Start lifting

>Start lifting
>Become only attracted to black/mixed girls
Explain this.

Attached: tumblr_nwj9u9zf2X1rk74v1o1_540.jpg (500x751, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is my 2 cents

1. those are the ones with the best bodies. all other races have flat women.

2. lifting activated your caveman brain and now you look more for body shape rather than just a cute face.

Close, no home run. It's a combination of two things:
1. You've been conditioned to believe that only black and mixed girls are fit or athletic by the media outlets you choose. Basically, you're browsing media that is targeted towards black people that always shows disdain for whites.

2. You're going through a fetish.

Attached: 1510141277747.jpg (1080x1080, 67K)

I noticed when I stopped lifting for a few months my preferences shifted from larger “thick” women to Asian or half Asian women. Definitely due to testosterone driving you towards women best suited to bear children.

You're a degenerate.

Attached: iMW1EJveC0RCKu6QIpk0E3M5aR4e20Nmu612_tIT-lY.jpg (750x680, 167K)

Same. Need me a mixed thot.

Those are some nice titties. Thanks Op

Attached: image.jpg (686x576, 89K)

I don't watch tv or movies. I only go on Veeky Forums and play EU4.

Probably because in countries like the USA, UK etc your city's likely majority obese.
When 70% of US woman in a suburb or city are obese and only 50% of say blacks are obese then there might be more blacks who are healthy local to you.

>start lifting
>fat fetish cured
> only thing I can cum to is pawgs.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>You've been conditioned
Dropped

Social conditioning is a real thing, moron. Compare 80s to 90s to 00s culture.

You're meant to pump and dump as many black and mixed girls as possible. Improve their gene pool.

you were always attracted to them. you just didn't realize you could have them til they started mirin

Black people have much higher obesity rates than whites.

Because depending on your testosterone levels you're attracted to different women

Why do you think you see so many betacucks and old fat men being attracted to asian girls? Because they have super low testosterone production

Meanwhile black girls and brown girls require higher test to handle, so naturally you'll get attracted to them after you've lifted for a while

Attached: tumblr_ov0vm9jW7J1uaedwho1_1280.jpg (915x1280, 368K)

Who is this semen simian?

Citation needed

Your T level has risen

Yes. They have the best bodies. They also look like animals. My brain sees one, even that one, who is a banging ass 10, and is like "that's a monkey. That's not my species." This is not social, or cultural. I grew up with black people my entire life, I literally cannot get my dick hard for anything other than thick/hi test girls. This is nature. They're not my people.

((()))

stick to your own kind.

woke

Attached: 1521037426334.gif (410x258, 998K)

That's literally what I'm()
saying you UTTER. FUCKING. RETARD.

O wait are you a nigger telling me to not fuck your race?

If this is the case, I apologize my good man. What I meant to say was:

"In which case you UTTER. FUCKING. AVERAGE BRAINED. NIGGER."

And then there's this retard.

>nuhhh uhhhhh, I'm an original snow flake. All the music, and movies, and books I like are because they are awesome, it has nothing to do with conditioning.

Ive always liked black women

and im black
but they don't like me

0/10 ashy left elbow would not bang

Of course it's ashy she's fucking dark as hell. The smell of them will literally get my dick shriveled.

>Wanting to racemix

Disgusting

Attached: 1519276572829.jpg (849x748, 153K)

White girls age like milk, mixed girls age like wine sorry to break it to you desu

You're not seeming to get it desu. What we're saying is that they're not even both drinkable liquids.

>mfw painfully thicc mixed girl at my prayer group
>mfw she's going out of her way to get to know me

G-Guys

Attached: tense slav.png (334x275, 151K)

non white girls are gross

Ok what denomination and area of the country we can help you through this

Pentecostal and I'm not telling you where I am, you want her all for yourself

Attached: Karl's Offensive Posture.png (915x864, 674K)

I mean i can guess from the denomination m8

Also /k/ memes will give it further away lmao.

Also if this is your attitude you're already trying to fuck the baboon so go for it just please, please don't let her get your white babies it's literally ALLLLLL they want

Only man making sense ITT

Attached: BRAPfish2.png (1855x1693, 2.79M)

Wow r u wearing a lab coat?

Black women have higher muscle mass than other races (aka nigger genetics). You spend a lot of time 'mirin' muscular men (including yourself) so you automatically mire a muscular woman. The more you mire the stronger the subconscious connection between muscles and sexual attraction become, this is fetishization in action. This is normally a temporary phenomenon that lasts only so long as the mirin continues. Occasionally the association is so powerful that the fetishization persists resulting in furries, horse-fuckers, traps and race-mixers. The only known cure is suicide/euthanasia.

