Nu-Males ruinning our Generation

>"The grip strength of the sample of college men had declined so much — from 117 pounds of force to 98 — that it now matches that of older Millennial women"

Are you going to raise Veeky Forums kids to save the human race?

nationalreview.com/2016/08/male-physical-decline-masculinity-threatened/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 22.17.05.png (1195x543, 404K)

seems normal to me. 95 lb dbs feel real heavy in my hand

>human race
its the human species

yeah well you're a faggot

>took this test last year
>got like 180's for both hands
>woman giving me the test was blown away

This is not your personal brag thread you cunt.

Good times create weak mean

that is just about the worst measurement for grip strength ive ever heard

Doesn't matter, thanks for the (You), soyboy.

How would one test grip strength?

How long do they have to grip the weight for the test? When I was stronger than I am now, I would do farmer's walks with two 100lb dumbbells. By the third set I could barely get back to the rack because my grip was giving out.

Attached: coc.jpg (502x356, 54K)

i got 390 when i did it

Attached: legitimately-hurt-my-hand-trying-to-get-the-bottles-open-31146450.png (500x418, 107K)

heres one i saved from /v/

Attached: soy.jpg (2592x1936, 1.58M)

>blaming others for problems
>not a soycuck

Top kek op, almost had me

are these things really that hard to open? it looks like a regular plastic cap to me, like the type you'd get on a water bottle.

picture the kind of person that buys soylent

>only the strong can open soylent
Is this /ourdrink/?

They're not that difficult but they really hurt my hands when I have 4 or 5 a day

Where to test?

>tfw carpal tunnel and have to get gf to open lids

>cacao
This is what comes to mind when i see these soylent products

Attached: swoleleft.jpg (323x412, 28K)

Why would I care about other guys' grip strength? I already know I'm strong and that's all I need.

t. griplet

I drank a box (30 bottles) of this a couple of months ago. Will this make me a soyboy?

Attached: 81Qg34xtfLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1499, 167K)

which is why you lift so you can increase the difference in strength between you and the average nu-male even greater, then you go on to pop out 3+ kids and train each of them to respect their bodies and health leading them to become even stronger by comparison when they become adults.

it could have a lot to do with automation removing the need for many blue-collar jobs, and creating more white-collar jobs which pay more and are more sought-after. i dont think weight-lifting was any more prominent in the 70s or whatever time theyr comparing to

Double overhand axle deadlift is probably the best measure for grip strength.
The WR is only 240kg so it's not limited by your normal deadlift. Anything above 3pl8 is a good lift, approaching 4pl8 is elite

no, that shit only has soy protein isolate, not even full on soy.
>inb4 t. soyboy

>not liking cacao
the epicatechin in cacao inhibits myostatin you absolute homosexual. throw some raw cacao in a protein shake and watch the gains roll in

Took test in highschool. Crushed plastic device. Had to pay for the stupid thing.

Attached: 1520885274584.jpg (480x360, 26K)

nice

Attached: triggered.jpg (700x800, 102K)

>axle deadlift
google shows me what looks like your average deadlift. what the hell is an axle deadlift?

>not having your wife's boyfriend open it for you
TOXIC MASCULINITY ALERT

A deadlift with a thick ass bar. Don't have an axel bar but I've done fat grip training which is basically the same thing, and your forearms will literally scream.

Soyboy is a state of mind, friend

Great. More fresh white pussy for me. At least until the West collapses I'll keep my dick wet.

>Getting mad at a brag

Fucking weak fagget kek