Tfw i got Veeky Forums and now my tattoos are fucked up

>tfw i got Veeky Forums and now my tattoos are fucked up

wow thanks a lot you fuckers.

Attached: hmm.jpg (960x943, 183K)

Pretty cool tattoo desu

thanks, it was either that or this

Attached: 1384809005212.jpg (717x960, 70K)

This
as far as nerd tattoos go, you can't help but respect that dude

Shitty tattoo

Soy boys literally posting in this thread right now

>no rick and morty
2/10

Nice trips

I decided to add shade but dont have a pic

Attached: 20170825_092838.jpg (4032x2268, 1.46M)

>no rick and morty
10/10

I dont see it fucked up.
Where do you see it?
Looks bretty cool.

My test went down just from looking at that. Whoever got it must not be allowed to procreate or vote

That Mr. Burns in the SMW Bowser machine though.
I am mirin

I feel like the facial expression in any face never works in a tattoo. Especially in a front view

what game

Sweet ink, check mine

Attached: 2018-03-15_16.03.54.jpg (450x499, 163K)

lmao can you imagine

Attached: 1496266800881.jpg (600x1065, 153K)

>I'll stand my ground I believe inside and never I'm awake back down and I know what I'm alive
What did he mean by this?

jesus fucking christ

Nothing would look good on this guy

Attached: pain-is-temporary-risk-mens-fitness-dumbbell-tattoo-ideas.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>stupid quote with shit font
>fucking spinlock dumbbells with maybe 35 lbs max
6/10 v. inspiring

Attached: 1520310236643.jpg (251x185, 21K)

getting this in bright blue between my shoulder blades once i get swole

Attached: 29F2D3C0-10A5-407B-A738-DE77D2D91D70.jpg (800x1158, 215K)

Don't expose your weak spot dummy

>wasting a slot for a butters clone
It's shit

why would i be dishonest about my inherent flaws as a human
it would be a reminder that
a) i am permanently vulnerable, so i need to constantly work to minimize those vulnerabilities, but
b) no matter how much i work they will never disappear, i will never be invulnerable or godlike, so i need to remain humble

Don’t talk about spinlock dumbbells that way.

what it really says is your obsessed with a video game

so glad i wasnt allowed to get tattoos when i was 12 because i would have gotten something similar to this

>falling for this bait

>you can't help but respect that dude

you can see the regret

I understand there are people that are autistic enough to want the tattoos in this thread but how do you even get an artist to agree to do them?
If I was one and someone came in asking for I would give them a business card for a mental health professional

>tattoos
DISGUSTING!

t.
Reinhäuter

Attached: puking.jpg (1260x720, 100K)

no you cant faggot, skinny dude looks happy with himself. He picked the tattoos he wanted. Just because you are unhappy with your life dont project that onto other people.

chirstfag please crucify yourself

Attached: 1514709649144.jpg (960x960, 151K)

it's because we're hyper attuned to faces and the expressions on them, and a tattoo will always morph to some degree due to the skin moving around as muscles shift, making the face look fucked up. Really all the parts of the tattoo are fucked up but we aren't as fine tuned in our instinctive analysis of things that aren't faces.

Really though Idk that was all just bullshit

is that mclovin?

>forever I will live for you
what did he mean by this?

do you really need a tattoo for all that gay shit?

>posts two mid 20s roasties who will be saggy and disgusting in 15 years max as a way to validate extremely shitty tattoos

Indeed, as this is a Christian band...

Even from an actual art perspective there's a lot of absolutely shit tattoos ITT, no shading and garbage subject matter with the reasoning behind it if a teenage girl. Anecdotally, every single person excluding one person I've met has absolutely shit reasoning behind their tattoo. It doesn't become art at this point. Art has a story behind it. Why do we appreciate the human body so much here? Because it's art. It has a quality story behind each body that's made it. Your fucking wolf tattoo or your fucking meme tattoo is shit unless you can say good shit about it

i feel immensely superior to people with tattoos and I can't even explain it. it's like they're retards that have been drawn on by children with crayons

Part of why I began dieting was to make this look better, since I think it deserves a proper canvas.

Attached: smog house tattoo.jpg (1260x2048, 284K)

>stop liking what i dont like

Attached: 1411275949275.jpg (752x938, 83K)

Thats why you fuck them now, not 15 years later.

I really don't like tattoos on girls, but I'd take a slut with a bunch of classic style tats like that pic over a slut with shitty random stick n pokes any fucking day. If you're gonna permanently draw all over your body, at least make it look good and skillful and not like you passed out at a party and someone drew all over you with sharpie and couldn't even be damned to connect the dots. I'll never understand why people would ruin their body to make it look like a highschooler's shitty doodles on his homework.

Attached: tumblr_o57at7doPP1qb6lpgo1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 261K)

fucking kek. iktfb

>felt superior to Rich Piana

I can smell your grease from here.

Attached: 1510834365645.gif (250x237, 7K)

Skillet is a Christian band
Forever I will live for you, is refering to Christ

I have those exact dumbbells. They have 20 pounds each.

The big plate is 5 pounds and the little one is 3. The bar with both locks weight 4 pounds.

I bought more plates for mine so they are 35 pound each. But the point is that that tattoo only has 20 pound dumbbells and that is lame.

