Thanks creatine

Thanks creatine

Attached: man-going-bald-624x416.jpg (624x416, 37K)

Thx modern hair systems

Attached: wj.jpg (784x247, 28K)

Yea like that wont blow off in the wind, and you cant even get it wet. No thanks, keep ur birds nest fake hair

It's glued on. Girls can pull on it

>Took creatine for 2 years straight
>Still have a luscious, full head of hair
Creatine causing baldness is a fucking meme

Attached: bisping sipp.jpg (634x437, 64K)

can someone attest that creatine promotes baldness?

you're an idiot

is true m8, you better stop taking it now.

/insecurity/ general

Been taking creatine my whole life. Now im 70 and im balding. Dont take it if you want your hair kids

>you're an idiot
An idiot with a full head of hair, baldy

i noticed my hair started to thin out a lot, but i can attribute that to stress, depression and sleeping habits as well. need a firm confirmation on the effects

I was balding before creatine and I still male hair gains on fin while taking creatine

actually looks good

Creatine is the most studied sports supplement. It doesn't cause balding. Imagine being so buttblasted by your own shit genetics you need to blame medically tested and cleared products. You are the flat earthers of the fitness world. Laughing at you and your male pattern baldness

i read somewhere that supplementing creatine too much could reduce the body's natural creatine production, and since it raises dht, which is directly correlated to hairloss then its logical its bad for your hair as well

overall its not worth it imo, just eat better for that extra boost

>raises DHT
does this mean it could help me grow a beard if balding doesn't run in my family?

yeah, you know what else will help? onions and garlic. i've been on the onion pill for some time before it was a meme on fit bc i really liked it and i got a chest full of hair and my beard stopped being patchy and shit and now i can grow a full arab-tier dark beard

>dude the creatine industry who funded the study says its safe!

We are all receding, it's a part of life, just don't be one of those people that grows long whispy thin hair.

Shave it your head

Thanks SpaceX

Attached: elon.jpg (700x475, 46K)

how do you know it wouldn't have happened anyway?

He looks better but it’s objectively pathetic

I mean I think it's a bit weird but if I was balding I'd probably do the same thing. Just letting yourself go bald is more pathetic

>Thanks creatine
ur welcome

Attached: creatine.jpg (306x306, 23K)

that's true, but i feel like i have more test, not by a large margin but there's more now. also onion brah's test came in positive so what have you got to lose. the garlic and onion pill was taught to me by my father saying how they're good for your health and to make you manlier, i just didn't listen to it as a kid bc i was a retarded faggot who didnt like the taste. just try it brah

what's the best way to consume onions? meme or not, I like how they taste

i cut one onion and mix it in a bowl of chicken and rice, or tuna and pasta. just cut it, add a little olive oil and mix it in your food. there's no need to blend it and drink, that's beyond retarded

What about the smell?

>test
>responsible for beard growth

>blaming your genetic inferiority on a supplement

Attached: 484.png (1024x617, 302K)

fried in oil and eggs user.

just make sure to eat it before after you come from work or school and when you stay home. eat it for lunch or in the evening and the smell will pass until the next day, especially if you eat a big breakfast. also dont eat it before going out or social events, what is so hard about it just have some common sense lol

>objectively pathetic
How is that different from you user, trying to improve your looks by lifting?
Oh wait, I know how! Cause he has money for the surgery and you are a basement dweller with gym membership and part-time walmart job.

He’s wearing a rug on his head you moron. A hair transplant is a different story

It's not the same as lifting, it's the same as juicing or getting plastic surgery

Eating an apple within 20 minutes negates it. It’s science

I can’t beleive you think that can be achieved with a hair transplant lmao

not him but DHT is

DHT is a form of test m8

That plus one is normalized and the other is not. If the last 1000 years had been completely dominated by soyboys then it would be considered objectively pathetic to lift weights every other day to increase the size of your muscles.

There is literally nothing wrong with either of those.

see

you can't take if off unless you blast your scalp with a super hot hairdryer for 10 minutes. You have a wash your hair like a normal person to keep your scalp healthy.

Why is creatine so studied? You'd figure roids, cocaine, caffine, and other drugs would merit more study because they have more power and more drawbacks. Why study something as simple and relatively impactless like creatine?

Well that's what you get for attempting to start RE-CREATINeG.....yourself

Attached: think.gif (498x280, 1.29M)

Because it's still legal. Caffeine is assuredly more studied, but it's not strictly seen as a fitness supplement.

>taking creatine
>still have all my hair
lmao how do you guys fuck this up?

Attached: Winnie the poop could care less but not that much less.png (320x287, 107K)

Bald head look isnt for everyone user

Attached: Before-After-Andy-klein.gif (493x500, 157K)

I've been on finasteride for almost a year now and it's fucking magical, I lose next to no hair now and some of it has regrown on my crown.

Same, about a year here as well. I get retrograde ejaculation (dry orgasm) from it occasionally though