Been lifting for 6 months and need some advice. My friends are telling me I'm over doing it. Here's my routine:

Been lifting for 6 months and need some advice. My friends are telling me I'm over doing it. Here's my routine:

>Mon: 5x9 Bench, 4x9 Overhead Press, 4x3 Deadlift
>Tues: 4x9 Rows, 4x9 Squat, 4x9 Curls, 4x9 Leg Extension, Cardio
>Wed: 5x9 Bench, 4x9 Overhead Press, 4x3 Deadlift
>Thurs: 4x9 Rows, 4x9 Squat, 4x9 Curls, 4x9 Leg Extension, Cardio
>Fri: 5x9 Bench, 4x9 Overhead Press, 4x3 Deadlift
>Sat: 4x9 Rows, 4x9 Squat, 4x9 Curls, 4x9 Leg Extension, Cardio
>Sun: Rest

Attached: jkg.lt.gif (316x270, 1.99M)

Nigger you need to fucking rest

listen to your body and make sure you're eating enough to keep up with the exercise, if you feel very tired then yeah you're overdoing it, if not then keep at it

Been taking in a good amount of protein, Fish Oil,Carnitine and multi vitamins. No cramping or stiffness.

Attached: Angie Varona 1.jpg (1024x768, 164K)

So long as you’re recovering, it should be fine. My recovery time has always been very fast so I used to follow a similar routine, friends who had slower recovery times would refer to me as “roid rage” and only talk to me in the third person.

People who say you're overdoing it are just lazy fucks who don't like you reminding them.

Yea, I read the sticky and it seems like too much. But I see the same guys at the gym all the time and they're always doing the same shit and look great. Was thinking of taking out Wed and Thurs.

Attached: Allison-Stokke-2.jpg (595x858, 282K)

do you not find it hard to bench and ohp same day?

Not really. I've gained some nice size, Im normally pretty skinny. Was taking Creatine for the first 3 months but then stopped for no reason.

Attached: 1.jpg (1080x810, 95K)

Probably. I did something similar but eventually it caught up to me. I would say do 2 or 3 weeks of this and then week of this on a low weight. My sleeping and diet were bad though so perhaps it will be different for you

I either eat a full meal or have a protein bar every 4 hours. Weigh 255. Don't remember what I weighed before but it's been a noticeable increase. Has made jogging harder, but switching from running in the street to using a treadmill has reduced the strain.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x810, 89K)

what are your stats

Probably. I did something similar but eventually it caught up to me. I would say do 2 or 3 weeks of this and then week of this on a low weight. My sleeping and diet were bad though so perhaps it will be different for you

255lbs, 33 years old. Never took any arm measurements or anything. Always just did push ups, pull ups and jogging before starting this.

That's a solid bear mode you're getting brah

All the men in my family have had round stomachs. Even when my arms and legs were skinny I had that gut. No soda, pork or fried foods now for a decade and still round. Not even gonna bother trying to get abs at this point.

Attached: sashsuicide4.jpg (600x900, 100K)

Too much volume and poor programming structure. You have multiple upper body lifts back-to-back. Nearly every lifting regime should be upper body lift, lower, upper and so on or the reverse as it gives half of your body more time to rest during the workout. Failure to do so results in substantially less weight lifted for the second lift and therefore less improvement once your lifts start actually getting heavy.

Secondly, if you're doing a Full Body routine, there is virtually no benefit to muscle or strength when lifting more than once every other day, only technique improvements. You're impeding your ability to recover which will get substantially worse once your lifts start getting heavier and once you stop bulking.

Lastly, if you're doing Full Body, keep your sets around 10 total for the day. More sets does not mean more muscle; advanced and elite level athletes do insane volume because the only thing they can do to improve is better their technique. Unless you're at the upper 10% of natty gains, gaining more muscle will improve your lifts faster than solely focusing on technique and doing high volume routines with less time for muscle recovery.

As long as you have a load and deloading phase after overloading, you're good.

It’s a subtle kind of bait

lol

Thanks. I'll combine the upper body lifts for 1 day and lower for another and ad in more rest days.