If you are a NEET you have NO EXCUSE to fail to reach 1/2/3/4 for a 1rm after 6 months of lifting...

If you are a NEET you have NO EXCUSE to fail to reach 1/2/3/4 for a 1rm after 6 months of lifting. This board likes to ignore it but the fact is the more you put in the more you get out

If you have enough time to have 2 hour full body workouts every other day with heavy sets, volume sets, and cardio, easy protein every three hours, a wealth of information on youtube, and 8-10 hours of sleep a night, and you can't do it you simply have SHIT genetics

Is anybody on this board delusional enough to believe 2 noobs working out will have the exact gains when one is a NEET and the other works 50 hours a week and can only lift 45 minutes 3 days a week?

Put in more EFFORT

Attached: IMG_8731.jpg (1024x1280, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kate_kristall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another very fairly new lifter decides it's time to open his mouth and start spewing shit all over the place.

You're going to do great here

>That body
>That cheap hotel room
>That tattoo
Anyone else feel sad when a chick with a lot of potential to be hot wife becomes a worthless roastie whore?

Shit these standards are 1RM???? I always thought these were for 5...

Attached: 1521075823754.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>That cheap hotel room
It's fine if you want to hate on these sluts, but stop padding your post with worthless shit

Attached: image.jpg (451x432, 35K)

Lmao you're kidding yourself if you don't believe that girl is going to have a buffet of sad losers with money to choose from after she gets bored of riding the cock carousell during all her twenties.

WHAT THE FUCK!?
Dude, that's a $50 a night motel.
>Look at the carpet
>Look at the furniture
>Look at the drapes

Have you ever stayed at a place that goes for more than $200 a night?

This picture and your reply is so lower-class that I feel like a fucking aristocrat explaining this shit.

A woman in her mid 20s isn't worth a quarter of what she is in her early 20s and a woman in her 30s isn't worth a quarter of what a woman in her mid 20s is.

Hot chicks have a half life, a 10/10 in her 20s, is a 7/10 in her 25s, and a 4/10 in her 30s. They ride the wave of privilege forgetting to put the work in.

A 4/10 in her 18s will look like a 8/10 in her mid 20s due to having to actually try in life.

>Dude, that's a $50 a night motel.
That's not what a $50 hotel looks like, but it is a cheap one.

>Look at the carpet
>Look at the furniture
>Look at the drapes
>spending 4x the price for carpet
Actually shit with money. I can understand paying more something you'll spend a few nights in, but she's there for one night at most and just to get fucked in there.

>Have you ever stayed at a place that goes for more than $200 a night?
Multiple times.

>This picture and your reply is so lower-class that I feel like a fucking aristocrat explaining this shit
You sound like the type of person to buy the most expensive rental car because it looks slightly nicer despite it being 4x the price of the average one.

Attached: image.jpg (645x773, 65K)

No.

>after 6 months

why do you care so much how quickly anybody ELSE reaches their goals?

because the bar is set way too low and it isn't conducive to getting better. If I post my stats in a thread with time lifting I get called e-stats

>can ohp more than bodyweight after 6 months after starting with less than the bar
>can deadlift nearly 4x bodyweight after 6 months
lol
ok guy

lmao get a load of this Boohoo Boy

I feel that it's very respectable if you can OHP your bodyweight. Nice trips btw.

>If I post my stats in a thread with time lifting I get called e-stats

so you get mad when people call bullshit on you LARPing, and then you project onto people struggling to better themselves?

nice cope

I can only ohp 0.5x bodyweight 4x10 last I checked, haven't trained it past 2 months to focus on bench cus I really want to be able to bench 1pl8 for reps before ive been training for a year.

Don't chastise new lifters, it doesn't help. I was a slow gainer who felt bad about it but now I'm stronger than 90% of men and can go without lifting for months and not lose gains. I remember being an autist like you. It's all an illusion.

You're hilariously incorrect. Get back to us when you're an adult and have actually paid for your own hotel room. Even garbage rooms are $70 you fetus.