Attached: 1519773944671.png (500x501, 271K)

Attached: 1514783437663.png (527x416, 242K)

Wow. Some real lack of foresight on that guy. How is a back full of 90s/00s cartoons gonna look in the 2050s? Fucking retarded.

>saying “kek”
>being superior to anyone

Pick one and only one.

If you can't understand it, obviously it isn't for you. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean others feel the same way. How many girls with shitty "random stick n pokes" are beating down your door begging for a good fuck? That you subsequently turned down because of their tattoos?

Attached: 1510721151168.png (1080x1920, 938K)

yeah obviously Im not actually superior, I just can't help but feel they look like idiots. and i mean your average guy with a tattoo is not these people

What part of your body is this???

what a great Joaquin Phoenix tattoo

I will never understand you fucking smuggies.

What business of yours is it what people do with their skin? Do you also feel superior to people who have piercings? Women with earrings?

What encounter did you have with a tattooed person in your childhood that left you with such a broad, generalizing opinion?

>being a newfaggot
>posting

Anyone with this tattoo should be euthanised immediately.

just fuggggg my shite upppp laddies :D

Attached: 1521077864552.gif (512x481, 631K)

Attached: dodged-your-bait-27681098.png (500x522, 33K)

Time to go back

>Roid it up and grow to look like a balloon man
>Nearly have a heart attack doing anything requiring cardio due to heavy roidage
>Die exactly the way everyone expected you to
It’s not hard to be superior to Rich Piana, any human that doesn’t destroy their body for the sake of vanity is

tattoo was fucked up to begin with

Maybe you should've gotten a tattoo after you got Veeky Forums and maybe it shouldn't be something fucking retarded

>you can't not like something because other people like it
By that logic, other people can't like what I don't like because I don't like it. How dare they go against MY opinion. Stick n pokes objectively look like shit. Take a look at this dude and tell me this looks good. Why are you trying so hard to defend people that make terrible decisions and don't respect their body and cover it with half-assed poorly drawn "art". The only people who get stick n pokes are teenage alcoholics and pill abusers with daddy issues that don't think about the future.

Attached: fag.jpg (1050x1470, 163K)

Attached: qWovuNRdCW7eh9e6judnAhdB0Eu0OsfiH499PHkrHIk.jpg?w=698&s=e126923915219b435e379b12d2f2e26a.jpg (698x767, 147K)

imagine pulling out of her ass and jizzing all over that shit kek

>>you can't not like something because other people like it
Using double negatives and talking about logic. First of all I didn't say whatever retarded bullshit you tried greentexting. "Stick n pokes look terrible" is your opinion. If you don't like them don't get them. Stop trying to control what people do because it conflicts with your beliefs. Art is art. Even if you don't like it.

>and don't respect their body
fuck outta here christfag

test

>becoming a doodle pad

>art is art
>all art is created equal, regardless of intent, meaning, symbolism, planning, effort, or skill
Oh, you're one of those "there's no such thing as objective beauty" fags. Ok. Also, while we're on the topic of quoting what we didn't say, where the fuck did I say I'm trying to control people getting stick n pokes? They look stupid, but I'll just avoid the idiots that get them, it's a good red flag. Retards gonna retard. All the people that I've ever met with stick n pokes have drug problems or mental issues or both. And why can't I criticize people for not respecting their bodies? We're on a fucking fitness forum for christs sake. If people want to treat their body like a piece of paper that they'll throw away in an hour, then they are not mentally stable and probably have an IQ below 90 and don't deserve my respect. Everybody should give their body the respect it deserves, it's the only one they get.

Attached: David.jpg (1024x819, 179K)

>Stop trying to control what people do
I'm not your daddy, you emotionally stunted fuck. I'm just saying they look like shit.

Nice Gyno

post pics

>Women with earrings
dont be retarded.

>not jizzing in the ass
what are you a faggot?

nobody “needs” anything except food water and shelter you commie faggot. let people do what they want with their bodies, if they end up looking like fucking retards theyll pay for it with social ostracism

Imagine being so STUPID as to get a tattoo in the year 2020-2

besides what you think about reddit and morty, those tatoo line are fantastic
would get a tatoo with the artist/10

Attached: 1521159977071.png (600x800, 591K)

Is that Zak bagans?

I have spinlock dumbbells but I have full plates that fit them, so one dumbbell can max out at 82.5kg

No it's Jyzz

So people are getting stupid Crossfit shirt slogans tattooed on themselves now. What a time to be alive...

>polygon animal
The tribals of the 21st century.

Attached: Animal+crossing+new+vegas_37391a_6546146.jpg (1200x695, 118K)

is very well executed desu

I would respect it a lot more save for all the reddit shit on there

T. Tattooed retard

Tattoos are a way for people without personalities to try and define themselves. But you just end up looking like a desk that some kid's graffiti'd.

I'm gonna get my cats ear tattoo numbers on my heart area and I don't give a fuck she saved me from killing myself with a handgun to the dome.

Get it on your forearm you pussy.

Pure sex appeal

Attached: my tattoo.jpg (620x387, 55K)

Thought about it, why not.

Tattoos are truly dead. Thank god I was doing too much sport when I wanted one a few years ago.

Attached: rmtt.jpg (300x168, 6K)

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Imagine all the people clapping when you tell them the '''story''' of your tattoo. Really jelly tbdesu

Thats awful and your fat and ginger.

What does that mean?

Looks pretty neat.

Attached: forearm tat.jpg (1200x800, 193K)