Aesthetics without weightlifting

I'm so fucking tired of bodybuilding/weightlifting. Most gym visitors are from the absolute bottom of society. Brainlets who want to get big because it's the only thing in life where they feel like they can achieve something.

Lately I've been embarrassed to go to the gym because I realized that lifting weights and sharing the same space of an air-conditioned building with the lowest classes of society is a degenerate way of spending your time. Entering the gym and scanning your card is basically the same as a janitor punching the clock at 8 in the morning. Off we go... lifting weights again... Physical labor.

I can't stand it anymore. I know I can't be the only one. What physical activities can we do to stay fit and aesthetic WITHOUT having to go to a gym?

pic un/related

Attached: 1475328133267.png (376x401, 46K)

What's it like being better than everyone else?

Join the home gym master race you plebeian.

>Iworkoutatthelibrary.jpg

idk man. Most of fit is better than the roiders and snake-oil sellers. Who do you think dom mazetti is making fun of

What you just said about me twink boy ?

Prepare for mogging

Attached: maxresdefault[2].jpg (1280x720, 75K)

It's wonderful.

Introducing myself as Dr tends to make interactions a lot easier as the riffraff realizes that I'm not a fellow loser with little to no understanding of the natural world.

You could also aim for a better gym. Something university-connected perhaps?

Yet you are here on mongolian plastic masturbator tools forum talking about your life

people who live their life solely to be better than other people will never be happy, because their happiness is intrinsically tied to other people
fix yourself before it's too late

He's probably forced to interact with the absolute bottom of society because nobody else is impressed by a doctorate in women's studies.

I'm drunk after a long evening of academic guest visits and came by for a laugh.

Your jealousy is cute though.

Join a swim team and get ottermode body like me it's good enough

Attached: Snapchat-1196771972-1.jpg (1080x1358, 833K)

Im a civil engeneer and also have a bachelors degree in architecture but nice try little doctor :D

The hobby sciences don't count. It's natural or it's nothing.

Attached: 24846064_1417556911688158_8288485517691977728_n[1].jpg (766x401, 28K)

>Civil engineer
>Bachelors degree

We usually refer to people like you as monkeys...

you probably dont even lift and have any Dr. title boy

hey fix yourself boy

academic people dont drink

trash.

cya in next thread boy

Guess I shouldn't be on an adult site then

This has to be pasta. It's just so fucking cringy. Elliot Rodger tier drivel.

>What physical activities can we do to stay fit and aesthetic WITHOUT having to go to a gym?

You should have enough money to afford a home gym.

>Hanging out on Veeky Forums but doesn't lift.

Yeah, that makes sense.

>Academic people don't drink.

Have you even seen a university?

Who do you think buys the bottles at the local wine store that cost more than $5? It sure isn't you.

Attached: faces-monkeyface.jpg (350x392, 61K)

Trash boy you want me to make you submissive ?

After being thoroughly proven wrong in every premise like that I don't think you can make anyone your submissive. You haven't the mental capacity.

Lots of people hang out on boards about subjects they don't actually participate in. I haven't watched a movie in years but still post on /tv/.