/fat/ - I didn't have a better picture edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your diet and see your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with
MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous:

Attached: KaoyaQ0.jpg (650x650, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/10/25/need-to-lose-weight-heres-how-you-burn-5000-calories-a-day/#19ce58602924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Almost under 100kg...

Good job user, hope you hit the double digits soon.

I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes in May.

I've dropped about 42kg, my blood pressure is good, and my blood sugar is good. I got off medication 2 months ago.

Feels fucking great, man.

Its pretty sad how conan went from writing prime simps and being a pretty entertaining talk show host to "FUCK BLUMPF LMAO"

Im trying a weekly regimine of 4 days fast, 3 days ~1000cal deficit.

Ever try something similar? Im a dumbass and cant cook

You feel like shit when you exercise because you're trying to force yourself to exercise while fat and unhappy. What you need to do is disregard mainstream health advice and focus on your diet first. You can lose tons of weight even while sedentary if you eat less calories and consume better food, which will eventually make it physically easier on you to exercise. Also, you're not going to get an endorphin rush unless you can at least manage to jog, which is probably not possible for you right now. But you can get there if you work towards it.

On the mental side of things, you have to find the willpower somewhere to get started. If you're here on /fat/ I know you have the desire to get healthy again, so focus on all the reasons there are to work towards that goal, even if it feels impossible right now. Create some positive momentum for yourself by taking control of some aspect of your life, breaking a bad habit, resolving a source of stress, or doing more of something that you enjoy (so long as it's productive). Take note of whatever incremental progress you make and use the joy of your success to drive you onward.

What does you not being able to cook have to do with anything?

Other than you calling yourself a dumbass, wallowing in self pity and refusing to attempt something incredibly easy?

If you insult yourself like that you start beliving it. If you start encouraging yourself you'll start believing that too.

You should just increase the number of fasting days and eat at maintenance on refeed days. Restricting calories is inferior to fasting so why do it at all?

And i am almost 120kg
started at 135

I'm fasting for the first time right now and I just took some vitamins. 10 minutes later I feel nauseated while I was fine before, why

My matience is like 2900-3000cals

At what point am I supposed to worry about losing muscle/slowing down weight loss?

Been dieting for 6 months and have lost 40lbs. Recently dropped my calories again and am losing 3-4lbs a week. Can I just keep doing this til I get where I want or do I need to slow down?

>tfw was 400 under my goal today and will probably wake up at 214 or less

I've lost my drive bros. Just feel completely miserable lately with no energy so I keep blaming my diet and eating at maintenance but it's not helping. I'm going to drink whey shakes all day for a couple days to get below 180 to be remotivated

Do 1 (ONE, UNO, UM) cheat day and binge, eat everything you can.
See if you feels better.

I should been a little more clear. If it gives you energy, great, now diet for one month.
If it doesn't, you know it isnt your diet.
Besides, the shock of eating a lot should make you not want to it that much again for a while.

I'm doing it for her, bros.
Also reminder.

Attached: Ramona Bread makes you fat.gif (500x271, 862K)

Little Caesar's Extra Most Bestest Stuffed Crust pizza looks good...

>5g of carbs
>0.5g of fat
>allegedly fulfils the function of rice

Is this a meme?

Attached: file.png (836x836, 694K)

>looks good

Yeah, that's its job. That's how it sells itself. But it isn't good, and you know it.

For a whore who has fucked a shitton of dudes?
Shes so normal, not even pretty or funny

Fuck off, fag

Attached: brain damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

It won't be for long once you start fasting. Again, if you have the willpower to fast, it makes more sense to refeed weekly rather than doing a half and half system where you're losing all the benefits of fasting for 3 days out of the week.

It's the best rice replacement there is. Just buy cauliflower and grate it, you don't have to buy it packaged like that.

Hey confess priest, I've eaten a bunch of noodles I should'nt have because I'm still a weak fucker. Could've been worse I guess

OMAD + Gluten Free and my weight is dropping like a bitch and my skin is much softer too

Basically just meat and veggies diet

>feel hungry
>decide to fight feelings of hunger by trying to find a thot on Omegle
>find the perfect one
>she's willing to pretend to be my favorite celeb
>have a nice family roleplay going
>things are just about to get heated
>she disconnects
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Attached: crying computer wojak.jpg (600x238, 23K)

3 pounds away from being the lightest I've been in almost 5 years...I Started lifting seriously in November..almost to my halfway point.

