Lifting while eating at maintainence

>lifting while eating at maintainence

Attached: image_1.png (645x729, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/08/white-men-environmental-movement-leadership
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying lifting is ever bad

Attached: 1499089668437.jpg (723x1024, 152K)

Its a waste when you do it on maintainence

There's little to no evidenced articles on caloric statuses and gains efficiency.

Do you know what a recomp is

OP is a faggot

This is correct. “Bulking” is another way of saying “I’m lazy and stopped giving a shit about proper nutrition, I just eat whatever poor people food I want when I do my one set of curls a week”

're*

If you don't bulk you won't make gains

Attached: 1520785933059.jpg (645x729, 135K)

>not lean bulking and counting macros
Just because you're a dumb fat lazy cunt who misunderstood what bulking means, ate pizza and burgers every day and got fat, doesn't mean bulking as a concept is bad, jew.

Attached: 1498263509566.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

>all that mass is just gonna appear out of nowhere

Attached: 2E257895-03FB-4BA2-8098-88012D60E44F.jpg (1125x1365, 405K)

But I already look good and want to maintain it

Attached: 1513392977717.png (507x438, 390K)

>your body can't repair tissue if you eat at maintenance

Attached: 1516362557834.png (543x443, 24K)

To get big you need to be in a caloric surplus. To grow and get stronger you need to eat more than normal. Maintenance has nothing to do with this.

dyel spotted

This.
The Black Pill about bulking is that it's actually good for your gains but only if it's healthy and this is too much nuance for brainlets to handle.

>get stronger

You can actually do this without being in a surplus. Strength has to do mostly with your CNS

>get stronger
You mean get bigger.

Strength and hypertrophy are indicative of each other regardless of how extreme the disparity or conformity is.

>lifting while eating at a deficit

Attached: images(13).jpg (273x185, 8K)

Good recomp progress pics don't exist.

Attached: 1510857897645.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

Proper bulking is so fucking amazing, being able to bulk for longer periods without gaining a lot of fat making the few cuts inbetween easy, short and effective.

I thought recomp was a thing?

Attached: bulkcutrecomp.png (819x767, 207K)

I don't get this meme and desu I've never found a good answer. I've come to realize it's probably since educated people are solving real issues and usually roided out fags or fatasses are the ones perpetuating this bulk culture.

From a pure common sense standpoint lifting while eating normally would see less fat and more muscle

is that lea

From a pure common sense point your body can't build something out of nothing.

Attached: IMG_2649.jpg (600x450, 49K)

You gain and lose a bit of weight in a recomp

>out of nowhere
>out of nothing
Fat and dietary-protein are a thing.

u can still get noob gains by doing that. it's a legit strategy for the first ~6 months

>since educated people are solving real issues
LOL you should swing by a university one of these days

lmao those damn markist lefties amirite???? brb gonna watch another jordan b memerson video!!!!!

I don't listen to this retarded ass board because they post shit like this

t. 225 bench at 6 months 160-180 lb bw eating MAINTENANCE

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/may/08/white-men-environmental-movement-leadership
Yeah these are truly the great minds of our time

>20 lb fluctuation
>maintainence

>bf% went down weight went up
>2-3 pounds a month of muscle gain

Kill yourself you retarded faggot. Do you actually believe the body is in a state of surplus/deficit 24 hours a day? No you stupid mongoloid. Do you actually believe the body "resets" its calorie count every 24 hours? No you stupid faggot. I lift more than you and look better than you at 6 months of lifting eating MAINTENANCE. Either by genetics are godly or you are full of shit

Try progressing at muh maintenanze when you actually leave your noob gainz phase

If I'm bulking at +500kcal and meeting my macros, is this considered "clean" bulking? I don't eat junk at all but I don't eat many veggies either
Am I not going to get that much fat? I thought it was 50/50 fat and muscle regardless at +500

Clean bulking means 500 calorie surprlus. You can still clean bulk with junk food and you can dirty bulk with healthy food.

>eating 500kcal below maintenance
>maintaining weight, losing fat
I'm ok with this. I'll probably progress slower but i don't care. It's so hard to filter through all the bullshit i'm glad i found something that kind of works.

You sure? You must be gaining some muscle then if you're really losing fat. Didn't know that was possible.
>what is recomp
a meme

I mean, i went down one pants size and my weight is literally the same. That weight HAS to be gone somewhere, right?

By the way i feel i'm progressing slower than SL told me i would, but as i said i don't mind it that much. Given i'm under-eating as well it's expected, right? I'm not saying it's optimal and my lifts are pathetic.
>12.5 kg squat
>10kg bench
>12.5 OHP but i'm pretty sure i fuck the posture somehow
>15kg barbell row

How quick was this change?
Either way, I don't think I'd use pants size as a gauge for progress, but if it's working for you and you're really losing fat then why not

How else am i gonna measure my fat loss without paying for exams?
And that was throughout a month, give or take. I wasn't really expecting any progress so quick, i should note it down better. I fucked up my foot last friday and i wanna go back to lifting, fuck my life.

lol recomp is totally a think these people are being very silly and using broscience

It depends what you are doing you can trade the fat in for muscle. But you are going to hit a wall fast muscle weight requires more calories to function than the fat weight.

If you want to keep muscle gains you'll have to adjust your diet to accommodate them.

I couldnt give less of a shit about the broscience but idk man this last month got me thinking it's doable just not really efficient

post current body bb