LOW TEST

Hey fit/izens. Don't fucking make fun of me you faggots, but I did a blood test where I got 300 ng/dl of testosterone, and I wanna fucking boost that shit. Have always been on the eunuch side all of my goddamn life and wanna start becoming a man. I am 20 years old, and don't have Klinefelter's, although I am curious about [spoiler]Kallman's Syndrome[/spoiler]. Been taking 2 doses of 50mg androgel everyday, haven't seen many changes. What should I do to boost my test anons????

Attached: 1515951081473.jpg (519x514, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic unrelated obviously.

Get more zinc (seafood, red meat, cocoa powder, supplements)
More vitamin D (sunlight, supplements)
Get some E inhibitors (a lot of vegetables, onion is cheap and one of the best), while avoiding E receptors (anything with isoflavone, avoid flaxseed and non-fermented soy)
Don't skip cardio, or cardio on your rest day
And get some T boosting food supplements like pomegranate and longjack idk gotta ask onionbro

Does onion really work though? I bought some but I hate the fucking taste of it and I am skeptical about it.

Attached: 1511651657773.jpg (750x750, 105K)

It's based on data extrapolated from a study on rats I believe (not that guy). Take from that what you will.

>It's based on data extrapolated from a study on rats I believe (not that guy). Take from that what you will.

I heard that from a youtube channel that looks legit as fuck by some kike doctor called Nutritionfacts that most of these rat tests shouldn't be applied to people all the time, specially in relation to fucking rat testes. I remain skepctical but will try all this shit out. I also found out that I had Vitamin D deficiency but I fixed that, even though I probably had it all my life considering that I have taken much more sunlight those days when I took the test and drank tons of milk but I still had deficient levels. So I don't even want to think about how low the levels were before that during my NEET adolescence. Oh Well.

Attached: aanbt6yeqpty.jpg (1080x1080, 137K)

If you don't like the taste you can cook it to add flavor for your red meats.
Get a BBQ set and eat grilled meat + onion + leek + soy/gluten free BBQ sauce. Heaven every day.

Attached: 1488996449629.jpg (1000x667, 60K)

what is your vit D level?

>what is your vit D level?

I had not taken Vitamin D supplements all my life but I took regular vitamins. When I tested it this year it was 15ng/dl (which is considered deficient), now after a month it is at 35ng/dl, which I am pretty happy about. Do you think that's the reason why my testosterone has been so low all of my fucking life?

Attached: 1519638863781.jpg (631x549, 41K)

Its a /pol/ and reddit meme. If that doesn't tell you anything, go ahead and eat some raw onions.

that's not even that low.

honestly I would just eat onions because I love them. Cooked usually though but sometimes raw in salads etc. a whole onion a day is a bit much.

>that's not even that low.
?????????

Attached: 1491933579980 (1).gif (244x194, 1.95M)

>overwatch meme gif
scratch that. its the lowest ive seen

>scratch that. its the lowest ive seen

Ok user. Good thing you agree with me, it's pretty fucking low. Is 2 applications of Androgel a day enough to get it to average levels? When am I gonna start noticing a difference?

Attached: 1512290906791.jpg (306x404, 34K)

Probably not THE reason. The likely is no "THE" reason. But vit D levels do relate to T level and 15 isn't just deficient it is very low. 35 is still on the low end of the normal range (kinda like how 300 T levels are on the low end of the normal range, hint hint) you should have around 50 vit D levels.

I got mine tested and even with 15 minutes of sun exposure a day without a shit it was 29. I now supplement with 5000iu of vit D to reach my target of 50. There are charts on the net that tell you how much to take to reach a certain level, given a certain level.

But to fix your T level you really need to just get you shit together. Lift, sleep, eat well, socialize, all that stuff. There is no magic bullet, cept for drugs, but I wouldn't touch that unless you are prepared to take them for the rest of your life.

>socialize
Lifting, sleeping well, eating well and all this I understand, but what has socializing have to do with testosterone levels?

>There is no magic bullet, cept for drugs, but I wouldn't touch that unless you are prepared to take them for the rest of your life.

I am actually.

Attached: 3901ab7c913627d722a7ae51ac911179--persona-.jpg (700x630, 56K)

>>scratch that. its the lowest ive seen
I've seen lower. It's the very end of normal. Some people can exhibit no symptoms of low test there. I was able to make it 4/4/2.5/1.5 with my number somewhere in the 300s. Now I cruise at .250 a week.

stress/cortisol levels. emotional wellbeing/quality of sleep. instinctual hormonal responses social animals get when being involved and moving up a social structure. your body is pretty interconnected and usually you need a holistic approach to solve a chronic problem without medication.

did you not understand the point of the post

Attached: 1470412650352.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Yeah but I am FUCKING 20 YEARS OLD. This shit isn't supposed to be happening to me.

Attached: 10583352.jpg (199x154, 6K)

nanomachines son!

It’s low because of your lifestyle and genetics not some glandular problem

>It’s low because of your lifestyle and genetics not some glandular problem

Fuck off. I literally have a pituitary adenoma in my pituitary gland and my FSH and LH are dangerously low. Is there a fucking way to increase them or should I just keep with the steroids?

Attached: 156e4c9051a63b3b54b6b591eee12701--frida-gustavsson-olivia-dabo.jpg (236x353, 15K)

Nevermind that this is a LARPing thread but just go to a doctor. If it is that low they will Rx you a legal cycle of cream and patches.

pin 250mg of test a week, 125mg Monday, 125mg Thursday. Everything else is bro science

>Blaming problems on low test instead of just fixing your problems
ngtmi

whipped this up in 5 minutes.
plan on doing an infograph when i have time.

Attached: hightest.png (656x361, 35K)

Fellas can anyone tell me about Clomid? Does it work?

How the fuck can i reduce my dairy intake? I have no idea how to reach my daily protons without whey, skyr and cottage cheese.

How about maca powder?

Flaxseed oil is OK.

artofmanliness.com/2013/01/18/how-to-increase-testosterone-naturally/

Licorice is bad for test? I take that shit all the time for stomach problems! Damn.

Stop drinking dairy and eating chicken and eggs. They are produced from pumping estrogen into animals. Eat greens and nuts and beans.