She'll never be yours no matter how much you lift and self improve

>she'll never be yours no matter how much you lift and self improve

Attached: gf.jpg (800x600, 57K)

>there will never be a HER in my life

Attached: 1517778393732.jpg (653x490, 95K)

thank god for alcohol, adderall, weed, and cigs its literally all I can do now to cope with some of the pain and to keep me motivated.

If you've done all you can do and she STILL doesn't like you, then she wasn't for you in the first place. Find someone that actually will appreciate you.

>she'll never really matter
>you'll get over her
stop being such a beta faggot user

K thanks but I already got her.

Attached: 62CFC5A9-9503-47CA-89B3-A4D524BFF667.jpg (4032x3024, 2.41M)

>tfw gf of 3 years dumped me
>there are 5+ objectively hotter girls in line waiting for a chance at me
Feels great man

Attached: tfwgf.jpg (500x500, 19K)

yeah thats why you'll find someone who actually likes you for who you are. if they don't like you, find someone else.
gets it

>approaching 30
>NoFap keeps getting easier
>training harder all the time (sublimation?)
A-am I going to forget about women and embrace tfw no gf forever?

just keep lifting until someone loves you

congrats, seems like a pretty gal

Shut up shut up shut up

But she is, i got the girl.

user please, do me a favour and DELET THIS

this, million times. screencap and repost this fag, for real

>NoFap keeps getting easier
My nigga. After you get the wizard powers NoFap becomes a cakewalk. Simultaneously horn enough to bang Amy female age 18-50 and clear headed enough to resist the hottest gym thit when the situation calls for it

t. 2+ years nofap

keep going, you have a good attitude

*horny
*any
*thot
Wew, this is what I get for phoneposting

There is no HER in my life anymore, im done with this.

Attached: B3DAD17F-A6A1-4DEB-B6AA-04D97D481859.jpg (1080x720, 114K)

Will I ever get a gf? Will I ever have someone to say "I love you" with truth and tenderness in her heart, happiness and a smile in her face? Will I ever be happy?

Attached: 1507888348231.png (1311x945, 2.12M)

weakling

ill run an extra mile since you said that.

the answer to that is yes my dude

This

DELET

Attached: 1515783335227.jpg (420x410, 17K)

>tfw you realize you only like her because you're not close enough to her to experience her flaws
I'd choose you guys over a gf any day

Attached: 1482714820844.gif (275x428, 944K)

Pretty sure if you became at least a 7.5,with a good job and good charisma and social skills you could get pretty much any single girl you wanted, maybe you just need to improve in areas that you weren't aware you were lacking

>this
I really wish I was gay, annon. The people who make the effort are worth far more than those who just expect men to swarm to them

Attached: eyebrow.gif (300x330, 610K)

Fuck your shit.

yes because you can totally become a 7.5, fuck genetics

You definitely can bro. Your mind is poisoned

literally this

pls kill me

If you actually try your best to look well groomed, get a good skincare routine, good teeth and pretty fit you can get pretty close to 7 unless you have some deformity

Fuck off /r9k/
Be glad God gave us free will to reject or accept certain people or opportunities. Thank God we have responsibilities and decisions we can make. For example, you chose to post this shite thread instead of working on yourself so that you can actually "give yourself" to someone in the future. You can't give yourself if you have nothing to give. In thinking about ">her" all you're doing is admitting want. You want her. You want. You should be /giving/ in a selfless act of love. In other words, quit being a whiny, selfish, piece of shit and fuck off.

"Magic conch will I ever find love?"

Attached: 560.gif (500x274, 187K)

Are you talking about the movie

i used to think so to, i thought i was to smart to fall into such a trap, then i did, then she started ignoring me and i got back to being myself in a couple of days. love is overrated if we're being objective, but it's worth giving it a shot sometime even if you know you're gonna get burned

>tfw don't know if I can trust her

It's a bad feel brehs

replace all of those with lifitng and stop being pathetic

yes, just lift your entire life away, day by day

>Be me
>Have oneitis
>Many failed attempts and I give up
>Life goes on and I don't see her for a year
>See her again, she is keen now because I'm Veeky Forums
>We fuck

Can't believe I wasted several months chasing this girl in the first place.

