Mon: 5x5 Deadlift, 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Weighted Chins

>Mon: 5x5 Deadlift, 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Weighted Chins
>Tue: 5x5 Bench, 5x5 OHP, 5x5 Weighted Dips
>Weds: 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Weighed Chins, 5x5 Deadlift
>Thu: 5x5 OHP, 5x5 Weighted Dips, 5x5 Bench
>Fri: 5x5 Weighted Chins, 5x5 Deadlift, 5x5 Squat
>Sat: 5x5 Weighted Dips, 5x5 Bench, 5x5 OHP
>Sun: Rest
Is this a good routine? Can add other compounds like Inc. Bench and Rows in 8-12 range if I have the energy after, but is this a good base?

Attached: 1516344365120.jpg (1080x1920, 103K)

Inb4 milk truck arrives

where is the progression?

chad doesn't follow a routine, he just takes steroids and lifts however he wants

Sucks, and it looks really boring

In the amount of weight lifted obviously

>Mon: 5x5 Deadlift, 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Weighted Chins
>Weds: 5x5 Deadlift, 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Weighed Chins

If your muscle are 100% recovered within 48 hours, you're either lifting like a faggot or inject test for breakfast

How is it boring? Those 6 compounds are the most important and the most fun, and together hit every muscle group if performed with correct form

Re-read it my friend. I cycled the compounds so I'm squatting first on weds and deadlifting last.
Obviously I don't expect to add weight to the bar every time I deadlift, but I do expect to add weight to the bar on the first compound each day. The other 2 could even be in the 8-12 rep range but I feel like that's not as optimal

You need to do more difficult exercises dickhead

This is by far one of the dumbest self made routines I've seen on Veeky Forums, and that's including the ones that are intentionally dumb.

You'll be under recovered and stall within 2 weeks.

I agree with this poster. pls read sticky op. properly this time

No, unless you're on steroids you won't recover in time. Go swimming in between lifting days.

Attached: 1520283877666.jpg (565x960, 87K)

>You'll be under recovered

Pussy. Have you TRIED TRYING???

Tbh I probably try (much)harder than you.

enjoy snapping your shit up lol

Since OP’s routine sucks, pls r8 mine
It’s essentially Phrak’s GSLP plus some auxiliary work where I am weak/ arm work so I don’t end up with T. rex legs

Monday/Friday
Squat 3x5+ (Final set AMAP, increase weight at 8 reps)
Bench/Overhead 3x5+
Row/Chins 3x5+/3xAMAP
BB Hip Thrust 3x5-8 w/ squat weight
Cable Crunch 3x10-15
DB Curls 3x5-10
Facepulls 3x10-15
Reverse Cable Curl 3x5-10
Dead Hang 3xF
Wednesday
Deadlift 1x5+
Overhead/Bench 3x5+
Chins/Row 3xAMAP/3x5+
BB Hip Thrust 3x5-8 w/ squat weight
Tricep Pushdown 3x5-10
Facepulls 3x10-15
Reverse Cable Curl 3x5-10
Dead Hang 3xF

Mental note, never come to Veeky Forums for advice.

>I cycled the compounds so I'm squatting first on weds and deadlifting last

Lmao you gotta be kidding me

>all these people that scream about respecting recovery time and still look like shit
Do you wonder why the people that lift everyday are bigger than you'll ever be? hint: that not because they roids
Anyway, your routine is pretty shit OP

this is garbage. you wont recover. you arent doing rows. also pick either dips or bench.

ROFL
i was thinking the same fucking thing

>re-read it
> i cycled the compounds so I'm squatting first on weds and deadlifting last

holy shit thisw guy has to be a troll, right?

OP let me offer you advice on fixing your routine

M - 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Bench, 1x5 Deadlift, Weighted Chins x Fail
W - 5x5 Squat Variation (Front?), 5x5 OHP, 5x5 Rows
F - 5x5 Squat, 5x5 Bench, 1x5 Deadlift, Weighted Chins x Fail

if ur still progressing like this, dont fucking add anything else to it you dipshit motherfucker, unless its for rehab/pt purposes like rear delt flies and shit like that cause of thoracic outlet syndrome or something similar, otherwise DONT ADD ANYTHING

if you're not, switch to 5/3/1 and feel free to add as much accessory shit as you want cause u'll be at the gym 4 days in a row

it doesn't work like that you retard.
you're gonna stall fast as fuck on this garbage program, the only exception being if you are a beginner lifting extreme baby weight

>all these people that scream about respecting recovery time and still look like shit
actually, its the precise opposite. people who don't respect recovery are the ones with shit results.

>Do you wonder why the people that lift everyday are bigger than you'll ever be? hint: that not because they roids
yes it is. you're delusional if you think you can lift with super high frequency and super high volume all the time and still progress.
there is something called "perceived effort", which people like you mention get. They think that because they are sore as fuck and in pain all the time that they are growing more muscle when that really isn't the case.
these are the same people who take 3 years to bench 2 plates because they go "hardcore" and pump themselves up all the time with high volume trash routines and don't manage recovery properly, meanwhile the guy that does moderate volume with adequate recovery surpasses a 2pl8 bench in 6-12 months and is bigger than them.

great way to turn into a t-rex you fucking ss fag

You really need 4 days to recover from weight lifting? I only goto the gym for the cardio but have been benching and doing curls at home casually every Mon, Wed and Fri for 2 years. I should really cut the lifting back to just Monday and Friday?

I need 72 hours. I could bench on monday and again on thursday

If your routine is not garbage you can lift everyday and still recover
The retards I'm talking about are the 3 days per week only

Is doing the bench press on Mon, Wed, Fri too much?

Deadlifting heavy and squating heavy will not go well at all.

Other than that, not enough volume at all.

Absolutely terrible, friend
Turn 5x5 weighted chins into 4x6-10 weighted chins/pull ups
5x5 weighted dips -> 3x25 bodyweight dips or some shit
5x5 OHP -> high volume pyramid sets or 3x5
Deadlift 1-2x a week with less volume
Squats are okay as is
More accessories and most importantly more back work
Go for 3-4 days a week
You'd burn out on your current routine after 2 weeks guaranteed

>5x5 deadlift.
No.

Ive been doing squats 3 times a week also. 4 sets of 10. Is that too often? Don't usually feel sore the next day.

Attached: X slip in slide.gif (160x118, 225K)

>5x5 deadlift
>3 times a week

rofl, please do yourself a favor and read the sticky.