How the fuck do people 5x5 squat 3 times a week with DOMS?

How the fuck do people 5x5 squat 3 times a week with DOMS?

If I squat Monday, Tuesday I feel fine. But Wednesday when I'm supposed to squat again my legs are fucking on fire.

Do I just have shit genetics?

Attached: 25038833_1540912379356843_6400668643151052800_n.jpg (640x801, 73K)

It stops after awhile. Then starts again when you get heavy but you probably wont be doing 5x5 3x a week by then

You’re new to training or not eating/sleeping enough

sauce?

Training since December brahs

Working the muscle out more DECREASES doms.

>DOMS
Yeah nah you're new

Guys I pretty much never get doms unless it's an exercise I haven't done in a week or two, is that bad?

Attached: 1520276885999.jpg (229x220, 8K)

They don't squat 5x5RM 3 times a week. Probably just staying strong for a sport.

Nobody squats 3 times a week... maybe twice if you're under 30 years old, or on gear. I got 2 years to 50... and I only squat twice a month. I do kettlebell stuff and machine stuff and leg press in between.

>Geezer patrol

Attached: ad2500blue5a.jpg (480x360, 23K)

You are in a bad cycle because you are trying to do too much too fast.

Just ease into it. Skip tomorrow. On Mon, back off 10 pounds or reduce volume. Build back up slowly.

That was only three months ago.

Attached: cena_laugh.jpg (480x319, 26K)

I squat 5x5 3 times a week and it's the first exercise I do when I get into the gym...

>people still fall for the squat 3x a week meme

Squats give me depression

>he doesnt rotate through 50 different exercises focusing on one each day to maximize doms gains

that's what doms is friend. you should be concerned if you got doms doing the exercises you always do

>DOMS
Why do you faggots make things complicated? Just call it soreness

dyel?

people who do a program that says they have to squat 3 times a week, squat three times a week. you senile, old man?

Lads, my squat is uneven and I get pain in my right hip when I do them. What do I do?

>soreness is easier to type than doms
Are you retarded or just so socially apt irl that you can't comprehend making internet interactions easier?

I squat 3x10 every day. Don't be a fucking pussy.

lifters irl tho literally say "I have doms" instead of "im sore"

>implying people on Veeky Forums lift
lurk moar

It decreases over time just keep lifting

Fix eating and resting habits. And have good form

Mobility exercises, slightly narrower stance, reduce weight

You're supposed to squat mwf not mtw

power through it,love the pain

after a few years of squatting a fair amount, the only times i legit get doms is when i do a squat routine where i am squatting for an hour working up to new 3 rep max

2x5
3x3
4x1
5x3
then lighten the load foe 3x8
paused for 3x5
super light set 4x15
and finish off with a drop set 1xF

this will make my thighs hum for a few days and feel like those stupid fucking memes about the toilet being your enemy after leg days.

my current program has me squatting twice a week and it doesn't make me too sore the next day.

just keep squatting breh

Looks like the age hit more than your body. I'm 19 and I can squat three times a week all year. Also, why the fuck are you on this shithole?

You don't get DOMS past a certain point if you eat your proteins and drink your water.