How do I stop eating simply because I'm bored or because my taste buds feel stale?

how do I stop eating simply because I'm bored or because my taste buds feel stale?

Attached: FB_IMG_1520963747854.jpg (941x663, 38K)

Do people actually consider a bundle of neuroticism, insecurity and attention whoring like this to be attractive?

eat only chicken breast with no seasoning

Every time you get bored, have a glass of water or club soda instead.

My ex was like this but I left her because I felt controlled now I miss her so much

>4'11
Enjoy your manlet children. I'm looking for a woman who is at LEAST 6ft

Attached: 1521059655931.png (621x672, 573K)

start tracking your calories

Rule 1 would be to not keep "I'm bored" food about in your home. You can't have "I'm bored" snacks, if there's none around.

WTC I keep some low/sugar-free mints/gum around to ween myself from dumb ideas.

wtf is this image.

Attached: file.png (675x499, 131K)

I do.

No. It's disgusting and pathetic.

how does one acquire this type of gf?

Hey look , it's me, but I'm male and 6'2. Please help me

only people with little self worth.

Attached: 300px-Welles-1980_01.jpg (300x370, 25K)

This hit at home

Attached: saadmaan.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

>stale taste buds
you're probably just thirsty and you don't realize it because you're fat and dumb. drink water (not sugar water).

Probably because it's easier to find a submissive mentally unstable girl than it is to find a mentally stable submissive

eat pickles and saurkraut instead

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

yes

I think this type of chick turns the most psychotic out of any other personality, especially as she turns older and these little acts that she puts on aren't cute anymore.

Attached: 1520143911919.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>I love your fuzzy tummy
I guess I should find some reassurance that I'm not alone in having such a weird and pathetic fantasy as to have a cute girl be infatuated with my happy trail.
I think the idea is like building a fleshed out fictional character, a perfect flawless character is boring. Building one with more fleshed out flaws makes them more interesting and organic. So they just applied that principle to imaginary gfs, so some anons become endeared to their flaws. Probably doesn't help they probably relate to a degree and either see it as making her a peer rather than intimidating or just banking on codependency to keep them trapped with one another.

Attached: sad-dog-775073.jpg (401x600, 50K)

I like it because I like being in a caretaker role. If she's the right girl, I'll move heaven and Earth for her but unfortunately those more traditional girls are in short supply, especially one's that are physically attractive.

You're setting yourself up for failure muh dude, look up the trading up theory on youtube so you get an idea on how women work. You shouldn't give a girl anything you're not willing to lose.

Attached: 1518324536944.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

This is literally my ex and my current gf. It's pretty cash

I feel like you don't want a traditional girl, you just say you do, what you actually want is a doormat

I seem to find almost every girl attractive. I've come across 4 my age that I wasn't somewhat attracted to. Coincidentally the only girl I ever dated was one of them.

Attached: 1521156723154s.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Any women that's over 6ft is a man. I'm 6'1, you think I want some bitch that's my height? Naw fuck that. I want a tiny girl so I can fuck her till every hole in her body is filled with my white, hot, cream, cum.

YESSSSS

WAIT THIS EXISTS???

Height is determined by the female
By going for midgets to satisfy a fetish, you condemn your children to being manlets

this. It's a child. Which is awesome, but when they hit 25 they realize the have 0 personality and turn bitter as fuck or just try to "be themselves" which means saying whatever comes into their head and they're impossible to be around, which is why they invented the personality in the first place.

Attached: artworks-000232566083-sqxeij-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Delete this picture please.