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-202337.png (1440x2560, 124K)

Good job man.

it was a dude he felt awkward

>Starting weight 330 pounds
>Current weight 221 pounds
>Goal weight 170 pounds
>5'8 man(let)

I've been going at this weight loss for about a year now. Got to 229 earlier in February and just hit a god damn wall. Decided to drastically change things and I tried fasting. Lasted about 64 hours until I broke it. Then I tried the keto diet for the past week. While it hasn't been a "bad" experience I don't think it's for me, I've had a rotten feeling in my gut all week (couldn't poo until today after stool softener pills took effect) and today I fucked it up by having a high carb salad (typical fast food """healthy""" salad). I'm deciding to go back to my old ways while cutting some stuff out, on my stall I was around 1500 calories a day now it's around 1300 calories a day. The eggs are hard boiled and it's pretty convenient to "boil" them in my rice steamer on the weekends and have them last throughout the week.

So now my question to you anons is - does pic related seem alright? I know it's a joke around here but I do Crossfit about 4 - 5 times a week and all through this week on keto I couldn't quite keep up with how I used to be able to. Want to be able to get back in to completing my reps + losing weight. I'd just hate to hit another wall on my journey to get fit.

Attached: plan.jpg (668x1034, 118K)

fuck i hate dieting so much Veeky Forums, why do i have to do this shit? all i think about is food, fuark i just want some spaghetti

what would happen if i ate a shitton and lifted like fucking crazy, like full bugenhagen mode? would i just end up looking like the bloatmaxx faggot? would i lose fat and put on muscle? would i look any better?

frank yang eats 6000-8000 calories a day and is lean as fuck, how much do i have to work out to be able to do that?

6' 215 lbs, had no success with ec stack, clen, keto, etc. God wants me to stay fat.

Attached: angry fat wojak.jpg (598x687, 75K)

Unless you suffer from celiac disease..there is no reason to be gluten free

Think about the rewards, my friend

Attached: 1517848854436.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

104kg to 94kg in a month. Not sure what's motivating me, but I'm not giving up. Starting to fit in my old clothes.

I walk 5 miles a day, jog 2.5 miles of 1/2 those days and do 30 min of dumbbell excercises every other day. What else can i do? Going to start swimming in the spring on my jogging days.

I also increase my walk/jog distance by .5 miles a week. I started with 2.

Holy shit, is it true that at an average of 6' 200 lbs, you burn 1000 calories an hour walking on a treadmill at 4 mph and a 6% incline?

forbes.com/sites/quora/2016/10/25/need-to-lose-weight-heres-how-you-burn-5000-calories-a-day/#19ce58602924

This may be easier then I thought.

Attached: gummo scene.jpg (2000x1500, 756K)

Jog every day, if it's hard then reduce your distance to 2 miles in the beginning to get your legs used to it, then back up to 2.5. Try to do anything you can in a standing position. Work, homework if you're in school, reading, etc. It's tough and won't feel so nice, but it's better than sitting. Fuck even laying down is better for your body than sitting.

I'm trying to think of more easy, basic stuff you could do, but that's about it.

>Day 3 of chatting with Dennis
>Starting to worry he is in fact gay
>Today he invited me to see his car
>I refused
>He insisted on paying for lunch
>I refused several times but he paid in the end
>He tried to take me somewhere else for lunch (away from the pool canteen)
>I refused but said maybe next time
>He wanted to exchange contact info
>I refused
>He wants to go see a movie and kept hinting at doing something this weekend
>I refused

How do I politely distance myself /fat/? We see each other every day at the pool and I can't change my time of visit because of my schedule.

I never asked for this, you are responsible for suggesting swimming /fat/.

Attached: Worriedpepe.png (239x229, 54K)

Just learn to communicate like an actual human and clearly state that you're only interested in a platonic relationship.

No it is not true

The lack of vegetables would explain why your keto diet failed

But what if he isn't gay and is just friendly? How can a person tell?

have you re-figured you TDEE?
also, you could probably cut more calories.

mention that you have a girlfriend?

Well then just wait until he is making clear advances. Offering lunch or exchanging contact info isn't really that sexual or indicative of him being gay. I know it seems weird to have real friends for a lot of Veeky Forums autists but that shit is just normal in the real world.

You are not capable of going full bugenhagen mode if you are not capable of going full Auschwitz. Cut calories, its that simple.
>But im hungry
hunger is nothing, kids in africa feel hunger and they have AIDS!

