Genetics

what are your good/bad genetics?
how do you overcome your bad genetics?
how has your good genetics effected you?

Attached: 1500.png (229x335, 37K)

I'm good looking, not 10/10 but I get comments at least 4 days a week on my looks, either from coworkers, strangers, restaurant people. So that's a good thing

I'm tall as well, 6'3"

I am working on fixing my slightly bad posture but I have to bend my head down to do anything because tall.

I get aura migraines to where i can't see anything for about 20 minutes, followed by a slight headache if I drink too often.

I am tan, that's good.
I'm naturally pretty skinny, eating when I'm hungry leaves me at around 170lbs

luckily I don't have a hard time keeping my weight up at 200ish.

My nose is slightly large, but not too bad.
No acne

mostly good I guess

I have amazing genetics and would have had the most viewed transformation video on youtube if I was not robbed of everything by a congenital condition. A single blood vessel became constricted during fetal development, which impeded blood flow to my right appendage. As a result, I was born with half of my right pectoral missing, and a tricep + forearm that does not respond to training. The left side of my body responds amazingly, and if I was symmetric I'd be winning trophies and living like a youtube cookie cutter with better videos, because all youtube personalities are low IQ. As a result of my deformities, I can't bench press, among other things. My right tricep is about as strong as it was 6 years ago when I first began lifting. There is absolutely nothing I can do at this point. I've injected black market experimental drugs which cost thousands of dollars to produce, to no avail. My physique looks like dogshit because of the asymmetry. And as a result I've been clinically depressed for years

i have a good frame

>I'm tall as well, 6'3"
>I am working on fixing my slightly bad posture but I have to bend my head down to do anything because tall.

I know this feel all to well got the worst posture from having to bend down to use anything on a counter, see myself in a mirror, eat a meal got awful nerd neck manlets get it too easy

>wide shoulders
>wide hips
Not sure how to feel, but getting fitting clothes is a pain.

Dad
>6'2, formerly a bodybuilder not professionally though, at his prime was around 220
Mom
>5'4 or something, naturally skinny until after my little sister, mild-moderate physical disability
Me
>5'10, decent looking string bean but I'm trying to get back into working out after like 6 years, inherited the disability
It's okay I guess, I just lack flexibility and stability in some cases, also my muscles will fatigue a little faster. Kind of a hard gainer cause metabolism is on the higher side. Currently doing my dad's old routine, but might switch it up from what some folks are saying around here. Need to work on my diet too. I have the drive to get going, but not sure where to focus. Looking into beginner calisthenics stuff right now, considering that's the kind of physique I'm looking for.

>good
Face - been called handsome frequently by non-relatives
Frame - Relatively big wrists, ankles, shoulders for my height (see below)
Intelligence - Coasted through school and life with minimal effort. Able to learn concepts and crush goals in the intellectual sphere pretty easily compared to my peers

>bad
Height - 5'6" on a good day
Mental Illness - strong autistic, schizoid, schizotypal, paranoid tendencies.
Skin - Kinda greasy. I have to be careful or I get acne on my shoulders and ingrown hairs on beard/chest

You sound like a chill dude, 8/10 would friend

Good
>height (6'3)
>facial structure
>eye color (green)
>good hair quality

Bad
>90% of my family is obese and i'm very likely to develop diabetes at some point
>two of my relatives died from cancer so im pretty scared of that too
>beard is awful. looks like a 15 yo stache and im 22

I deal with those by simply not being fat and not trying to grow a beard (I'd like to, though).

Good looking face, good frame, 6'1, build muscle fast. Amazing chest and delts, but mental sickness (OCD/schizophrenia) and diabetes run in the family so...

Dude, I'm 5' 5''. It literally fuck up every chance I could have. I'm not gonna make it.

8/10 Face
9/10 Intelligence (finishing phd in stem field at major university this spring)
8/10 Body (10% bf with solid muscle mass and proportions)
4/10 height (5'9)
5/10 social skills (can use my intelligence to make some good jokes, painfully introverted sometimes though)

Overall I'd say I got a good roll

>good
6'0
face isn't ugly, I'm at least a 7
green eyes
not balding at all at 27, prob won't

>bad
pretty bad pectus excavatum
pasty uneven ghoul unless i tan

I haven't really overcome my PE yet...I've skipped out on so many swimming trips it's depressing. I still look better than a fatty with no shirt, but I'll never have a normal chest.

