doesnt get you respect from other men

Girls are only one part of lifting. The other big part is earning respect or intimidating other men, especially in competitive settings

I have a wife so I have no desire to be attractive to girls. I just want to make other men around me feel insecure

So big mode for me

You're like 5lbs away from perfection. Already 8/10 no homo

How ugly do you have to be to look like that even with so little bodyfat?

I can relate. I used to be ottermode in my early twenties and used it to smash as many girls as I wanted. Now that I’m settled down and married I just want to get big and protect my family.

Ottermode looks fine with clothes on

Ottermode looks dyel with clothes on, don't kid yourself

Attached: 1518972203210.jpg (1462x1462, 801K)

You lose your natty gains when you stop working out. I'm 32. I'll cycle until fitness isn't important to me anymore.

>Be ottermode
>Get attention from all the girls
>Permabulk (or maybe just fat???) guy in the corner puffing up his chest and trying to "intimidate" me while actually just being jealous
>R-Real women like curves. I-I just want to be strong to protect my family (and have a family so I can continue to excuse being a fat undisciplined fuck)
lol

don't listen to You still look dyel in clothes and aren't strong compared to an untrained dude who's 200lbs.