For me it's because I work with a mixed girl whos half kurdish, half german. I always thought ahe was unconventionally hot, but lifting has made me want to knock her up. Not even kidding, those hips of her drive me insane.

got any suggestions

every single one of these faggot incel yokel retards needs to fuck off back to their containment board immediately. keep your cancer in your designated shit hole you fucking morons.

Attached: 1496218407132.jpg (468x600, 61K)

>yokel

So...Jew, Italian, Nigger, or just random Yankee/city dweller?

A man needs a name

no

>all other races have flat women.

That is just an outlandish point of view with no basis in reality.

Your asshurt sustains me. Daily reminder that /pol/ is always right and saying "go back to /pol/" is not a valid rebuttal for facts.

Attached: IMG_20170406_165445_674.jpg (750x846, 160K)

>pentecostal
My guy. Who else /Spirit filled/ here?

>containment board
This isn't your facebag safespace you normie faggot. Chans are the containment SITES. Trump is the president, your kind is the one that is outnumbered here just when is that going to sink the fuck in?

Attached: build.png (435x465, 258K)

>go back to your containment board

Attached: 1485933999468.gif (480x270, 1.87M)

>Not wanting to racemix to eliminate race related diseases and problems.
Ngmi

Attached: Le-Happy-Merchant-Question-Mark.gif (452x523, 3K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_health
There are many single gene genetic disorders that differ in frequency between different populations due to the region, though many assume it to be solely based on race.[14] Examples include:

Cystic fibrosis, the most common life-limiting autosomal recessive disease among people of Northern European heritage
Sickle-cell anemia, most prevalent in populations with sub-Saharan African ancestry but also common among Latin-American, Middle Eastern populations, as well as those people of South European regions such as Turkey, Greece, and Italy[15][16]
Thalassemia, most prevalent in populations having Mediterranean ancestry, to the point that the disease's name is derived from Greek thalasson, "sea"
Tay–Sachs disease, an autosomal recessive disorder more frequent among Ashkenazi Jews than among other Jewish groups and non-Jewish populations[17]
Hereditary hemochromatosis, most common among persons having Northern European ancestry, in particular those people of Celtic descent
Lactose intolerance affects (over their lifetime) as many as 25% of Europeans but up to 50-80% of Hispanics, along with Ashkenazi Jews, but nearly 100% of Native Americans.[18]

stay mad faggot. we're everywhere

Not that user, but I have read somewhere (ill try to find the citation i can't atm), that mixing can also disrupt protective adaptations and lead to other genetic issues not present in non-mixed individuals. It can also lead to issues when donors are required for transplants like bone marrow for the mixed individual.

Genetic diseases prominence and maladaptive mutations tend to be only a major problem in very isolated and inbred populations such as the European aristocracy and Ashkenazi Jews.

Also with better technology to screen for these diseases most should be cleared from the developed world soon.

Literally just got back from a service, the Holy Spirit was moving tonight brother

>tfw i married my fetish

Attached: images-154.jpg (503x292, 14K)

The civilized world will eliminate these diseases with genetic screening. Racemixing will not be the cure. In fact shortly after genetic screening becomes the norm so will genetically engineered children. You really think people are going to racemix when they can choose to have blonde haired blue eyed genetically perfected Gods? The lesser races will be eliminated by science, it will just take a bit longer than our original timeline.

Motherfucker do you have the article the guy wrote on plebbit stating this? Insane how he detailed everything on how it was going to go down..

'aha /Pol/ is winning because Donald trump who's daughter is a Jew and who cucks to Israel on a level never before seen (he even moved the embassy to Jerusalem for no reason except being a good goy) is the president)

What do you think each board was made for, faggot?
If this place was intended to be nothing but cross posters shitting up the place, /b/ would be the only board on this damned site.

Are race traitor and a cuck

calm down bud, you just make it more fun for us to /pol/ post

Attached: 1512061296135.png (274x242, 3K)

>keep your cancer in your designated shit hole you fucking morons

Said the man from reddit. Oh the irony.

>mfw these obnoxious incel faggots don't realize that they're viewed as even lower vermin on the totem pole of filth than /mlp/ posters

you know how they always make everything about their little horse cartoons? you know how pathetic and insecure those chumps look?

congratulations: you've long since been viewed as worse. well done you pig fucking mongrel retards.

Attached: 1500238879872.jpg (755x696, 93K)