Time to stop these larper posts op, 1/2/3/4 1rm are competitive maxes, and you can usually get in any university powerlifting team with these depending on your weight. Fuck, you noobs really dont understand that strength gains are logarithmic. When I first started, i thought that would happen too, but the thing is you will stall and you will stall hard.

Stop spreading lies that give people unrealistic standards, truth is 95% of the people you see in the gym can't pull this weight, which you would know if you ever went to the gym to see for yourself.

It's true, most people simply aren't strong. Maybe some fitizens have warped perception from only lifting around athletes and juicers, who knows. What I do know after observing Veeky Forums for many years though is standards here are warped.

No. No I don't. White Knight bitch.

>1/2/3/4 for a 1rm
What does this mean?

>if you have an X type of lifestyle and can't reach Y arbitrary standards according to my ass then youz be shit
kys

I'm literally at 1/2/3/4 after 7 months of lifting, dumb shitty genetics faggot

Rest assured we don't all have SHIT genetics

>neet
>10 hours of sleep per day
>consistently good diet, 160g+ protein per day
>hit 1/2/3/4 in less than 2 months
u right OP

Lmao that's a solidly mid-grade chain hotel. Probably a urban (look out the window) Embassy Suites, Courtyard, or Hampton Inn. Will be renovated/updated in a couple years, but hardly "shitty". Probably 160 a night without breaking a sweat.

Omg. You utter faggot. You sad, deluded "nice guy". You're literally trying to stop someone from making poor choices because you're attracted to them and they have a body YOU want to be fucking instead of some other guy. Look at your self. you're not nice. You're just dishonest. You're a shitty person.

My current 5rep top sets.
>110x5 ohp
>170x5 bench
>220x5 atg squats
>315x5 dl
I doubt I can 1rm 54321 yet.

4321* and this is at 5mo. 5'7" 158lbs I thought I was making good beginner progress

Somebody lives w mummy

>7 months
LOL
i could do that after a week in the gym
I am 6'4 though and work construction
sorry you are a dyel

bruh she probablt makes like 3000k a night she is the one LMAOing at ur life

>NEET
>Effort
Pick One and Only One

Katerina Kristal
twitter.com/kate_kristall
BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

Attached: C3niVHqWEAAwZrL.jpg_large.jpg (750x750, 81K)

nah man if you're obese it'll take at least 12-18 months because the cut will take a while before they can get to the bulking phase

LMAO i lifted 1/2/3/4 the day I was born

Take a 0 off that and it's not even an exaggeration.

someone's jealous ;)

>for a 1rm

fucking meme stats, if you can't do atleast 5 reps at the given weight then don't brag about it

but gains were easier for me once I got a job
I can actually afford to buy food

1pl8 OHP (60kg)
2pl8 bench (100kg)
3pl8 squat (140kg)
4pl8 deadlift (180kg)

1rm means one rep max, which is a bullshit stat soyboys use to feel good about themselves when they can't move proper weight

I haven't hit this in over a year and have a great body and thick arms and chest. fuck off /fit

But what if I'm not a neet

Tfw only have time to work out for an hour to 1.5 hours if I'm lifting between shifts

Attached: 1520655361326.gif (234x280, 1.03M)

>sad
No, I feel jealous

Wtf is 1/2/3/4?

if people weren't fucking retards, no one would post on this board.

its a blessing ...and a curse

The problem is NEETs have all the time in the world so they end up going to the gym 7 days a week hence they end up fucking around never getting strong because lack of recovery; shitty routines basically fuck people out of 1/2/3/4

No.
Either:
A. Manlet
Or
B. Fat

1plate OHP 2plate Bench 3plate Squat 4plate Deadlift

Attached: when BRAAP posters enter the thread.webm (800x900, 1.95M)

>being this desperate to believe you're an ubermensch
Listen, faggot, I was a slow gainer because I had to learn everything including proper form, training regimens, allowing myself to eat enough, etc. If I did everything correctly from the start maybe I would have ended up jerking myself off proudly like you, but probably not because my ego isn't that frail and damaged. Sad cunt