Would lifting have saved him?

Would lifting have saved him?

Attached: CC7B010F-FBD8-43FC-971C-A09FC4E1811F.png (441x246, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/uk2m3jge
theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=joSkLoAX6qs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah. He lifted the gun up just fine.

Attached: immunity.jpg (550x448, 75K)

explain?

Yes. Not memeing here

Some /r9k/ dude blew his brains out with a shotgun on livestream. He mentionned "goodbye r9k" at some point before JUSTing himself

Captain Autismo blew his brains out on YouTube stream because
>tfw no gf

someone post webm

Does anyone have a link?

incredible, some mutt robot ends himself and Veeky Forums provides nothing but dead links, no video, no webm, nothing, you guys are a vunch of niggers

is that why? having a gf isn't even worth it anyway.

Link?

link webm

I found the video with just the image in the OP. I don't spoonfeed retards though.

Link?

sendvid.com/uk2m3jge

Should've been there for the stream, newfags

Talk about a sticky situation

I don’t browse that fucking shit board you faggot

faggot btfo by 2 seconds

tfw no gf embodies the desolation of clown world: no sense of community and meaning in an atomized society where people think their life story is like a movie. People aren't real, their just characters.

Attached: tlp.jpg (179x176, 4K)

Attached: images.png (205x246, 5K)

>life is like a nigger shirt
I wonder what the first responders thought

would this actually work?

That poor kid

>anime pictures on the wall
nothing surprising here

yes!
try it yourself, i built up my tolerance so much that i can probably take a few 9mm shots to the head by now at point blank

this is really why we need a new fascist society where men can band together in camraderie.

liberalism did this.

Another robot lost to this cruel world.
You will be missed user, see you space cowboy
> we will make many memes and laugh to hide our sadness

Attached: B6F0945C-027C-4E5E-85D9-B4859E5522FE.jpg (1692x1252, 216K)

good no losers in gene pool

this worthless nigger called his mom and told her she would kys, not only he is a weak r9k faggot he made hes mom suffer for no reason.

His mom came in a bit after and went ballistic. Screaming and crying and shit obviously. Heard her on the phone with the 911 operators and stuff too

do yourself a favour anons and dont watch it

Attached: 1515843991915.jpg (600x541, 29K)

I agree with you. I don't think there has been a time in history when so many people have been made to feel like such outsiders

It's not like you see anything besides some skull fragments for 2/15th of a second

What makes a person actually do this? I know depression is a bitch because ive been there, but I always had in my head that I would shoot up hgh and tren, or leave everything behind and go backpacking..

I think she would've found out regardless, user

Incels are literally blowing their heads off with shotguns while their oneitis is watching Netflix and browsing Instagram wondering, “Why am is so depressed? xDD”

we've been so desensitized. This is true violence. Unless you actually watch snuff films often, this should disturb you at least a little.

If you time it you see that he loses the whole top half of his head

hopelessness...

heres a better video
theync.com/user-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm
not sure what the fuck is going on with whose talking

Suicide is pretty selfish but I still feel bad for the kid

Now I really want to kill myself

>living in ANNO DOMINI 2010+8.
>not being desensitized to murder, suicides and gore

holy shit at 7 mins his mom comes in or some shit

I think those are his friends in a discord

Yeah but that would require pausing. Just watching, 99% of people would miss it.
Oh no doubt, years of watching shit from 140p (if that?) back in the early 2000's to today's HD has made that an easy progression.

I may have been disturbed if I saw his face/emotions but with the mask idk

Watching user die is bad enough, I don't want to see his mom walk in

Attached: 1514158634902.jpg (600x800, 95K)

>their oneitis is watching Netflix and browsing Instagram wondering, “Why am is so depressed? xDD”
This shit right here gets me pissed like no other. Retards with absolutely no frame of reference thinking that their lives are actually difficult. Fuck this gay earth.

>What makes a person actually do this?

This place. Depending on how far gone you are, Veeky Forums will literally push you to suicide. Jesus, just look at Veeky Forums. Guys talking about killing themselves for LARPing about having a 7 inch penis. Not to mention all the lookism shit and guys convincing everyone they’re low test, balding, too old, etc.

This place is cancer

Yeah don't watch this...

or watch it and become a man

when you see stuff like that close up cause your job you get, sadly, used to it, and im starting to hate it a lot.

