Does size matter Veeky Forums?

Does size matter Veeky Forums?

Attached: Size-matters.jpg (862x579, 122K)

I don't know and I don't care you can't change it anyway.

t. 6'4" 6.25" benis

Attached: 1520968727839.gif (500x295, 561K)

6" master race
>not short
>not too long
>can go balls deep and not tear her pussy apart
>can punch her cervix if she wants it
>can go easy on depth and still feel a lot
>doggy is like god's gift for both
Being afraid of size means you're either a virgin or have a

If you don't meet or exceed the Rule of Sixes, you aren't gonna make it.
6 foot tall
6 pack
6 inches (minimum)
6 figure salary

Attached: the_goose_is_loose_0.jpg (460x300, 24K)

No 6 figure salary :(

Femnon here.
In my opinion 15 cm is fine. 17-18 cm is ideal, but a 14 cm dick could make it with effort

Tits or gtfo

Blue board, retard.
is that way

6'4" 9"~ bepis

It's to damn long

Attached: 1507243740245.jpg (238x323, 44K)

It honestly doesn’t pal, I’m about average and the girls at the massage parlour have an orgasm every time, and they have it so quick too, I can only last a minute or two and most but that’s usually all they need.
Meanwhile I see a “Chad” enter the room and they’re in there for almost hours before they cum.

Attached: FEEB82AD-1F28-4BF8-AAC9-AE3BE9615B5B.png (1136x640, 882K)

>Only 4 groups of 6
What a meme

I'm 7 and girls like it but I can tell 8 would be ideal
Anything less than 6 isn't enough unless the girls basically a virgin

Tits or gtfo

I'm 5' 4''. Kill me, but first kill my parents.

Dude I can never do doggy I'm 6'5" with 6.5" benis. I think the differences in femur length fucks me because my dick is like way above their assholes...

So post them on /b/ and link them here.

Why do girls go on Veeky Forums? What's it like being on the biggest sausage fest/bro culture site?

subtle

Same here but I've got a 7.5 inch willy.

Who cares
I'm pounding my dick into a girl for my pleasure
Why do I care if she gets off

I'm 5'3

take out my father while I take out yours, then we can lift hard and commit suicide with a pump. murder suicide pact

Attached: 1519366134705.jpg (706x720, 38K)

im 6"3
and 5'5

its like im tricking bitches everytime i pull my pants down

I respect your viewpoint but mutual enjoyment is a priority for some people. Might as well just yank it yourself otherwise.

Attached: picard-what.jpg (768x768, 28K)

>implying she cums harder when you put her pleasure first than when you just use her like a piece of meat
wew lad

That attitude is fine for a one night stand but if you're like this with your wife/girlfriend, expect to be cheated on. If you're not doing it for her in the bedroom, she'll find someone who can.

it's nice to know that some blessed with height have manlet dicks

you only know part of the struggle tho

Attached: 1519773354404.jpg (250x250, 6K)

So you've had two one night stands in your 35+ years on earth? I'm shocked since you seem like such a great guy! Get some therapy and think about your life/mental state. Good luck, you're going to need it with an attitude like that

Kek calm down there buddy you're going to burst a vein with how much you're projecting.

8.0 inch bone pressed
6.5 girth
virgin
Is it going to be a problem? Not lying I need assurance and/or advice

/thread. If you can't change something, why give a fuck?

Your dick size will not be a problem as long as you're hard and don't cum in 30 seconds.

Sex is a funny thing. Having a big dick undoubtedly helps, and for some girls it probably makes or breaks sex. For a lot of girls you just need to 1) be hard as fuck, 2) fuck her hard and correctly. I can't really explain what correctly is, but if you make her wet first through foreplay (sucking her clit, tits, neck, etc.), you can usually fuck her to orgasm after that. As long as she's into it/isn't a massive whore, your dick size shouldn't stop you from making her cum (unless you literally have a micropenis).

t. slept with ~50 women, made a few of them cum