Fat girls

What do I need to know about fat chicks, Veeky Forums? What is Sex/Dating like? Do they smell like maximum disgust when you fuck them? I need to know.

Attached: e828034b876600565cf8912ed695cb6c.jpg (500x630, 51K)

>Smell
Have you ever smelled a bad smelling pussy? They all smell like this. Then when you mix in the sweat it gets even worse. Pray you don't have a high attention to detail as you will notice every hair between their ass crack that they couldn't reach when shaving, and you will probably notice turd nuggets too.

I date a girl who is overweight. She's not a total lardo (i.e, the pic), but I couldn't say she's not fat. However, she is following a good diet plan and keeping to it, and has lost a good chunk of weight.

Usually bigger girls are self-conscious of smell, so they shower very regularly, and usually before sex. Smell less than normal sized girl.

I dated a fat girl once. This one in particular was a total cunt. She didn't really smell and kept it trim down there, so that's a plus. But she was a total gains goblin. We had to eat pizza or sushi and booze every fucking night, we never worked out, and we'd often stay up til 3.

You can't maneuver and manhandle them in bed as easily. They're not flexible and most positions are troublesome. You literally have to lift and spread their fat to access the pussy. You can't get as deep because the fat is constantly pushing you out. They get tired very easily, so you have to do most of the work. Sex is a chore with fat girls. You put in a lot of energy for very little output.

This but slightly pudgy girls are extremely fun to fuck. They're all nice and soft.

I had a fuck buddy for 2 years who was 6'4" and fat, she was 30
I was 5'11" dyel, 7" cock, 21

She was very flexible, always clean and always horny as fuck

She would meet up to fuck anywhere, she gave the best head, she craved the cum

I've had a few long term GFs and never has the sex been as good for as long as with my chubby fuck buddy

Only downside
I didn't like being seen in public with her

>smell
Can confirm, still haunts me to this day

>the smell of roll cheese

Attached: 1499872601053.png (605x635, 45K)

Strict chubby chaser here

The smell thing is a meme if they have any sense of personal appearance, they'll keep that shit on wraps because they know they want to stay desirable for the chubby chasers they know exist. The fat girl dating scene is weird because the usual thought is that because they're fat they'll be easier, when in reality the more attractive they are, the higher the standard they'll have because they know that despite the fact that they're fatter, they can demand a higher caliber of man because 1.) They're attractive within their niche and 2.) They're extremely rare in their niche. Its difficult to manage if you're not 100% chadly but not impossible.

If you're just content fucking fugly bulldogs then the above does not apply.

Attached: 1519357100299.jpg (1080x1350, 204K)

This.
The sex sucks
I had a fwb with a fat bitch and i was fucking her doggy and i could see tiny bits of toliet paper and fuck it smelled. Also it sucks when they try to ride you because obviously they cant hop and hop like a skinny bitch. Theyre lazy as fuck they just want to lay down while you fuck them missionary. Nah fuck that from now on lads we turn every fat bitch so they wont have high self esteem.

Attached: 1520233989859.jpg (3110x2073, 482K)

Attached: 1520017212845.jpg (1066x600, 114K)

I dont think all fat girls smell like shit.

Ive dated a few girls and the cleanest smelling pussy I had was from a bigger girl. As long as she cleans herself properly I think it's fine.

COPE
O
P
E

Sorry burh, but not everyone can get thin hbb 10/10s

Attached: 1507303922750.jpg (1320x876, 173K)

Oh, oh, I got you. I've dated a few fatties.

> Pussy smells all the time due to poor diet
> They have a hard time reaching their asshole when they shower, so it usually smells during sex
> Any kind of physical shit like hiking or biking or sports are out of the question
> Any efforts to get her into the gym will fail
> They always seem to have a victim complex, probably part of the reason they got so fat in the first place
> They always want snacks when you watch netflix and movies

But there is good stuff too

> Hugs feel real nice
> Titties are big
> Everything jiggles during sex
> Two nice, soft pillows when your doing it doggo style
> Great blowjobs

All in all, they're okay for sex but not for relationships

But I don't want thin 10/10s is the thing. My dick desires fatties so I'll chase the most presentable and appealing ones so that I can please said dick.