Overlooked all the flaws because I simply could not see them

Who cares desu senpai

I have completely shifted all of my attention and fap material to traps and my waifu, and honestly I've been feeling a lot better for it. The pressure of trying to appeal to women is just so stifling. You guys should try it.

delet

Attached: 1469225064399.gif (200x180, 2.18M)

>be in love with oneitis for like a year
>power goes out at work
>she sits right next to me and we watch our favorite show together on her phone
>she pulls my chair super close to hers
>literally inches from her face
>she has horrible breath the entire time
>not sure if i like her anymore

Attached: 1517707245088.jpg (604x695, 84K)

same here minus the cigs. It's a struggle fighting off depression.

Attached: Spikegettindrunk.jpg (2560x1600, 694K)

fu
>got fit
>social gains
>new hobbies
>new non-autismo friends
>got MSc, now working on PhD while earning a decent wage
>bettered character, got rid of shyness etc.
and I am still getting rejected all the time at the age of now fucking 28. nothing has changed for me when it comes to grills. fuck this shit

I drempt about her again last night..
She looked good this time

Getting a gf is an achievable goal. Attaining happiness is much more complicated. If you recognize that happiness is not a continuous state, but a fleeting feeling incidental to the pursuit of one's goals, then yes you will be happy so long as you don't get clinical depression or die in a famine.

>be with girl for 6 months
>sex is great
>Shes nice enough
>Induce her to parents
>They like her
>Dad later mentions that shes nice and all but has a gruesome face
>Realize shes a butterface
>Not sure if i like her anymore.

T-thanks Dad.

Attached: 1520636411443.jpg (469x256, 20K)

>tfw 32 year old khv
>no matter how much i lift and self improve, i probably won't make it and have no way of regaining my youth
help

;_;

Attached: 1514917130890.jpg (725x1024, 101K)

Stop feeling.

Attached: 1480325842288.jpg (1694x1133, 1.64M)

STOP FEEDING GOD DAMN NOOBS

Attached: 0EE5D9F1-CF43-4255-A9EC-24E84C9938E7.jpg (282x334, 37K)

What?

communication bro
Talk about your feelings and shit with her openly

thanks for the inspo

Attached: 57276287.png (793x627, 420K)

just

Read the book of pook

Thanks for the chuckle

Attached: please stop it.jpg (645x773, 120K)

>girl i was in love with left me
>is hoeing like no tomorrow
>thank god i hit it before she was a whore

it still hurts to see her act like this because i know she will regret it latter but she's gone from my life

She blossomed and I withered. One of the most important lessons of my life.

Attached: 1520825232640.png (640x797, 141K)

Same here man

After emotional torment because of a girl, I had some of the best self improvement in my life. Weight loss, social skills and just enjoying life more. Hard to get through that sobbing phase though.

But she isn't real

And I can't make her real

Lucky for you. I didn't torment rather led a comfortable but sedated 20s. It wasnt until seeing her pictures when we're both in our late 20s did it really hit me what happened. At this point its a struggle to do much of anything now.

Attached: 1521020812948.jpg (659x506, 78K)

Block or delete her on facebook and other social media. Cut her out of your life completely. Don't scab the wond.

Focus on yourself and your goals.

You're right. Thanks for the help.

Attached: 1495291818011.jpg (500x485, 36K)

Hello

i got cheated on xD

Tits or gtfo

She asked me out today. I'm not even Veeky Forums yet. You'll make it lad, don't worry.

>She asked me out today. I'm not even Veeky Forums yet. You'll make it lad, don't worry.

Girls asking guys out. What is this where you live, paradise?

>She'll never come back no matter how much gains you make

damn...

Attached: 1520197403118.jpg (683x1024, 98K)

attractive person alternate dimension

Shut up cunt stop putting me down

Ireland. Close enough. She said her mum told her to "just tell him you have feelings for him already" after she didnt shut up about me for like 3 days straight.