Its all about will power.

I have already said the opposite. I've not had a friend since high school and so I didn't know this is normal thanks user. I'll pay gor him next time we have lunch.

Its fucking cauliflower. Tastes good, goes well with literally everything and have very few calories /carbs.
If cauliflowers arent at least 10% of your daily diet, you are doing something wrong.

Try going on some date with him

Should I remove the skin from my chicken?

way to jump the shark. Better luck on your next story, user

Well done!

Hit that mark and keep fuckin going

No you fat fuck

If it is easy you aren’t giving all you can

Don’t buy into miracle cures, get thin quick schemes, and don’t let empty promises lead you on

Be strong, be focused, be SMART

>tfw you’re the Dennis to another guy

He’s just a great guy damn it

just make a scene in front of him screaming about harassment, bystanders always take the side of the gril. best case he is extremely shamed and never goes within 4 miles of you, worst case he murders you and drinks your blood and fucks a hole in your neck

Rate my plan
>1800 calories
>8 hours on my feet lifting shit like water
>1 hour working out either leg or upperbody

Attached: 1520644230238.jpg (500x555, 28K)

>God wants me to stay fat.
i am not a spiritual person and even i know that if there were a god he has nothing to do with you being a weak willed faggot.
i stopped drinking, smoking and getting fit losing almost 25kg in the last 5 years.
grow a spine you cunt, you don't want to be fit hard enough.

Attached: 1518202505801.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I do that with my bros. Go for it user if he hits on you just say your not gay, can still be friends.

6/10 push pull > upper lower
if your fat you should be doing more hard cardio. alternate between swimming and running, before swimming days do 10 50 yard sprints adding 2 more each week. calories are good tho and you are at least lifting so you got a good foundation

>hunger is nothing, kids in africa feel hunger and they have AIDS!
you should work as a motivational speaker user, damn it.

Attached: 1520543106536.jpg (500x461, 25K)

Yeah, it's great. I make some stir fry with chicken and veggies and put it on some cauliflower rice with a bit of sriracha mixed in and it's low-calorie as fuck.

>tfw 59kg
fifties feel alright

As a type-2 diabeeto, I can assert with full confidence that cauliflower can do a whole lot more than just be rice.
And I would murder for premixed caulirice (making it with a food processor ends up being messy and weird)

>Losing weight while eating chocolate occasionally
Why did no one told me that calories counting was so fucking easy???

I'm currently on my first "long" fast (>24 hours). But for some reason since that 24 hour mark, I have been having mild headaches. I think I've drank enough water, and I also diluted a tablespoon of salt in it. Could this be a potassium deficiency? Anybody else have a similiar experience?

I know, right? Last tuesday I managed to fit a chocolate glazed donut into my program and still hit 1500 kcal for that day. I thought counting calories meant starving, but I still manage to fit snacks in there from time to time.

You gotta pay attention to your macro's too though. Make sure to get your protein if you want to lose fat without losing lean muscle mass. It's the difference between looking like a skelly and looking aesthetic.

even if you lose muscle its quick to gain them back once youve lost weight and you can bulk

86kg -> 81kg
i already feel so much better

Attached: 8kEfx7z.gif (512x288, 498K)

ik the feel user
ive went from ä bit over 120 to about 115 and i feel great, might be because of good diet and exercise tho
i used to eat junk food and 0 exercise

>Currently 86 kg
>My target weight is

Attached: 1519663828572.jpg (1200x677, 80K)

i replaced coke with zero coke and cut down on candies and bread. i still dont exercise and barely move at all, im too anxious to go to the gym even though i really want to use the treadmill

Book version is actually a interesting character desu

Been stuck at 178 for 3 months now. Can't seem to get lower, keep fucking up. Can't wait till summer when I can actually go outside, swim and do proper cardio. All I've got right now is a stationary bike. The alternative is go outside and get pneumonia.

Tomorrow is my towns Irish festival, so I'm gonna end up with one more cheat day before I start cutting them out completely for a time

Attached: 1518215264274.jpg (209x167, 17K)

If you're lacking potassium it wouldn't make a difference so soon. It's more likely that you could be experiencing keto flu (if you weren't already in ketosis while entering your fast), or you're dehydrated (food is a major source of your daily water intake), or it could always be a sinus headache from allergies since it's that time of year.

animu source?

