You don't even need to lift if you're white

You don't even need to lift if you're white.

Attached: beauty.png (495x391, 17K)

Lol what ever my black ass can probably lift more than all you fucking virgins from /pol/ put together

>it's another racebait amerimutt thread
saged

What if I live in almost 100% white country?

Celebrate your utopia

BL*CK BOIIS BTFO AGAIN

kajskakjskakdjksks

Attached: 1521153626643.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

enough of insecure fucks crying about race

Where would this place be?

How shitty would it be to be a black woman?

as shitty as their skin

We got jews and russian sympathizers. So it isn’t.
Eastern European shithole.

>implying roasties on okcupid are looking for anything but beta buxxs
have fun with my leftovers

>2 weeks
>45 matches on tinder
>0 lays
>0 dates
>0 conversations lasting more than 3 days

Attached: 705AE745-FC42-47BD-AD51-4A94C38B6337.jpg (200x200, 27K)

a black man
most of them are limited to dating black women who have the highest rate of cheating.

waiting for the /pol/tards to start tearing eachother apart...

>Implying most black men aren't fucking wh*te bitches and cucking y'all

are (yuropean) grills OK with you coming to their place to fug? I live with my parents and me mum is a housewife so there's no privacy to be had at home.

Attached: you're_making_me_nervous.jpg (540x540, 110K)

they're literally not tho.

How is this Veeky Forums related?

go the fuck back to /pol/ you inbred yokel piece of shit. no bump. kys.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these shit posting retards.

Attached: golly gee wilikers we were kings and such_how about that_hyuk hyuk.png (1276x714, 423K)

This graph better not be true

T. mad Black boi

Attached: You Jealous Wite Boi.jpg (375x600, 80K)

but I'm 5'9

cuckold faggots btfo

Read the chart again, dumb nigger. Barely better than small dick chinks

Black men confirmed least racist

No they'll just fuck anything because they're subhuman and just wanna get dat muhfuggin nut

I guess Veeky Forums isn’t a white board like you poltards claim since all Veeky Forums does is complain about not getting any pussy

The white boys on Veeky Forums are short/fat/ugly, and that's why they're on here in the first place. It's also why they hate any minorities that post here, because those minorities are average height/in shape/not ugly and their only disadvantage, really, is that they're minorities. This triggers the white boy.

Being a black woman would be awesome .. just study STEM and get a full ride scholarship anywhere you want

C O P E M O R E

keep telling yourself that pajeet

That's being a black woman with a white mindset. If you're a black woman you're as retarded as them too.

>the state of black women
literally the lowest of the low

B L A C K E D

Attached: 85a.png (990x1146, 963K)

>Eastern European
>white

Why don't you take your monkey ass back to the zoo?

The world would be an infinitely better place if you nogs all offed yourselves.
> Global IQ goes up 10 points
> Aids down 80%
> Average human attractiveness up 50%
> crime down 80%

Everywhere you vermin inhabit you ruin.

> Detriot = shithole
> chichargo = shithole
> ApeAfrica = shithole

dito

Attached: niggers dancing.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

>your only reply to well-organized facts is ridicule
Really flexes my 'ceps. I have yet to see leftists disprove race realism and Jewish power. They usually just shame you for knowing about it

SHITTED.COM

Attached: DJwrJXjVYAEt2qp.jpg (990x1146, 157K)

hose minorities are average height/in shape/not ugly and their only disadvantage, really, is that they're minorities

> Niggers
> attractive

Attached: 14570e8a8a6168a40e95b8d75b65c80d72939d92a623798bc0bc2d02c06d88cc.gif (445x247, 2.85M)

new zealand

So if I reading this right...

>women are more likely than men to want to stick to their own race
>but in general, everyone prefers white people over other races regardless of their own race /gender

>my black ass
At least black women like you best. Asian men arent prefered by ANY race.

I love Eddie. Not sure he should play Caesar though

Yet the majority of Veeky Forums still can’t get laid. What a waste of white skin.

This.
While there is an obvious cultural preference, the racial bias is bigger.

If you look at their preferences, probably not that bad. They rate better with black men than they do with any other race.

yes, white people are by far the most attractive on the planet

Fuck didn't want to post yet.

Anyway, it would be interesting to compare actual race attraction rate vs skin color.

Attached: abortednog.jpg (480x480, 34K)

That's /a/utism for you. The good thing about being of European decent isn't being white, but not having the face of an ape.

Attached: 028a.jpg (827x1241, 271K)

lighter skin is considered to belong from a higher social caste among non whites.

compare the elites of india versus the poorest.
or gooks.

the more wealthy a person is, the more european looking he is.

BTW prettier people tend to be by simply biological proportions european looking.

what do latina women hate asian men so much more than every other race?

Attached: 1450869097284.jpg (3428x2888, 1.85M)

Man, regardless of which side you're on, you gotta admit that's some good photoshop

Attached: 1432217037729.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

That sounds ridiculous. I feel like taller Filipinos would absolutely slay Latinas.

Global IQ goes up by zero points because the scale is designed to be a normal distribution curve with a mean of 100 and standard deviations of 15. The system would normalize to the new averages.

Anybody can get with anybody nowadays these stats don’t mean anything?

Men prefer Asian women, confirmed

You get the point user. Removing a large population with sub

Attached: 1415349235615.png (1000x600, 87K)

Bih, cracka, wha, *sucks teeth*, pssh, WE INVENTED CIVILIZATION. We built pyramids before Donald Trump ever knew what architecture was! We discovered philosophu, mathematics, and astrology long before Socrates and them Greek homos got around to it. The black man is GOD and the black woman is EARTH.

Some woman of all races date outside their race though I’ve seen all sorts of mixes this shitty chart doesn’t reflect everything.

I’m white and I like black woman but I guess I can’t exist because of your shitty chart

Attached: FE6D7E36-7996-486D-B35D-EEAD37559474.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>you are living in the ruins of a dying civilization
Feels bad, mang

Don’t worry about it mate snow bunnie coal burners do exist trust me
t. South London nigga.

hol up, hol up. So YO be sayin we WAZ kangz? Shhheeeeeeeeitt man, dem crackers be taken r history away. White man bin putting the black man down since before da pryamids nigga.

Same way some people find animals sexually attractive.
Also known as bestiality.

On a more serious note you really find nappy hair attractive? Have you ever been around a black person? 9/10 they fucking stink like shit. Their BO is awful.

Attached: 1458478293688.png (870x656, 193K)

>Have you ever been around a black person?
Yes my wife is one
>they fucking stink like shit. Their BO is awful.
I would fucking smack your head in if you said that about my wife or kid in real life you virgin keyboard warrior.

What's it like being a black person in the UK? For comparison, have you ever been to the US?

You shouldnt but not because of some chart.

I’ve never experienced racism in the U.K. in the U.K. most white people would be ok with their son/daughter dating another race and so would most black people who were born here.
How does America compare?

typical nigger lover can only respond with violence with presented with something they dont like or cant understand

Provo Utah