Attached: the ride never ends..jpg (266x325, 16K)

Nah, I've seen much worse

Attached: file.png (915x474, 428K)

man up faggots

Missed the chance to say "yeah, if he lifted it about 6 inches"

I literally come here to shitpost now and then, if you take shit like balding, skelly fatty manlet lanklet whitey nigger etc serious you are alreaddy are prone to being bullied

If he'd taken the neckpill he would have walked it off

This, and the fact that no one wants to admit that this place truly breeds toxicity. It's one thing to be visiting Veeky Forums or /g/ because it caters to your interest and it's good for a laugh here and there, but imagine living on a board like /r9k/ and constantly being force-fed the kind of depressing, hopeless mindfuckery that's on there every single day. Day in and day out with no outlet of thinking for yourself in this hyper-negative hivemind. This go so far beyond that "self-depreciation/kys_irl" meme, this is true pain.

But livestreaming it to have your pathetic existence immortalized for maybe 2-3 days longer than your demise is beyond me.

yup i wasnt even fazed until i heard the version with sound where his mom walks in a minute later

his mom goes to read his suicide note and all it says is "bye r9k" lmao
kid was fucked in the head, poor guy

Attached: 1482197098187.jpg (750x1024, 123K)

digits confirm neckpill is the one true way

Dont bring all this insane gore shit here. I feel sorry for the dude and whoever is feeling pressured to the point of reaching there. You're ruining my mood.

>anime

i was just about to post this, dude probably never left the house. i knew a guy like this, was about 27, lived with his grandma, had anime everywhere and whined he was lonely, never had a job or went anywhere. no wonder they are miserable...

Goes to show how retarded you are considering you can infinitely marginalize anyone that way. Your life isn't hard, that kids life wasn't hard, no one that's alive today has a hard life.

The only answer has always been and will always be to quit being a little bitch.

Livestreaming suicide is a borderline tradition for robots and incels.
Fortunately I think some of these vids ward other anons off from suicide

this new nike ad campaign is fucking serious eh?

>One of his family members had to find him like that
>In taking his own life in that way he has permanently ruined the mind and life of one of his family members on top of the expected shock of his death.
>Their home will never be home again. It will be the place their son/daughter/sibling's skull was splattered on the walls and ceiling.

I hope there is something worse than death that this selfish cunt has to go through for eternity. If you're gonna off yourself, do it far, far away from your family or in a way where you probably won't be found.

Don't start with anything smaller than .22, don't waste your noob gains on pellets

Dude probably had a chemical imbalance in his head.

youtube.com/watch?v=joSkLoAX6qs
skip to 4:43

yeah. high levels of heavy metals like lead.

kek

When did I say my life was hard, retard?

and a new brainlet meme has been born

>Fortunately I think some of these vids ward other anons off from suicide

I know it's a tradition, and I never thought of it this way and I hope you're right.

I'll never understand why moot reopened that board and then peaced. Maybe he knew.

Who the fuck is the 2nd person thats crying? what

I never said you did, retard.

Its his mom when she finds him...

yeah I don't think I could watch that. I saw enough.

why am i not disturbed by this? am i mentally sick? i fell no empathy

>ll it says is "bye r9k" lmao
>kid was fucked in the head, poor guy
I just feel sorry for him and other robots. Like sex gets old and women are fucking terrible. But unfortunately you need to learn that yourself.

Elliott Rodger was right, sex was a mistake

Jesus Christ, that poor woman not only lost her son in just about the worst way possible, she has to fucking clean up parts of him off her walls.
I know he clearly had a mental illness of some sort but fuck him.

desensitization. vidya has part to do with it. Used to be that the hardest part of basic training in the military was to teach people to kill after having been programmed/taught not to by society. Lately the military has reported they don't have to as much. Boys today have no compunction because they've learned from vidya. This isn't like that propaganda to get rid of guns, this is just the way it is.

This kid had to be really fucked.
You don't blow your head off with a shotgun in your bedroom when your mom is at home holy shit

well he put up the tarp which means that he was thinking about that, but with a shot gun there is no way to prevent a mess. Use a 45.

I don't feel empathy for weak shits that give up without trying.

the guy on voice chat is his friend or something
the lady who walks into the room later is his mom

Lifting doesn't save you from being an autistic incel, no.

>she has to fucking clean up parts of him off her walls
lol do americans really have to clean up crime scenes themselves?
anything i can google for a source on that military bit? I believe you but sounds like interesting reading

the body will be disposed of by tbem but they likely won't take all the pieces and they definitely won't clean up the blood

I left Veeky Forums for /r9k/ after my gf passed away and was pretty active
You don't wanna go there... for anyone that ventures into /r9k/ and begins enjoying it, it should be a redflag to fix your shit

Attached: 20180305_175807.jpg (2048x1152, 1.4M)

this

>virgin fuck blaming others once again.

>IM A WITNESS TO MURDER
Fucking roastie on the livestream. Goddamn I hate women