You don't have to if you don't want to. If you enjoy the taste keep it on, it's not really unhealthy anyways,

try walking outside
im anxious to exercise outside too so i walk up and down stairs at home because its too cold and slippery outside atm to go for a walk

Attached: 1520028029232.jpg (1920x1440, 647K)

thank you user

The one with the sharpest abs wins. That's what /fat/ bites is.

Does Secret eaters underestimate calories?

Often they claim take away food as being less then what i imagine
>street vender burger: 550 calories
>portion of fried noodles: 500 calories

It makes it harder to log cheat meals because i cant find info and the UK shows seem to be underestimating. EU here so the portions are the same or smaller here, not amerifat sized

Actually it is good.

I'm 6'3" (190cm) at 212lbs (106kg?). I'm on day 5 of my fast. I'm taking about a teaspoon of himilayan salt in my gallon jug of water. I finish my gallon of water by the end of the day.

I experienced keto flu yesterday morning, but that seems to have subsided. I did PT with my AFROTC detachment (1 hour calisthenics) the other morning and I didn't have really any issues. I am going for a run this morning.

I was originally going to shoot for a 2 week fast however I am cutting that to 1 week since my potassium supplement will be late to delivery. Hunger was hell on day one, but it has subsided to manageable levels since then.

Today was very weird and I want to share my experience with you. I was feeling a bit tired after my class so I went home and took a nap. Nap lasted about 3 hours and during my nap I had the most vivid and odd dream. I rarely dream ever.

Dream: I went with my family to an all you can eat restaurant where you pay for food based on it's macros (either all you can eat carbs or proteins or fats). My family sat in a table and I noticed there were some qt3.14's in the booth next to us. For some reason I was ashamed of pigging out on food, but I chose to eat all protein. When I went to the buffet, I selected all meats but hid some carbs in the form of pies under all the meats on my plate. Walked back to my table and the CEO of the company I work for asked me if I wanted to make a documentary of him. End of dream.

Tl;dr: Dropped 10lbs within a few days on snake juice, got keto flu but better now, also weird dream some1 plz translate.

good taste? sure
good for you? not so sure

Hi, i have a question: i was able to drop down to 90 kg from 120 kg and at the same time build alot of muscle. But my problem is this, i have this last very pesky gut fat that just wont seem to go away no matter what i try, could somebody give me a tip as to what i could try? I can provide a pic if thats necessary.

You can't spot target fat. You just need to keep cutting until it is gone, and that will take longer than you expected and result in a lower weight than you planned.

Dreamt about Nutella Krispy Kreme last night.

I’m annoyed by the fact that I turned them down as I was on a diet.

Goddam it I was dreaming, stuff your face you dumb nob head

Attached: 3A43432C-405D-4B1E-9603-6A177FD2BDC8.jpg (300x400, 33K)

dairy is for cucks

But how come this last part is taking so long? With all other milestones i was able to see week after week the weight plus the body fat drop down. But this last bodyfat/weight is staying like this for weeks, is it just that the last part takes a little longer?

Unfortunately that is up to your genetics. Continue the cut!

I wasn't planning on stopping it either way, i would just hope that it too will go off of me. Its like legit the only thing keeping me from having my dream body

How do I refeed correctly? This is my first time doing it. My plan was this spread out over 4 days:
1. Bulletproof coffee + beef broth
2. Beef broth + bulletproof coffee + cooked vegetables.
3. bulletproof coffee + beef broth + cooked vegetables + cottage cheese

Yes.

Cutting gets harder as your weight gets lower. That's why people always complain about "losing those last five pounds."

>Prepare food for next few days
>Put in fridge
>Come home to eat dinner
>Foods gone
>Family member has given out my meals to guests

I am hiding my rage behind this anime girl. If you're going to have friends over for a few drinks then prepare your own food ffs.

Attached: 1519626081251.jpg (544x565, 45K)

Well i thought it was something like this, thank fuck it will go away eventually, i've made such good progress and it would be a shame if the last thing that needed to change for me to have my dream body would not work. Thanks

What the fuck

I have no problem doing 15+ crunches, sit ups or russian twists. I can plank for 30-45seconds.
But when i try to do reverse crunches, leg raises or drawing circles with my feet i struggle to do 10, especially if im doing a routine without breaks.
Is there something i need to focus more on? Is this just a weaker lower core? Is this due to my gut/fat distribution?

What did you make that they stole?

What are you doing, trying to estimate the calories in your own meals by watching the show? That's not going to work even with meals that look visually similar because you don't know the exact ingredients or preparation method of food you see on tv.