good
>6'1"
>decent jaw structure
>hard for me to get fat(not 100% genetics)

bad >inb4 redditspacing
>chest fugged up
>bad teeth
>a leg 1cm shorter
>wide hips

how do i overcome:
>i just DGAF, im a bit insecure about my body but not to an autistic level
how has the good shit effected me
>i'm not a manlet

Everything is great about my body but I have that uncanny Valley face where my eyes are too close together. Literally never understood why girls ignored me until my friend at uni told me about it non chalantly. Fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 1517881613073.jpg (222x211, 12K)

>5/10 face
>6/10 intelligence (not that smart but i did ok in high school and am doing well at university)
>4/10 body (a few months on SS with no genetic abnormalities except wide hips. at least ill look better with more lifting.)
>10/10 height (190cm, not too lanky but still tall enough)
>2/10 social skills (diagnosed with aspergers but at least it isnt higher on the spectrum)
JUST

Attached: 1520270900695.gif (269x164, 1.33M)

what the fark

What kind of autist do you have to be to play Runescape to level 1500 without touching combat ONCE?

Attached: 1514602966497.jpg (472x427, 63K)

Good
>6'3
>wide shoulders
>7/10 face
Bad
>Fat deposits in gut area
>Hair going back a lil quicker than most 20 y/o's
>Can't tan/always pale
>longest fukin neck in the god damn univers
>Bad social skills
Could be worse I guess

Attached: 1512130505049.gif (372x249, 1.61M)

>good

Face looks adorable once in a time
Nice hair
I ((guess)) a little bit smart?

>bad

Literally a Jew nose
A bit too much of body hair
Socially awkward retard

I'm a 4/10 - 5/10 and at best a 6/10

Attached: IMG_6713.jpg (640x620, 79K)

it's even more crazy once you realize he got level 42 slayer with only genie lamps

Good:
>6ft
>white, blonde, blue eyes
>8 inch dick
>high IQ

Bad:
>deaf in one ear
>shortsighted
>strabismus
>predisposition to RSI problems

>being proud of those stats

Attached: 797456574.gif (580x433, 1.57M)

>good genetics

>bad genetics
short ugly manlet ginger

>overcome bad genetics
cant
>how have good genetics affected you
they haven't

Attached: 1497763182919.jpg (709x765, 72K)

Good
>6'3
>8 inch dick

Bad
>Scoliosis
>Wide hips
>gynocomastia (having surgery next week)
>Recessed chin

Cant put my cock to use as my bad genetics make me look like the archetype of a weak, effeminate, beta male.

>tall lanklet, 6'2, able to run a mile in 3 minutes due to bone density/less air resistance
>good posture, always made it a point to sit correctly
>slight farmer's tan, even so really pale (northern european), which is suprising seeing as I've doen a lot of work outside
>hair is super thin, wind constantly pisses me off and I have to get a haircut every two weeks
>eyesight is 5-6

what do? going to start trying to gain some muscle mass, sitting at 140 pounds. pls halp

>good
Excellent hair/hairline
Nice eyes
Good body 'shape'
No real hereditary issues or family history of specific diseases.
Face still looks early 20s despite being 30

>Bad
Only 5'10
Beard doesnt grow well

Attached: 1512443088723.jpg (1439x1374, 142K)

All the men in my family either smoke, drink, eat whatever and live to be 95 and sharp as a tack or eat a little too much ice cream one day and drop dead of a heart attack at 65. So it's a roll of the dice

good
>6'0"
>broad shoulders, decent frame in general
>9/10 face
>good hair
>131 IQ
>good teeth
>decent vertical
>no back hair
>can grow a decent 5 o clock shadow
>75% white

bad
>missing 3 teeth from birth (already got implants tho)
>bad eyesight
>6" penor
>hairy lower body
>social retardation from a sheltered youth
>congenitally ingrown toenails (fuck u mom)
>right arm noticeably more developed than left
>psoriasis that only goes away by applying cream every other night
>dandruff that needs prescription shampoo
>only 75% white

meh
>6" penor
>7 inch wrists
>size 10 feet
>brown eyes brown hair
>90Hz voice

Attached: 3455345456.jpg (800x450, 69K)

>Good
Handsome and good facial structure, tall, blue/green eyes, deep voice, good muscle insertions, smart

>Bad
Acne, weight fluctuates, lazy eye, 6in wrists, right side of ribcage slightly bigger so a slight divot in the front and my right shoulder blade sticks out a bit