Veeky Forums pre 2017 was a bunch of bros getting together to meme and post about progress and memeing

>Veeky Forums pre 2017 was a bunch of bros getting together to meme and post about progress and memeing
>neo/fit/ is literally womanworshipping, asking what the purpose behind lifting even is, fetish posting like amazons, brap meme, etc.

Where do I go next Veeky Forums? It's clear this board is dogshit now. I just want a community where I can chill with fellow strongbros and talk about weightlifting and exercise.

Attached: 1509800850874.png (307x352, 58K)

misc brah

>womanworshipping
If anything it's the opposite since this place is basically /r9k/ with weights now.

Attached: 1234325324.png (300x256, 74K)

>womanworshipping

I know this sounds weird to a faggot like yourself but healthy men really enjoy women and some even want to have sex with them.

It seems like they say everything to not discuss lifting weights, bodybuilding, and things related to fitness in general. Why come to a fitness board to talk about things university and romance? The thing about these crossposters -- who are often new to Veeky Forums itself -- don't care/appreciate the format of the board, including its rules. This website isn't synonymous with /r9k/ or pepe you stupid newfucks. Get a fucking clue

ok so y dont u go do it then

fuck outta here cunt

Transfered over from /mu/ back in 2015, Veeky Forums has not changed at all you brainlet.

BBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

It's always been shit, don't be delusional.

Attached: 1471440990853.gif (126x168, 1017K)

based fartposter

shoulda done SS faggot

I browsed fit in 2012 to 2014 and came back in 2018, I don't see much of a difference besides a bit more of a Reddit presence.

>implying /r9k/ even lifts

been here since 2011
memes have evolved and so have the trolls
>new year same bullshit shitposting

what happened to ainsley and supermang?

Why even lift if women won't worship you?
That's how I know you're a twink faggot. Stop pretending to be straight.

Why even worship if women won't lift you? That's how I know you're straight. Stop pretending to be a twink faggot.

Veeky Forums has always been a clusterfuck of memes, petty insecurity, and /r9k/ tier cringe

Come for the memes, nothing else

Veeky Forums went full homo and never looked backed

Nazi breeders who are in their first month of being in the "liftwaffe" happened.

They always give up and leave before long, but sadly there is a constant stream of them.

It'll get better the longer the year goes on and more of the new years resolutioners give up.

It took me like two weeks to learn fitness
Now I have a decent routine I'm following and won't need any advice for another year or two so I shitpost and give the r9k virgins valuable advice that they don't take
If every thread was strictly fitness related it would just be a bunch of losers asking you to rate their form and suggest protein bars

>Veeky Forums pre 2017
holy fuck can you just shut the fuck up

you be the judge

That's not implied anywhere you stupid nigger. In fact the opposite is implied. Veeky Forums being "/r9k/ with weights" implies that /r9k/ does not have weights.

based

Quick math