Attached: 1518563996869.jpg (540x540, 53K)

>describing yourself as a slave to your own penis
Overcome that nonsense user. You can make it.

I'd hardly consider it that, I fuck like once every six months when I feel the need, it just so happens that I can only get hard to fatties. Women are honestly a waste of fucking time, I'm far too busy with my own life for that bullshit right now.

what this guy says is true. fucked a 600 lb chick once and dated for a bit.

I think this post cured my fat fetish. Not even meming.

Attached: 1509050844476.jpg (791x960, 197K)

The fattest I've fucked was like 300ish pounds, what the fuck was 600 like? What the hell was DATING that like?

Attached: !.png (491x551, 562K)

realize that theyre going to be dead before they're 40 or 50 if they stay obese

felt pretty good fucking her since I've always had that fetish. we'd go out to dinner and stuff, she got attached to me tho she was more of a Fuckbuddy to me not wife material.

Was she actually attractive or were you just attracted to her because he was enormous? I only ask because I know a lot of people in the fetish are sometimes more inclined to gravitate towards blimps and blobs simply because of their size with little to no accounting for anything else.

she was cute, the 600 lbs was a plus. think of a really huge bo berry type of girl, that's what she looked like.

Damn dude, I'm jealous. Finding anyone over 200 pounds with a pretty face is difficult enough, at least in my experiences. Where did you meet?

feabie. although I don't recommend, most girls on there are super feminazis. I recommend Craigslist better.

Ah shit, I was afraid of that. That website fucking sucks, it doesn't help that there's nobody of interest in a 50 mile radius of me. Well I'm glad you had a good experience with her, maybe I'll find my own white whale someday.

nice doubles. just try Craigslist. I've met fatties on there. feabie is shit though

I'd puke if during sex everything was jiggling

Has anyone ever tried getting a fat girl to be Veeky Forums? Is it even possible? I know a really cool girl with a super cute face. But she's like 250lbs. If she dropped even 70lbs she'd be a smokeshow. Please advise

I kinda doubt it, only because they get fat for a reason. Those reasons are usually pretty badly ingrained bad habits and the time investment wouldn't be worth the trouble in the end.

Never tried Craigslist before, I guess I can give it a go. Thanks user

I like it when everything jiggles because its a visual confirmation that I'm fucking this fatty so hard that her body is literally burning the fat off of her just to sustain her energy levels. There is nothing so alpha as causing a girl to become more attractive just by simply fucking those rolls.

/thread

They want to "lie" down, you retard. "Lay" is a transitive verb and requires a direct object. It means to place something in a lying position. You Americans disgust me.

>They always seem to have a victim complex

100%, cant say anything without starting a shitstorm

>All in all, they're okay for sex but not for relationships

also true, anons dont get trapped its not worth it, trust me

Thanks for the grammar lesson user. You helped me to remember my elementary school English.

The fatter they are, the more recently they need to have showered
Also they have lots of insecurities about their size which I don't get. If they're not happy with it then change it, if they're happy about it then why do they worry all the time. Doesn't add up to me

>not happy change it, happy then why worry

cos theyre fucking hypocrites lmao, no one likes being told what to do so they get worried people will judge them or tell them to lose weight, but theyre lazy enough to not want to do anything about it.

in my experience this leads to them complaining about everything and staying indoors as much as possible

>fat
>attractive
lol only pick one

some girls gain weight in just the right places, also they can have 10/10 faces despite body, but thats rare

You're welcome. People spend so much time arguing that they are the pinnacle of human development and fighting race mixing, yet they aren't capable of using their own language properly, despite speaking only one. Have some respect for your heritage.

food addiction and other stressors

t. Dating a depressed college student whos overweight

AVOID AVOID AVOID.

THICC is god tier, but FAT is a meme. Do NOT fuck or date fat chicks if you value your sanity. I am not fucking kidding here dude. If she has rolls stay away.

i was eating, you disgusting pig. Now i have to throw away my perfectly fine lunch.

He means chicks like that THICC mama with the cowboy boots. Fat but with attractive faces and near-perfect fat distribution