I'm not attractive. Maybe a 5.5 or a 6 at a stretch. Tall though.

>everyone says dont stick your dick in crazy
>I do it anyways because I was a virgin and even if it goes bad it's life experience and Im near 30 anyways
>catch feelings
>suddenly understand with increasing clarity why everyone says it
>love and patience cant fix a combination of bad life, worse decisions and dogshit mentality
>dont want to be the one who walks away from it
We must imagine Sisyphus happy

Attached: 1520819937279.png (796x588, 92K)

OUCH!

>not true sips
disgusting plebshit

>talk to oneitis
>we were hot/cold for each other at different times, always butting heads over stupid shit (kind of a tsundere?)
>she just tells me pic related
>was a KHV through ALL of high school up through senior prom

to ANY and ALL lurking underagefags, don't be me
don't be the chad autist
make up for the fucks I missed in high school
do it for me
I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes

Attached: pain.png (515x181, 8K)

Attached: rgsmcs.jpg (853x552, 73K)

Idk what to tell you bub. 3D is the only way to procreate, even though 2D is beautiful.

Kek

I was a chad autist myself in HS. You make it seem much worse than it was.
t. chad autist KV (hug was stolen from me)

Attached: 1521032514168.png (540x405, 322K)

>iktfb

Attached: 1521049865998.gif (343x324, 3.1M)

>with a good job

Fuck, that's the hardest gain to achieve.

Attached: 1520952068732.gif (500x498, 577K)

I just want to prove myself I'm worthy of her. It's been two years and I still love her.

>Be so delusional and desperate for companionship you trick yourself into thinking your first gf is "the one"
>Down the line you say all the nicest shit you can think of, clearly thinking you've found your soulmate
>As the two of you grow from the relationship you learn alot about each other and yourself
>You come to the realization that when the ecstasy that is the honeymoon phase of a relationship washes away, you've made a mistake
>She's so clueless about everything, not really paying any attention to it at first because you thought it was cute
>It starts to anger you when she gets so indecisive over the littlest things
>Communication becomes even harder because you think that after opening up, surely conversations would be easy to have
>That same cluelessness prevents her from actually having an opinion on any topic, resulting in mundane and substance-less conversations
>You drop her off at her house, sink into your car seat, and begin to welter as tears run down your cheeks
>You've made no progress, you've been going on your first date with the same girl for almost a year

I almost cried writing this out, but if there is something to take away from this, just because you have a gf, doesn't mean you have HER.

Attached: 1518418673446.png (882x758, 33K)

I don't want this to be me but I think it's my case. That's why I want to go out with other girls to see if they can make me feel even a portion of what she made me feel back then.
Fuck, I still love you, A.

I know, and I've accepted it

Attached: 1507240263201.png (500x500, 296K)

exactly me, but stretched 6 years and we lived together for 4...

My thoughts as well. I fucking love C, but i'm afraid to admit that i'm not IN love with her anymore. If i try with someone else, will I get the same result and regret it?

>>resulting in mundane and substance-less conversations
>mfw this guy thinks any woman can have a conversation of substance
protip: the reason women in movies sound witty is because they're written by men

Attached: C4hOXvZWQAAoZ4F.jpg (749x750, 94K)

If you're still with her probably try to work out your issues. I mean, it's been 6 years, you sticked around for a reason, right?
I let A get away with my indecisiveness and lack of willpower. I regret it every day so I need to prove myself maybe she wasn't as special as I thought she is.
Odds are I am wrong and she was indeed the one.

Attached: 1500502240503.jpg (447x700, 155K)

I know this feel, user. All the girls who were blunt enough with me were uggos and fatties. My oneitis rejected me because she was dating someone from another school, but she literally told me "maybe some other time" with a wink and a smile. I was so autistic, I waited six months to ask her again, by which time she had given up waiting for me. Don't be me, anons.

Attached: 1517523453529.jpg (918x597, 216K)

>mfw a community on Veeky Forums that encourages self betterment and not suicide