How can I lose weight while still being a raging alcoholic?

How can I lose weight while still being a raging alcoholic?

Attached: addoction-11-1502473487.jpg (600x450, 15K)

You can't. You have a bigger problem than being fat, get your house in order first.

roids

Well that's easy, just stop eating.

add dingers to your diet, literally the only way. Start mashing cheeners in your gakhole daily. Thats how all my alcoholic friends keep their weight down

(I'm talking about cocaine btw excuse my Canadian accent)

Whiskey neat, in moderation. Keep in mind that alcohol will kill your gains by ways of metabolism. I used to be a pretty big alcho, and I dropped the bottle simply because of priorities:
>I can have fun and look like shit
>I can look good and learn how to have fun in other ways

Truth be told, I still don't look good, and I still haven't had as much fun as I do in one night of binge drinking.

I miss the good old days, friend.

Attached: 1495580428185.jpg (761x563, 57K)

a friend of mine just lives like this and makes gains

I've no idea hiw he is still alive

Attached: IMG_20180311_145804_649.jpg (807x607, 64K)

Buy some gabapentin and quit drinking. I'm in the same boat.

That is nothing man, alcoholism is a black pit of endless degradation

That's like six beers.

my two cents but
>shit way to do it (lost 2.5 lbs a week)
breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Late in the day, baked chicken breast, green veg (pro tip you can eat as much green veg as you want, it's mad filling and real low cal (pro pro tip if you are not used to fiber you will get diarreah soon after))
Lift
Dinner: Eggs/tuna and green veg
Gin/Soda

>Good loss
All that no booze, run half an hour each morning... fasted cardio targets fat loss over muscle loss if you are lifting later in the day too

Lost fuckin 15 lbs in a month that way.

PS day 2 sober... this is tough.

>fasted cardio targets fat loss over muscle loss if you are lifting later in the day too
it is thoughts like this that keep me awake at night

go on keto, extend your intermittent fasting until you reach OMAD. then when youre at that 22 hr fasted point, you have to decide whether or not to eat or get drunk. If you drink first, you'll get drunk too fast and pass out.. wake up thinner having not eaten all day yesterday. If you eat, you wont eat enough in the one meal to gain weight so even if you drink after you have a net loss at the end of the day. Either way youll get drunk and lose weight but you have to go all day without calories.

y?
Fasted cardio is good for fat loss.

Dude, if he's eating only 1500 calories a day, 6 beers is all he needs. Odds are he literally weighs less than 125lbs. We're talking a 5'4 manlet here.

my liver is bloated af, i still workout hard. how do i lose my liver belly? i want to quit but its fucking hard

i also get blackout drunk each night to sleep. any other substitutes for sleep? i thought about weed or benz but i cant get weed and benz dont do it

>day 2 sober... this is tough.
do a year off every few years

Fasting increases the harm done by alcohol

come to AA and worry about not drinking today. commit to sobriety like liftin

Attached: before this post.jpg (552x563, 16K)

oh that is fag i hear in your accent. go sniff that gay drug off your leafy buddy's dong. cocaine is for degenerative sex like the gay kind...

Attached: 12109108_155075954842677_6438533473105880746_n.jpg (480x314, 11K)

dude that shit's the devil. Steer clear as fast as possible. Your gabapentin receptors are already fucked from drinking. poppin gabbas gonna fuck that up more broseph

Attached: aadmiralackbar.jpg (85x111, 3K)

>do a year off
>proud when only 2 beers a night
>4 days a week is self pat on the back level
>7 days was a personal accomplishment worthy of song
How?

I'm Canadian and I've never heard anyone talk like this

>i also get blackout drunk each night to sleep. any other substitutes for sleep?

You're going to have to do a beer taper and just tough out the 2/3 weeks of no/very shitty sleep.

There is no easy way out. Detox is a nightmare but you have to go through the nightmare to 'wake up'.

alcoholic here. committing to quitting tonight and getting back in shape. bought to go to sleep without a drink for the first time in 3 years. join me OP.

Not op but I'm with you, day 2 for me, so little sleep having auditory hulucinations, been drunk most of the last 6 years.... Good luck everyone.

Fucking alcohol is the devil. These days I just take acid every single weekend and molly every 2-3 months.

Canadian here too. Who the fuck talks like this?!?

Attached: 1519411393547.jpg (754x1158, 103K)