How do I get a body like this young man?

How do I get a body like this young man?

Attached: 1521136652124.jpg (1536x2048, 459K)

Attached: 1511715229961.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)

no way that is a guy btw is it gay to receive a blowjob from another guy ?

never lift (or exert any physical force whatsoever) a day in your life and take some girly hormones would be my guess

not unless balls touch

It is a man in his 20s mein negger.

it actually is a guy. he is a professional league of legends player on cloud 9, he is known as sneaky, look it up

sneaky pls go

snickers u gayyyy

only pay attention to excercise, diet doesn't do jack, take female steroids

No, if you recieve and assert your position as the alpha then you're still straight

>no way that is a guy
lel no hormones either, just a guy wearing a wig and girl clothes

muh dick

this picture and this board honestly have ruined me, not gonna say anything more, I feel disgusted with myself

Not only is he a guy, he has a GF while most of fit struggles to talk to female cashiers

this board? its entire modern society

i don't recall traps/trannies/shemales/gays being this common in early 2000's , something seriously went wrong in recent history, we'll all pay the price

>something seriously went wrong in recent history, we'll all pay the price

Attached: Hidden Overlords.jpg (428x500, 30K)

Does his male form still look cute femme?

eh, maybe if he fixed his shit hair

Attached: c9-sneaky.png (500x333, 270K)

Well my boner is turned to mush.

>thiskillstheboner

y-you don't want my mcnuggies anymore??

Attached: 59e5cd7395146.jpg (899x600, 109K)

I unironically would.

Attached: mydick.jpg (794x825, 188K)

No! Stop asking!

C'mon men were fucking twinks since ancient times. It's a show of power to subdue another male no different than fistfight.

This desu

Attached: 1520961927221.png (827x181, 48K)

You do realize he is just a regular petite man right? Absolutely nothing special here, he has a gross dude voice and is only mentally bang-able from afar while not talking or looking directly at you.

Here's the facts user, all you would have to do is by a rainbow wig, tight leather top, skirt, stockings and THE hardest part...learn to put makeup on. Then guess what I'll come over an bang your sweet little trap ass free of charge, because I'm a good boy who does good things for the people.

It's just make-up ad a wig. You would be surprised how many duded instantly look super feminine with a wig and make up on. I use to travel the towns putting make up and wigs on the town folk. I learned a lot and made a lot of love.

he looks like a weird lesbian as a normie. so no wonder he looks like a skank train in full lady gear.

Nothing gets me off faster than a cute trap fucking a girl.

I used to watch sneaky all the time and didn't even recognize him lmao

i used to have body like that before i started lifting, no wonder i heard someone called me trap, i just thought i was skinny furbulous

Cute!

Post some evidence for your claim.