Motivation thread

>back/bi day
>sitting on couch waiting for food to digest
>feel couch sucking me in for a nap

Can we get some motivation up in this bitch?

Attached: 1503274622489.jpg (1000x1333, 815K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OJAoD64mM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1518919161302.jpg (2048x1367, 1.48M)

While we're here, anybody have any back exercises they're really fond of? I've been trying to add different ones, apart from the usual chins/rows/deads

Attached: 1503275044377.jpg (960x941, 74K)

One of my favorites. Will post what I got.

Attached: 1511843824941.png (1583x3387, 532K)

Not strictly back but Farmer Walks are good for traps and upper back.

Attached: 1511731337259.jpg (533x800, 95K)

Attached: 1511710480046.jpg (1500x2400, 1.77M)

Attached: 1511855096519.jpg (736x457, 81K)

Attached: 1511868913947.jpg (640x640, 105K)

This one always gets me going

Anyone has the "seven day reboot" fireshot? It's about get out of your confort zone.

Muscle cleans with no dip

@ALL
Motivation threads are useless. If a picture motivates you then another picture or really just any random feel will demotivate you.

You need to understand that gym is what you do, you go there when its raining or snowing and when its 35 degrees outside. You go there when you are sick (but still able to walk) and when you are well. Nothing, no condition be it weather or work or you just being lazy stands in your way when you have a task in front you.

But I'm tired

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw&t=10s

Hang cleans

Not so much of a back exercise as a arm exercise, but climbing rope is fucking awesome if your gym has it. Your forearms and biceps will literally explode. For back, try to change styles within those exercises (ex doing high rep pullups instead of weighted chin ups, or vice versa). Also I'm a fan of Kroc rows

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OJAoD64mM

>inspiration doesn't exist
Go home redditor

LIFTS FOR CRAIG

this quote is good shit

>still in university
>go through cycles of guilt/depression/anger at myself where I coast through the semester and do everything at the last minute and feeling incredibly good about myself when I actually have my shit together
>so far this semester I've been up to date on absolutely everything which should feel great but I'm unironically terrified of slipping up once
>graduating at the end of the year and not sure if I'm gonna get a job since international security studies (trying to get into border migration or an intelligence field but Australia runs off diversity hires)
>talking more to people at least at uni which is a huge step up from last year but I never contact people in between classes
>anxiety isn't bad when I'm actually talking to people for some reason but literally anywhere else it's completely fucked
>fucking delusional powerfantasies where I've got random bullshit powers even though I'm fully aware it's bullshit
>this has been happening for years
>live in australia
>be /k/ommando
>also snapped my shit up a few weeks ago, making full recovery but I've got squat ptsd now and have completely lost gains since 6 weeks with no exercise

JUST

I feel like my life is a total fucking mess that I'm barely holding together even though I'm in a much better state than many people, how do you learn to not take life so seriously? I've considered just homesteading in 10 years or so after making some money and then just screwing around in the outback with guns but the inertia is keeping me in my room not doing shit with my life and I'm slowly going insane

Never really considered suicide because I always think there's more benefit to staying alive and getting through it but I don't enjoy life as much as just getting through it one step at a time, are most people supposed to be at least optimistic?

Attached: 1451166384260.jpg (662x800, 77K)

Motivation ≠ inspiration